SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife glad for TC and the  good things that come his way.  Wish him nothing but the best.  JMO, personally not a fan of some that are represented by NTA-that's all.
Meant no offense.

They are super successful, 20 years in the business, all top brands access, hundreds of clients. No offense taken. As you know, I have strong preferences too so, I get it. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:06 pm

@HavaDrPepper Tyler mentioned on a podcast that they were working on some projects with ABC that may take them all over the country. I thought at the time that might be something to build a show around. Would be such a great thing for their charity and the children they serve. He talked about the need to educate the communities about the food deserts that cause barriers to nutrition for children and families, especially in the summer.
Such a good mission. i hope they do get some traction for this cause.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 pm

seton wrote:
Jolena wrote:Wasen't GH suppose to be walking a red carpet tonight in NYC? anyone know what time and channel it 's on? TIA

no, she wasnt suppose to and she didnt. She was at the US Open to watch Serena tonite. If you had watched the match on tv, u prob saw a glimpse of her.

I watched the US Open, as I was cheering for our Canadian finalist to beat Serena. Hugesmile

Gigi wasn’t sitting in Serena’s box with Venus, Meghan Markle & others. Not that I saw anyways. Perhaps she was elsewhere in the building & the camera didn’t catch her this time.

I saw her earlier in the tournament watching Serena tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:01 am

jojo47 wrote:
seton wrote:
Jolena wrote:Wasen't GH suppose to be walking a red carpet tonight in NYC? anyone know what time and channel it 's on? TIA

no, she wasnt suppose to and she didnt. She was at the US Open to watch Serena tonite. If you had watched the match on tv, u prob saw a glimpse of her.

I watched the US Open, as I was cheering for our Canadian finalist to beat Serena. Hugesmile

Gigi wasn’t sitting in Serena’s box with Venus, Meghan Markle & others. Not that I saw anyways. Perhaps she was elsewhere in the building & the camera didn’t catch her this time.

I saw her earlier in the tournament watching Serena tho.

@Jolena
@jojo47
Gigi opened Ralph Lauren’s fashion show last night which was followed by an ultra exclusive jazz style “Ralph’s Club” themed party featuring Janelle Monae.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:14 am

She was up in the VIP/Suites area. Many of her IG fanpages have multiple pictures of her at the match.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am

According to his IG story, Tyler is at the US open. Wonder if he'll be there with Gigi and friends or if he's there for his partnership with Heineken from earlier.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 am

judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.
Tyler is in a striped tee that says 'GUESS' on it.

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:06 am

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.

Not that I'm saying he will or that it matters much since there's a whole week of NYFW still to go but the U.S. Open is at Flushing Meadows, which is in Queens. Queens is like what, 30 minutes from Harlem?

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:25 am

lleyki wrote:

Not that I'm saying he will or that it matters much since there's a whole of NYFW still to go but the U.S. Open is at Flushing Meadows, which is in Queens. Queens is like what, 30 minutes from Harlem?

40 min by uber, a hour by subway if he is going direct and not changing his tee and jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:42 am

dee wrote:According to his IG story, Tyler is at the US open. Wonder if he'll be there with Gigi and friends or if he's there for his partnership with Heineken from earlier.

Judging by his latest story, he's there for his Heineken partnership. Good call. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:43 am

seton wrote:judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.

We don’t know whether he’ll be at Gigi’s 8 pm show or not but if he isn’t it certainly won’t be because he was at the Open in the middle of the afternoon. J

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:51 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
seton wrote:judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.

We don’t know whether he’ll be at Gigi’s 8 pm show or not but if he isn’t it certainly won’t be because he was at the Open in the middle of the afternoon. J

It's an all-day affair = W Doubles/M Singles but the Hilfiger show aint big enough for a first public appearance anyway. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality