SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:04 pm

@Bobette A belated thank you for all the info on Ryan's background and profession.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Azzurra Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 pm

"I want to respect the new relationship that she's in, so we haven't been talking like we had been, but... I think it's that mutual understanding."

As for if he would ever apply for another show like 'The Bachelorette' again, Ryan said he'd probably skip the dating shows for a while.

"I mean, one of the adventure ones -- 'The Amazing Race' or 'Survivor' -- I'd give that a crack because it's completely different. I'd love to do something like that," he said.

"As far as dating reality TV show goes, I think that my career doing that was short-lived."

Ryan in an interview with Channel 10. So... he wants fame and Angie is in a r-ship. Well.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Bobette wrote:

I feel like these tweet captions are not matching Angie's facial gestures AT ALL.  laugh out loud

Source

Bobette wrote:Episode 11

Ryan

Because TPTB love a contrast we switch from Timm’s technicolour wonderland to Ryan’s various shades of grey.  And not the kinky kind either.  I can barely even make them out among the cold boat metal and choppy water.  It’s all very… monochromatic.  

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QhjcQTQ

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ok0Zczn

Evening rolls around and Ryan’s beard has grown 2cm.  laugh out loud I’m thinking these “overnights” may have been shot over 2-3 days at least.  And also, why call them overnights if there’s NO SEXY SLEEPOVERS!  Ripped off.  But I digress…

Angie says Ryan is stable and calm.   He says he has no doubts and he sees a future with her.  I know others find Ryan creepy but I don’t mind him. They kiss and I notice he bites her bottom lip.  OK so maybe he’s a little bit kinky after all.  laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1XYfgsv

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 T2puxW9

...snipped

RC.  Carlin gets the first rose and then the tears start.  Or faux tears; her nose is red but nothing seems very wet.  Angie is “comforted” by a producer (@Dirty Street Pie yup – Unreal vibes for sure).  Ryan and Timm must be feeling super crap at this point.  

bacheloretteau - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EbjhLgI

Timm gets the rose and Ryan takes it like a champ.  He says he still thinks the world of her.  Angie says she made the wrong decision.  This is a smart move since it leaves room for her to hook up with him IRL in the future and people wouldn’t blame her IMO.

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:59 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Bachbee
Maddy
Agent99
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
Bobette
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum