SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:19 am

I think it is pretty low for TPTB to be so misleading with Ciarran departure. His grandma died and they are using his departure to sensationalise the drama

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:29 am

Enough wrote:I think it is pretty low for TPTB to be so misleading with Ciarran departure. His grandma died and they are using his departure to sensationalise the drama
Shameful really
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:38 am

@Enough @sprout Yes I completely agree.  The fact that they cut his convo out with Angie at the ep 6 CP makes me concerned they're not going to mention Nanna at all and just make it looks like he throws a diva tantrum and storms off.  

They showed him having that little sassy fit about Ryan ep 5 which makes me think they might.  Very low if that's the case and could explain why Ciarran has been posting the absolute minimum on his social media throughout airing.

So that would make it two leaked events they cut from the show - Ciarran's Nanna and Timm's RC collapse, which is very suspicious to me since usually they love a good ambo shot.  Makes me think DM has a legit insider this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 am

I’m not surprised that they’ve cut so much out. We saw that recently with Matt Agnew’s season. I worry about the mental health of some of the contestants appearing on these shows. It does come across as quite exploitative IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:51 am

Yes, agreed - literally half the scenes in Matt's trailer weren't aired.  

I think the difference is that Matt's season was pretty much drama-free, so they used outtakes to make it look more exciting than it was, whereas Angie's is chock full of genuine drama, and it's the kind of stuff that doesn't reflect well on TPTB.  

Not a good look IMO to have contestants passing out at rose ceremonies or being so isolated from the outside world they don't know their Nanna's dying till it's too late.  Seems dangerously close to being a breach in their duty of care to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:40 am

Does look like they are going with the throw a fit angle. Didn't see before that the video title is Ciarran leaves show after confronting Jamie
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7611633/amp/The-Bachelorette-Ciarran-Stott-STORMS-spat-Jamie-Doran.html
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:24 am

Vjeff wrote:Does look like they are going with the throw a fit angle. Didn't see before that the video title is Ciarran leaves show after confronting Jamie
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7611633/amp/The-Bachelorette-Ciarran-Stott-STORMS-spat-Jamie-Doran.html

Taking this with a grain of salt, since it's Daily Fail doing the reporting, but they do make it sound like two leave and Ciarran is the second of the night.  

The trailer then shows Angie breaking down in tears after sending a mystery contestant home.

'I felt like we didn't have to wait for a rose ceremony,' she says in an emotional piece-to-camera interview.

After Angie makes her decision, Ciarran confronts Jamie about the conversation he had with her earlier in the evening.

Also doesn't look like they're going to mention his Nanna at all.  Guess he was crying his eyes out at the last CP due to *allergies* or something then.  :dripdrip
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:14 am

Imo the order of the CP drama next ep as per sc May b Jamie seeking out Angie ASAP to throw guys under the bus, Carlin/Angie discussion with him being upset, Ciarran confrontation with another guy -I’m assuming it is Jamie. Possibility of Ciarran leaving? If this is the order then think Angie/Carlin resolve any issues as he still has a rose when Ciarran storms out of room. Hope this makes sense? Imo more likely GD rose is the one taken back if new voice over is correct. Don’t think production would have Ciarran drama/leave at the beginning of the CP?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:43 am

@Loulou Yes I agree, I think Daily Mail have mis-read the preview and assumed everything is in chronological order. Noobs.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:45 pm

No doubt the producers encouraged Jamie to throw the guys under the bus for drama. So I wonder if it’s just a case of ‘that’s enough’ for Ciarran who is done with it all due to what’s going on with his grandma or maybe Jamie goes after Ciarran and throws him under the bus as well as Carlin? I can see Jamie going after all of those he feels the most threatened by. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:18 pm

sprout wrote:No doubt the producers encouraged Jamie to throw the guys under the bus for drama. So I wonder if it’s just a case of ‘that’s enough’ for Ciarran who is done with it all due to what’s going on with his grandma or maybe Jamie goes after Ciarran and throws him under the bus as well as Carlin? I can see Jamie going after all of those he feels the most threatened by. JMO.

Yes I think Ciarran would have been struggling after the news of his Nan.  There was a clear difference in his demeanour between his SD and the ep 6 CP so I think he got the news in the interim and by ep 7 would have been an emotional powder keg.  It's probably best for him that he went IMO.

Re: Jamie, he may be a self-deluded fruit loop IMO but I can't recall him actually lying, so if he says Carlin was talking about wanting/expecting to be next Bach, I believe it, especially since it sounds like Carlin doesn't deny it but rather says "I don't know how I can come back from this".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:50 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:No doubt the producers encouraged Jamie to throw the guys under the bus for drama. So I wonder if it’s just a case of ‘that’s enough’ for Ciarran who is done with it all due to what’s going on with his grandma or maybe Jamie goes after Ciarran and throws him under the bus as well as Carlin? I can see Jamie going after all of those he feels the most threatened by. JMO.

Yes I think Ciarran would have been struggling after the news of his Nan.  There was a clear difference in his demeanour between his SD and the ep 6 CP so I think he got the news in the interim and by ep 7 would have been an emotional powder keg.  It's probably best for him that he went IMO.

Re: Jamie, he may be a self-deluded fruit loop IMO but I can't recall him actually lying, so if he says Carlin was talking about wanting/expecting to be next Bach, I believe it, especially since it sounds like Carlin doesn't deny it but rather says "I don't know how I can come back from this".

When does Carlin say that? I haven't seen the latest teaser on tv.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite