SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that something has changed in the Gigi/Tyler relationship.

- Changing behavior with Tyler's Instagram likes
- Tyler not going to the Hadid family dinner
- The People and Enews articles about their relationship where the sources from Tyler's camp say that the relationship is still in the casual stage.

I guess we won't know until we either see them photographed together ,a reliable source puts out a statement OR we see pics of Tyler and Gigi going on dates with other people. I don't know much about the fashion industry but supposedly this is a busy month for Gigi with her job so lets see what next month brings . Dosen't make much sense to me that all the family members and Tyler's mom would do IG followings the past week if there was trouble in paradise.  :no idea:Oh what do I know dizzy Like a poster mentioned we are so use to the post show Bachelor stuff with couples letting us fans in on everything they do so naturally its disappointing  NOT to get the pics and info with this relationship as well ,and I doubt we ever will. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 am

I completely get what you're saying about the likes and you're right that it's very important not to put too much emphasis on social media especially after all the crazy over-analyzing we all did during the actual Bachelorette season. But I'm thinking of the likes in combination with Tyler missing the Hadid family dinner and the quotes from his camp in the People and Enews articles (all the quotes from his camp downplayed the seriousness of the relationship and even downplayed his going to the Netherlands for her grandmother's funeral.)

Again I could be completely off base here!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I completely get what you're saying about the likes and you're right that it's very important not to put too much emphasis on social media especially after all the crazy over-analyzing we all did during the actual Bachelorette season. But I'm thinking of the likes in combination with Tyler missing the Hadid family dinner and the quotes from his camp in the People and Enews articles (all the quotes from his camp downplayed the seriousness of the relationship and even downplayed his going to the Netherlands for her grandmother's funeral.)

I get what your saying and you could be right. I automatically thought along those lines too when he wasen't invited to dinner with Hadid family and when he wasen't spotted in the audience of any of her walks this past week but as I read some posts here about them wanting to keep their relationship under wraps right now and they were not liking the attention people and papparazzi were putting on them I thought maybe they are just cooling it a bit and I also thought maybe Tyler had previous plans ( wasent his brother in town?) So like I said I guess we have no choice but to wait and see what comes out or lack of over the next few weeks. I'm a Tyler fan and just want him to find love and be happy with or without GH, but I also like them together so I hope it works out for them. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:56 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I completely get what you're saying about the likes and you're right that it's very important not to put too much emphasis on social media especially after all the crazy over-analyzing we all did during the actual Bachelorette season. But I'm thinking of the likes in combination with Tyler missing the Hadid family dinner and the quotes from his camp in the People and Enews articles (all the quotes from his camp downplayed the seriousness of the relationship and even downplayed his going to the Netherlands for her grandmother's funeral.)

I don't trust source articles even from People magazine. They can get bad sources as well. That's why I am not taking that seriously. Look at the Enews article about Tyler leaving Hannah's apartment before the tmz pictures where release. It said sources said Hannah walked him to the car and they kissed by the car. The tmz pictures showed Hannah walk him to the steps and he walked himself to the Uber. So sources can lie. A source close to Tyler in I believe enews or us weekly claimed he was still interested in seeing what was there with Hannah after a week of him being seen with Gigi when I have seen no evidence of that anywhere. That is how much I trust sources. Sometimes sources are fake and sometimes they are PR people trying to spin a story the way they want and it may not be true. Most entertainment sites always said it was casual and they are taking it slow. Places like Hollywood Life and Life and Style like to make up stories and to me those places made it sound more serious. And I never trust stories from those places. Also about the dinner. Tyler and his friends could have planned that dinner before that day. They ate at Mr. Chow not some burger joint or the burrito place he loves. I trust my eyes and what I see as patterns of behavior. I thought after he got off social media on Thursday thru Friday matched the behavior he has when I thought he was with Gigi at the farm before. Little likes (but he honestly likes only a handful of things everyday anyway), some tweets, no live IG stories, and sparingly use of Spotify. I thought I saw him turn on his spotify again (after last listening around the time of Bella's helicopter story) was around the same time as Yolanda posting the horse stories. But I could be wrong as well and reading into things to much. We all tend to be guilty of that even though I try not to be. Again I think we really get answer on where the relationship is after Fashion Month. Lets see how things after that. Tyler was just seen yesterday (Thursday) coming out of a boxing gym that Gigi is known to go to and from what I remember there isn't anything about him doing any boxing exercise before. So that is a point again that says they are good. See you can read into other things pointing in their favor. Right now its honestly wait and see because her schedule is packed now and wasn't when they started hanging out. Her schedule changed dramatically now from before so that could have a impact both positively or negatively. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:22 am; edited 4 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:05 am

Im not good at finding and researching info on the net , I do read IG and Twitter but  I really appreciate all of you here that bring over articles, pics and whatever else you find  . Thanks so much. rock
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:48 am

This is my first time posting so I am shy Smiley Burberry show is on monday at 5pm(london time)
and I read that gigi (and bella also )will attend as guest on 20th at Rihanna show in NYC so I guess she will have to come back nyc after burberry show.
Just observation in social media,I can assume tyler might be with her family as I have noticed tyler and gigi was appear almost same time a few times, twitter or instagram.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:53 am

This is a weird tweet and suppose message in the tweet. And I am not saying it is true because some other things have to be true for any of it to be true. Like Tyler had to get his license reinstated. But that involves paying the ticket and going to traffic school which if I am googling right can be taken online from what I see. But thought it was a weird comment. The facebook message picture says Tyler was driving Gigi's truck one day with Gigi in the car. No date on it so it could of been yesterday or weeks ago. Also remember the pap pics we got before Gigi was driving. I think the actual tweet was trying to reference the Florida traffic accident that gave him the ticket but didn't know what or when or where it was. Again I don't even fully believe this but wanted to share.

https://twitter.com/KCorellie/status/1172758342797840385

@thank goodness thanks for the info but it looks like they filmed Riannah's fashion show that was on Tuesday and it is going to be steam on Amazon Prime starting the 20th. I don't think it is live. So she should still be in Europe on the 20th. Here is an article with more details. I agree with your observation though, I saw the same thing.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-week/a28988988/watch-rihanna-savage-fenty-show-2019/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:55 am

Hey good morning

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:40 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

IMO watching Tyler’s likes is a waste of time. He does SM as a requirement to maintain his fan base not because he’s the kind of junkie whose livelihood and popularity depends on his relationship and his insta. He intentionally misleads, for kicks, IMO. Like when he posts old images and video as if it’s current.

People trying to interpret his life through his likes are just amusement and it’s their own fault for not knowing the difference between people whose relationships are what they sell to pay the rent versus people who fiercely protect their privacy until and unless they choose to share. People with private jets, private entrances, private A-list parties, security teams, confidentiality agreements, etc. Everyone who doesn’t know the difference will continue to be frustrated until they finally, finally get it and they deserve to be. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 am

I feel like tyler hasn’t like any gigi’s photos is intentional because he can sense people assume what he is doing all the time now.
and gigi’s post are mostly working related so maybe he doesn’t want to maybe gigi also vice versa.
I am honestly gigi fan I want she is happy and I think tyler is good person so I am happy for her.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:02 am

thank goodness wrote:I feel like tyler hasn’t like any gigi’s photos is intentional because  he can sense people assume what he is doing all the time now.
and gigi’s post are mostly working related so maybe  he  doesn’t want to maybe gigi also vice versa.
I am honestly gigi fan  I want she is happy  and I think tyler is good person so I  am happy for her.

@thank goodness
I agree with you. A few pages back in this thread, several posters made IMO excellent analyses of the differences between this relationship and a typical BN relationship. When people evaluate Tyler’s SM, playlists, airport appearances, etc. based on assumptions, they are usually wrong. Nothing demonstrated that point better than the absolute conviction with which people believed Tyler would go back to Hannah to help wipe the egg off her face after her season. There was never any reason to believe that IMO but SM was re-engineered to support hopes and wishes and an imaginary post show relationship sprouted wings.

Tyler’s relationship with Gigi, whatever it is - will not become transparent or official until they are ready. Sleuthing is fun but a lack of flexibility and understanding of the couple blocks any accurate conclusions.

PS. I’m happy for Gigi too. I think she found her person on the Bachelorette and they are both very happy she did. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 22 1377737533

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:46 am

Welcome, @thank goodness! I knew very little about GiGi before Tyler started dating her, but really like what I've read about her. She seems like a very warm, loving, caring person.

W/r/t to SM, even if TyGi doesn't work out, I think they'd still be friendly and supportive of each other so I don't see a like meaning anything good or bad about the state of their relationship.

Tyler seems happy and that's good enough for me.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality