SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:25 am

What did she just whisper? I just missed that.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:25 am

Sundy wrote:
Cari wrote:There you go. The previews. The FRC. The Sun shadows.

Chelsie is it. Near afternoon.

Great minds. I just rushed to tenplay to see if I could go back and cap it. Unfortunately not

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 1377737533

The little we’ve shown of Chelsie and Matt together, i’ve Almost dissected frame by frame their date in episode 6. I really believe Matt was too obvious it was Chelsie from the get go.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:26 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:29 am

Abbie’s last ditch effort of seducing Matt. She knows.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:30 am

Abbie’s comment to Matt about choosing between his head & his heart seemed kinda... manipulative. She can feel him pulling away and she said that to get in his head imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

She's crying more and telling him that she can't tell him how to feel... she tells him she loves him... he said he's always been drawn to Abbie... and it's electric... but...

Abbie tells him she knows it's a choice between his head and his heart. She said she hopes she has his heart... he kisses her (no response obv)..

It's actually quite selfless what she's said to him. She's got the street smarts to know that he hasn't chosen her.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

Abbie tells matt it’s between Matt’s head and heart. And she thinks she has his heart
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

@ReneeM Abbie doing Abbie things #WhatsNew #SorryNotSorry

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 am

ReneeM wrote:Abbie’s comment to Matt about choosing between his head & his heart seemed kinda... manipulative. She can feel him pulling away and she said that to get in his head imo.

Word
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 am

Abbie is not in love with Matt. He could be anyone. She just wants to win the bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 am

I didn't think it was very manipulative at all, I think she already knew that he's made a decision and it was a goodbye to him.

I do think that all the girls got closure unlike previous seasons esp thinking back to Elise who was blindside by Matty J. Matt has done well as the Bachelor.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking