SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 am

Or maybe, just like with MattyJ and Laura, Sam and Snez, Tim and Anna, it really was meant to be and will work out longterm with Matt and Chels beatingheart

This show has resulted in real love and longterm couples. I've always believed that Matt and Chels can be one of those. They're one of the most genuine people to be on this show and I can't wait to see their love grow like it has for so many of the other successful couples Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 1f493
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:05 am

love them together, love they are still together and now i cant wait for angie’s season preview of how her brother went undercover got me excited, cant believe no one has done that before
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:13 am

I really want Chelsie to be happy. Her reactions in the FRC were so pure and wholesome and adorable, I want only the best for her! She is the full package of a human - pretty, hot, smart, career oriented, fun - she is a catch. Honestly, she's out of Matt's league. So while ever Matt makes her happy, I am happy for her. Way too soon to know either way about the future of their relationship and that's fine, they're happy together right now and that's all that matters.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:24 am

I can't wait for Matt to take Chelsie's last name! That was such a huge moment when he said that. I know she likely will take his if they marry but wow! This love story was so obvious to me. TPTB tried hard to distract with filler but that's all it was. Chels had Matt's heart at oxytocin -- that tattoo he put on his heart! LOVE at hello

Matt's post and Chelsie's post - so happy for them and their love together
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l3y4Ng96F/

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 70672741_10217988854626832_5899774567655669760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEpWOEOhc-KjuRMKGwCf8zt3c744BzC1Ghys7ladYhSHVOdFEMAIoA_DJOPTR_8o9fypLSuGIgSFAMzTyupDTzuNgCdUCdmpDRF21RJTBo09A&_nc_oc=AQniwP1c-H0X8iMioLBXNXACpOncWRykrt-YkSbfEdA_MO6L_2N-xZCZuf74_8MxC8I&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
matt's IG story of them together. So cute he's finally able to follow her on IG laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 69350449_2851222858240239_4387022590517148724_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 70985617_2989606541263500_6320783924354182884_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

chelsiemcleod  I love you

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l3sr_AI3x/

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 70788906_412169499442456_1826215573721750942_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

Adore these two!  sign heart lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww. Gotta say I agree with @AllAboutLove. From everything I heard from filming and watching for the editing tricks... very obvious true love story right here.

I love them. My heart is happy. awwww bestbud!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:48 am

stoneleigh wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww. Gotta say I agree with @AllAboutLove. From everything I heard from filming and watching for the editing tricks... very obvious true love story right here.

I love them. My heart is happy. awwww bestbud!
bestbud!   it was super obvious. Honestly it reminded me of the typical old-fashioned Bachelor shows where the F2 was physical only and the real love story was the "everything" like Chels. Watched this show so many times the love story was all I saw. The rest was white noise because their love was so real and obvious  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 1f496

So happy for these two nerds. I love that I got to see a love story with an astrophysicist lead and chemical engineer F1 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 1f60d  Who would have ever thought such a thing on a tv reality show like this! Has my oxytocin levels rising. LOVE IT!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:01 am

Fan thread for Matt and Chelsie HERE  Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:52 am

I'm really happy that Matt chose Chelsie in the end, I just wish the editors had shown their love story more, it's what I actually watch for :angryemotion .There is a way to edit without it being too obvious but not so subtle/hidden.... It was completely overshadowed by Abbie this whole season imo . I'm also happy that they are still together and I'm sure their relationship is loving and trusting because If I were Chelsie I would not be happy about Abbie and Matt being being so *horny* in just about every ep. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for them Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 1176891977
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:06 pm

I have to wait to watch it later, but thanks everyone for the recap!

My first AU experience! Love the couple and love y’all Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 1377737533

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Just finished watching the final episode and it gave me chills. Congrats to the happy couple!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 am

Congratulations to the couple! They seem to be perfect and hope they last!

And thank you to all you wonderful mates, who made this Bachie season with wonderful comments and sleuths! I have skipped many episodes and survived on the comments here!  giggling

Adios!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:07 am

Episode 16, Part A

Hello South Africa!  The sun dawns and it's elephants and hippos and giraffes oh my.  Plus Osher standing on a rock like a suited up meerkat.  This location really is spectacular and sleuthing this season has been a visual delight.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 FvKL7bF

Source: Tenplay

Matt says visiting South Africa has been on his bucket list for a while.  I think it probably only made TPTB's list when the Rand dropped in value and South African Airways accepted a sponsorship deal, but it's nice when things work out.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Nvwp52Q

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 MKUDmrM

They flash back over Matt's time with Abbie.  He says "yes, there was a physical attraction, but it was so much more than that."  He describes her as electric, exciting and addictive.  He seems to have thoroughly enjoyed their time together, IMO.

Chelsie flashbacks.  He says there was "chemistry" (of course!) and described her as beautiful, witty and intelligent.  He says they have a lot in common and he has never met a scientist as stunning as Chelsie and it feels too good to be true.

After a quick jog through the South African wilderness, Matt extends his sweaty pits of contemplation as he ponders whether he should choose "someone who fits into my world, or someone from a completely different world altogether".

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 CSBEZyp

Matt says he has two polar opposite women.  Really? WHAT A SURPRISE!  How remarkable that this happens every season.  It's almost like its... planned that way.  I have yet to see a FRC where the Lead says "meh, they're so similar; I'm good either way".

Torn with indecision, Matt calls upon wisdom of best mates, Kate and Jason. Jason has excellent horn rimmed spectacles, cool shoes, and a nice smile.  Kate is wearing a leather jacket in the South African heat, which is both unwise and unflattering, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 797stQw

Matt describes each of the girls to his friends.  TL/DR Chelsie is a nerd, Abbie is a bombshell.  WE KNOW.  We've had their themes smashed over our heads all season.  Kate says she's "surprised" Abbie has made the final 2.  Clearly, she didn't read the script.

Abbie looks gorgeous.  Matt says Abbie looks amazing, he's pleased to see her and has missed her.  He tells Abbie she's meeting Kate and Jason rather than his family.  Abbie is nervous about seeing Kate again and wants to make a good impression on Jason.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Lg15Yia

But OH NO, TPTB couldn't allow that now could they?  Don't want Matt's other friend to accidentally like her and mess with the storyline.  No sooner has Abbie sat down than Kate whisks her away and berates her with the SAME criticisms she had before.

Having just about brought Abbie to tears, Kate excuses herself and goes to speak with producers, presumably to get a refresher regarding what she's meant to be saying to make sure the audience really hates Abbie by the end.  I am not a fan of Kate.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 BxeSNg3

Kate asks what they have in common.  TPTB make it look like she stutters and stammers and can't think of what to say.  They've edited the heck out of this girl all season and they're not about to stop now!  Abbie knows Kate doesn't want Matt to pick her.

Abbie is way more polite to Kate that I would be.  She shares stories with Kate about her upbringing and says she just wants something "stable, normal and comfortable", while Kate sits there stony faced, glaring at her.  I am now even less a fan of Kate.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Av4E9El

And that's it.  Abbie gets no time with Jason, although he does apparently feel able to make the snap judgment that she is exactly like all Matt's exes.  I find this interesting, since IMO it proves Abbie isn't some kind of predator, "manipulating" Matt with her womanly charms.  She's his type.  

Next day and here comes Chelsie.  Matt says she looks incredible, then apologises for ogling her.  Then he ogles her some more.  laugh out loud  Kate says she's excited to meet Chelsie because "they've got a lot in common".  It certainly sounds to me like Kate knows what kind of girl SHE wants Matt to date.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 36qJ2PS

There's no interrogation of Chelsie in the mid-day sun; she gets a lovely champagne breakfast with both his friends followed by an easy one-on-one with the smiley guy.  Jason says he can tell Chelsie has affection for Matt "yet she doesn't want to show it for some reason".  Right on script. 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 XYm0eo7

Chelsie is telling Jason she's in love with Matt.  I'm not sure when this happened since she was only "falling" in love with him last episode, and she wouldn't have seen him since.  But it is of course a requirement that the F1 be all in and so, this plot point now established, the episode can continue.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 JrYhqyo

Kate and Jason tell Matt he has to make a decision between what he has always gone for in the past and trying something new.  Matt wrings his hands and rubs his face as he grapples with the momentous decision before him.  He just needs two more dates (...and preferably one involving a chopper).

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 VzPLzms

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking