SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:21 am

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Scree240
Angie doesn't look impressed here and we have shots of Carlin crying on her shoulder here and then we have Ciarrin crying on her shoulder in his normal "about to leave" clothing. Also Angie watching a car leave in this dress and questioning wether it was a mistake. It looks like Carlin could be the reason for Ciarrin walking out i.e he can see that he is the clear favourite or has bad blood with him and loses it when Angie gives him a rose at the cocktail party.

Source tenplay

Last edited by Bachbee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Myachardydayz Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:31 am

I pick Carlin as F1, Timm as F2 & Jackson as F3 but Timm could have been the one that got away for her as Carlin might not be as cray as she wanted & he seems to be chasing fame so with Angie's cautious personality, I can only reason with her saying I am very happy in interviews (very happy single, recently separated when news comes out). In all honesty, I can't pick any of them as a match for her in realtiy tv land, even the intruder Ryan Dog lover, when she kissed him in the promos, she had her hand on him but he didn't have it on her. The guys on this season are either too suave sales pitch or too out there combie van into the sunset, no inbetweens IMO unless there are some of the guys getting less airtime, maybe Alex, Mitch or Glen?

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:53 am

@Myachardydayz Yeah Alex, Scot and Glenn all seem like really sweet, solid guys IMO (their Mums must be proud!) but I agree they don't have the crazy/quirky that Angie has said she is drawn to, and their personalities will probably be drowned out by the louder types and we may not get to see very much of them.

As for Carlin I agree, he doesn't seem to have any of the qualities Angie said she was looking for so something happened along the way for him to end up F1 IMO, and she has said in interviews she has regrets to I will be very interested to see who it is she says it was a mistake to send home and who "could have been the one".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:@Myachardydayz Yeah Alex, Scot and Glenn all seem like really sweet, solid guys IMO (their Mums must be proud!) but I agree they don't have the crazy/quirky that Angie has said she is drawn to, and their personalities will probably be drowned out by the louder types and we may not get to see very much of them.

As for Carlin I agree, he doesn't seem to have any of the qualities Angie said she was looking for so something happened along the way for him to end up F1 IMO, and she has said in interviews she has regrets to I will be very interested to see who it is she says it was a mistake to send home and who "could have been the one".

I can't remember, who were the guys that her brother Brad rated? He was the best in my opinion but oh lordy her brother haha. Carlin definitely resembles him a tad.

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:08 am

@Myachardydayz Brad said Matt was his number one pick, without hesitation, then Carlin and Jackson.  I thought it was interesting that Timm was the only person Angie specifically asked him about, and then said "You know I like a bit of crazy".

Also adding this from pre-season when Angie was describing what she was looking for.  MUST be funny.  Unless Carlin has some sparkling crazy wit hidden somewhere, or she changed her mind drastically, I simply can't see him being her legit F1 pick.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:11 am

Oohhhhhh maybe Timm is F1. Wow, haven't seen that one coming as yet but thanks @bobette Going to be watching closely.

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:14 am

Myachardydayz wrote:Oohhhhhh maybe Timm is F1.  Wow, haven't seen that one coming as yet but thanks @bobette   Going to be watching closely.

He's not unfortunately IMO @Myachardydayz because betting odds say Carlin is F1 and they're never wrong.  IMO Timm is almost certainly F2 or if not then it's him she sends home and regrets it. 

And IMO Ciarran is the one she says she will never know if he is the one, after he eliminates himself.  I have never before heard a Lead admitting to having regrets so that is very interesting to me.

It feels like this could be a season of watching the Lead let what she really wants slip through her fingers and ending up with an F1 who doesn't have any of the qualities she wants most in a partner.  hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

What??? Cesar Millan is on the show??? giggling I know this refers to Ryan, but the only person who should be referred to as the Dog Whisperer is Cesar!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Can anyone see a rose on Ciarran (or anybody for that matter) in any of the cocktail party clips for this episode?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Agent99 wrote:Can anyone see a rose on Ciarran (or anybody for that matter) in any of the cocktail party clips for this episode?  
I would think Ciarran should have a rose from the GD if he got the SQT as speculated. I checked the first preview and Ciarran’s left side is blocked so no idea if he has one or not. I didn’t see one on any of the guys on the GD but absence from the preview are both Matt and Jackson and IMO one of them got the SD. Loving Angie’s fringe look look for the cocktail party though Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Just watched Episode 1 and I am hooked! On to Epi 2.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite