SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by 2observe Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:All's well that ends well. What a remarkable outcome for Tyler.
Take notes, future contestants: you can catch the heart of an A-list celebrity if you, surprise surprise, act like an actually decent human being.

The Bachelor is actually doing the screening for the A-list celebrities . giggling I wouldn't be surprised if we see more in the future. So far we have 3 , Wells, Tyler & Lauren and possibly Mike (if he and Demi Lovato hook up.) Two different worlds coming together, but it seems to be working with 2 out of 3 engaged already. I say Good for them if they can find love and a partner outside of wacky Hollywood. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 4256136633 jmo

Who did Lauren date? TIA
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 am

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:All's well that ends well. What a remarkable outcome for Tyler.
Take notes, future contestants: you can catch the heart of an A-list celebrity if you, surprise surprise, act like an actually decent human being.

The Bachelor is actually doing the screening for the A-list celebrities . giggling I wouldn't be surprised if we see more in the future. So far we have 3 , Wells, Tyler & Lauren and possibly Mike (if he and Demi Lovato hook up.) Two different worlds coming together, but it seems to be working with 2 out of 3 engaged already. I say Good for them if they can find love and a partner outside of wacky Hollywood. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 4256136633 jmo

Who did Lauren date?  TIA
She's engaged to Chris Lane (country music singer). I wouldn't necessarily call him A-list or B list laugh out loud But he probably still has more notoriety than BN.

Back on topic: Assuming Tyler's tweet is not meant to be taken literally, I wonder what kind of projects he has going on. I'm interested to find out. He's been fairly quiet post show besides the obvious laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:24 am

Didn't he meet with Food Network awhile ago? Maybe his cooking has something to do with that meeting.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 am

@HavaDrPepper That's what I'm thinking too. Pretty sure they filmed something for Food Network. He's also visited with ESPN and Bleacher Report post show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:55 am

dee wrote:@HavaDrPepper That's what I'm thinking too. Pretty sure they filmed something for Food Network. He's also visited with ESPN and Bleacher Report post show.

Is the Food Network in LA because some are saying he's in LA this weekend. Im sure alot of opportunities have been coming his way. He has as many social media followers (plus some) then most Bachelor Leads have so I'm sure he's going to do very well. Plus up the road if GH 's connections fall into place for him (and she does have many) IMO his life is golden. Im happy for him, I hope it all works out and if he finds love with GH too then that's the icing on the cake for him. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:58 am

Food Network headquarters and studios are in NYC. They have an office in LA but if he was working with them, no reason to come to LA for that.

He just did a story tonite with a casting/event producer and NTA talent agency. Looking at their accounts, I dont see any hints what the project would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:54 am

It disappeared from my timeline but Yolanda Hadid started following Tyler tonight. Mom's approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:16 am

@seton Both of the people he was having drinks with are agencies representing influencers.
Makes me a little yucky feeling.
NTA Talent Agency, reps model/influencers (Corey Brooks etc...)
Jose Ortiz is a talent agent who appears to be an old friend of Tyler's (IG relationship goes back to before show) May not have too much to worry about with that however, he does have a casting notice for Temptation Island advertised on his IG. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 1f601

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:23 am

Doggoneit wrote:@seton Both of the people he was having drinks with are agencies representing influencers.  
Makes me a little yucky feeling.
NTA Talent Agency, reps model/influencers (Corey Brooks etc...)
Jose Ortiz is a talent agent who appears to be an old friend of Tyler's (IG relationship goes back to before show) May not have too much to worry about with that however, he does have a casting notice for Temptation Island advertised on his IG.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 2 1f601

@Doggoneit
Tyler is a model who has 2M+ I/G followers. Why is having drinks with these guys not a good business move? What am I missing? question

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:40 am

seton wrote:Food Network headquarters and studios are in NYC. They have an office in LA but if he was working with them, no reason to come to LA for that.

He just did a story tonite with a casting/event producer and NTA talent agency. Looking at their accounts, I dont see any hints what the project would be.

Some of the shows are actually filmed in CA, actually all over the country. Could he have done a cooking segment for one of their shows filmed in CA. Or quite possibly Food Network is doing a special of some kind and bringing in people from all over the country that do food related things for charity. I tend to think the Food Network thing is ABC Food Tours related after all the press it got during his time on the 'ette.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 am

@Chgohighlife glad for TC and the good things that come his way. Wish him nothing but the best. JMO, personally not a fan of some that are represented by NTA-that's all.
Meant no offense.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:46 am

I don’t know where it disappeared to but, earlier this morning, Ty had Gigi looking fabulous opening the Ralph Lauren show in his stories.

I fully expect him to be in the front row, tonite. He’s back in NYC per his stories.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality