SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 pm

@seton when you asked about tagged IG posts I forgot to mention that you can use settings to manage tagged posts. On mine I have to approve a tagged pic before it will appear in my tagged gallery.
IMO Tyler hasn’t activated this feature because a lot spam like pics appear in his tagged gallery.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 33 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long Gigi will be in London? Does she go to Paris or Italy from there? I have no clue what the Fashion week/month schedule is. Is it a week in each place like NYC ? Anyone ?

@Jolena

Here is the CFDA calendar of dates

https://cfda.com/fashion-calendar/important-dates/upcoming

I strongly suspect Tyler will go over to meet Gigi at some point. No way will she be gone for weeks without seeing him, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long Gigi will be in London? Does she go to Paris or Italy from there? I have no clue what the Fashion week/month schedule is. Is it a week in each place like NYC ? Anyone ?

I believe that Gigi will only do the Burberry show on Mon. Afterwards, she and Bella will head straight to Milan bc they will probably be walking on Wed.

Each city's fashion week last almost a week. After Milan is Paris.

I believe that Gigi might have time next weekend if TC foregoes the ABCfood tour and goes to Milan to see her. BIg IF.

@notarose thanks. I think the systems are different on iOS, Android, and desktop so I am experimenting

@doggoneit, @whit90 - back atcha ya! love your posts! :gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha:

TC was in a better mood today and took a selfie with someone IG in Park Slope, Brooklyn. he was tagged in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:11 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Jolena

Here is the CFDA calendar of dates

https://cfda.com/fashion-calendar/important-dates/upcoming

I strongly suspect Tyler will go over to meet Gigi at some point. No way will she be gone for weeks without seeing him, IMO.

Thanks Chgohighlife. I was thinking the same that at one point he'll fly over to Europe to see her.  thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 33 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 am

I think that it’s not a big deal since she will away only two weeks not one month.
and I guess I would  believe  that someone saw them in the truck since it was very  detail (ex. tinted window )and the person who she even didn’t know the owner of the truck so  she  might be didn’t have any information about truck  like she  thought the owner of the truck was tyler.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:24 am

thank goodness wrote:I think that it’s not a big deal since she will away only two weeks not one month.
and I guess I would  believe  that someone saw them in the truck since it was very  detail (ex. tinted window )and the person who she even didn’t know the owner of the truck so  she  might be didn’t have any information about truck  like she  thought the  owner of the truck was tyler.

@thank goodness
Two weeks is a lot better than a month for sure but, still a long time for young love. Gigi’s known work schedule indicates plenty of free time and exclusive/private party invitations until Paris which starts 9/23 where she has many business affiliations.

As for the truck - the first thing any famous person hounded by paps would do is tint their windows and window tinting in general is a full time profitable business in the city - not unusual at all so, that means nothing, IMO.

Tyler, like most new/young New Yorkers is generally spotted on public transportation. It is an expensive PIA to have a car in Manhattan unless you own $$$$ or, rent $$$ a garage space and Gigi’s automobile collection is valued at $1.5M so I just really doubt (IMO) Tyler went all the way to Florida and drove his truck back or even shipped it only to have to pay to park it all day, every day and night. He doesn’t even have an apartment yet that we know of so, I don’t believe he has brought his truck to the city.

This is just another of many examples of sleuthing with no regard/knowledge/understanding of the landscape, IMO and yielding very little credible info as a result. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:08 am

@Chgohighlife I am sorry that I might be mislead you  here.
I mean the truck is gigi’s  of course.  Tyler  drove the truck so the girl who saw them thinking it was Tyler ‘s since she wrote he  tinted  a window for her.  So she doesn’t  know about truck which i we already know about it . That’s why I believe that story
She could not make up story like that.***IMO***

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:55 pm

new sighting at marketing agency.
new shirt?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fKGmTgXGa/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 pm

seton wrote:new sighting at marketing agency.
new shirt?

Looks like an Untuckit shirt to me and he looks great in it.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:52 pm

seton wrote:new sighting at marketing agency.
new shirt?

Saw someone on facebook say they saw Tyler at the same place that woman that posted the picture works, UEG. They heard Tyler was there to talk about brand deals. Not sure how true it is, but good for him if he has things coming up.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:41 pm

I think TC has a lot of things coming up and I am anxious to see what they are. Hugesmile

In other news, it's lit! The Chicago Marathon Instagram story just announced that Tyler Cameron, Diggy Moreland, Dustin Kendrick, and Matteo Valles will be running in the 2019 Chicago Marathon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Tyler's latest Instagram story about the Chicago Marathon looks like it was filmed in the Netherlands the same time he filmed the People's Choice story. You can tell by his facial hair, sweatshirt (they match the People's Choice award story) and the location looks like a family house of some kind.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality