SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper September 23rd 2019, 4:24 pm

seton wrote:I doubt it's for ESPN. Yes, Disney owns ESPN but ESPN's HQs are in Connecticut.

It might be related to what he was "cooking" in LA 2 weeks ago.

Agreed.

I also don't see him as a full-time commentator on any football games. Those individuals are set in place before the season starts. Although if ESPN or the ACC network (owned by ESPN) air some Wake Forest games, they may have him as a guest in the booth for a short period of time.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by 2observe September 23rd 2019, 5:06 pm

polialoud wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new in here! The show just finished airing on my country
I'm shipping him w Gigi not gonna lie laugh out loud

welcomebanner
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

Oh Shower Jesus! I took some time which I shouldnt have to investigate the building in TC's IG.

It's the ABC Building on the Disney campus in Burbank. Almost all of it is devoted to ABC. Studios and offices inside. I am thinking studio appearance since he is wearing JEANS and KEDS for this meeting. 2cents 2cents 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud September 23rd 2019, 8:57 pm

I kinda hope it's a sports show or something like that, but at the same time I think it's not
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by polialoud September 23rd 2019, 8:59 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
polialoud wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new in here! The show just finished airing on my country

Welcome @polialoud
and here's to Tyler and Gigi becoming a sexy power couple for the ages!!

Thank you and SAME laugh out loud but we haven't seen they together for weeks, I hope i'm just being negative and they haven't fizzled out
polialoud
polialoud

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena September 23rd 2019, 9:49 pm

polialoud wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Welcome @polialoud

Thank you and SAME laugh out loud but we haven't seen they together for weeks, I hope i'm just being negative and they haven't fizzled out

This is probably the busiest month of the year for her . I'll bet they are FT & texting every day.  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife September 23rd 2019, 9:59 pm

polialoud wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Welcome @polialoud

@polialoud
They are sizzling, not fizzling - take that to the bank. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 40 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee September 23rd 2019, 10:31 pm

Do we know if Matt is also in LA with Tyler? I noticed Tyler and Dexter Mayfield (@dexrated) followed each other today on IG. He's one of the performers in Taylor Swift's "You Need to Calm Down" music video. I'm guessing Tyler met him, hence the follow. I noticed Dex following Matt on IG as well, which makes me think he also met Matt today.

If Matt's in LA with Tyler for meetings, maybe the prospective projects involve ABCfoodtours.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 September 24th 2019, 12:05 am

dee wrote:Do we know if Matt is also in LA with Tyler? I noticed Tyler and Dexter Mayfield (@dexrated) followed each other today on IG. He's one of the performers in Taylor Swift's "You Need to Calm Down" music video. I'm guessing Tyler met him, hence the follow. I noticed Dex following Matt on IG as well, which makes me think he also met Matt today.

If Matt's in LA with Tyler for meetings, maybe the prospective projects involve ABCfoodtours.

Matt does not appear to be in LA with Tyler. Matt's most recent story from today shows him at Facebook Headquarters in New York.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2019, 12:41 am

dee wrote:Do we know if Matt is also in LA with Tyler? I noticed Tyler and Dexter Mayfield (@dexrated) followed each other today on IG. He's one of the performers in Taylor Swift's "You Need to Calm Down" music video. I'm guessing Tyler met him, hence the follow. I noticed Dex following Matt on IG as well, which makes me think he also met Matt today.

Matt is not in LA w/ TC but if Matt is to believed (remember, he likes to kid on his IG), he is at Facebook HQ, which is in Menlo Park, CA. That is 350 miles from Burbank. If Matt was with TC today, we would have had Stories of the 2 together, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee September 24th 2019, 12:42 am

Bleiby527 wrote:

Matt does not appear to be in LA with Tyler. Matt's most recent story from today shows him at Facebook Headquarters in New York.
Ok. Thanks. Matt's story was kind of confusing. The guy is he reposting on IG stories works for Facebook and works in the building. The facebook guy is asking where Matt and Tyler were as they had cereal there last time they visited FB HQ.

Guess I'm scratching my head as to why Dexter Mayfield would be following Matt if he's never met him. Maybe Tyler brought up abcfoodtours and Matt came up no idea I wonder if Tyler first met Dexter at the Republic after party at VMAs. The both attended the same after party; Dexter to support Taylor Swift and Tyler for Gigi.

@seton Thanks for clarifying! Weird that Matt's tag to FB is to some address in NYC (not their HQ office in NYC).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2019, 12:56 am

Sorry to clarify -- Facebook does NOT have HQs in NYC. They have sale offices there which is why it's just called "Facebook NY" as his friend marked on HIS IG.

Matt marked HIS IG with "Facebook HQ". Again, the Facebook HQ is in Menlo Park.

I could investigate the coordinates if u think it's important of Matt's "Facebook HQ" but it's my understanding that you can change those from anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality