SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook October 26th 2019, 8:11 pm

@Agent99 i watched the trailer again and it is a tearful Jamie who said "I don't know how I can come back from this". Interestingly Jamie was wearing his fireman outfit and as far as I know he only wore that on the first night.
As for Carlin coming put and telling the guys he wants to be the bachelor, I find that hard to believe. Possibly he was answering a question and what he said was used as ammunition against him by a vindictive Jamie.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette October 26th 2019, 8:14 pm

Agent99 wrote:When does Carlin say that?  I haven't seen the latest teaser on tv.

@Agent99 I haven't either, was going by the summary by @ideas_ideas who saw the new ad on live TV yesterday.  I may have misinterpreted and it's actually Jamie who says it?

ideas_ideas wrote:Thanks for the recap laugh out loud’s @Bobette giggling

Not sure if this has been posted already but I just saw another short preview on 10Peach - went by in a flash but as part of his ‘turning on the guys’ Jamie tells Angie that Carlin has been strutting around saying he’s going to be the Bachelor 2020. Angie appears to ask Carlin ‘who are you?’. Various shots of Carlin looking concerned and he says to camera ‘How do I come back from this?’. One of the boys saying ‘Carlin doesn’t have a rose’ (from his date maybe?). Clip of car driving away (IMO they’re cutting together Ciarran’s exit with the car leaving). It was a super quick preview tho.

They'll probably upload the new promo to Twitter later today so I'll bring it over.  

It makes sense to me they'd make it look like she sends Carlin home in the ad since he's been spoiled as F1 in media articles and they will want people to tune in to see what happens.

They'll get their drama but it's not going to help viewers feel happy about the ending IMO since he's already got two strikes in the eyes of many for being an undisclosed actor and married.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout October 26th 2019, 8:19 pm

Storybook wrote:@Agent99 i watched the trailer again and it is a tearful Jamie who said "I don't know how I can come back from this". Interestingly Jamie was wearing his fireman outfit and as far as I know he only wore that on the first night.
As for Carlin coming put and telling the guys he wants to be the bachelor, I find that hard to believe. Possibly he was answering a question and what he said was used as ammunition against him by a vindictive Jamie.

Yeah, I see it this way too. I also think the whole bachelor thing is manufactured drama. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout October 26th 2019, 8:22 pm

From what I’ve seen and read in various social media pages/groups many people actually like Carlin. These are unspoiled pages/groups so they don’t necessarily know that Carlin wins. There seems to be more negativity towards Ryan who they see as another Stu.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff October 26th 2019, 8:24 pm

I completely subscribe to Bobette's theory that Carlin was not intended to be F1 and is not suited to Angie (I'm almost positive they aren't together...to the point where I want to go to Hurstville F45 this week instead of my usual F45 to see what he is like haha), BUT I have actually grown to like him more this week. He has an extremely kind and mature demeanor and I think the whole situation with removing his acting profile was a decision made by TBTB and now is reflecting badly on him. Yes he obviously wants that sweet influencer coin, but I find it hard to believe any of these people go on this show for any other reason - finding love is an added bonus IMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 26th 2019, 8:26 pm

@sprout From what I've seen people are fairly evenly split on Carlin, almost unanimously against Ryan and Jamie, and almost unanimously positive towards Ciarran and Timm. Osher himself seems to be Ciarran's number one fanboy. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 October 26th 2019, 8:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:When does Carlin say that?  I haven't seen the latest teaser on tv.

@Agent99 I haven't either, was going by the summary by @ideas_ideas who saw the new ad on live TV yesterday.  I may have misinterpreted and it's actually Jamie who says it?

ideas_ideas wrote:Thanks for the recap laugh out loud’s @Bobette giggling

Not sure if this has been posted already but I just saw another short preview on 10Peach - went by in a flash but as part of his ‘turning on the guys’ Jamie tells Angie that Carlin has been strutting around saying he’s going to be the Bachelor 2020. Angie appears to ask Carlin ‘who are you?’. Various shots of Carlin looking concerned and he says to camera ‘How do I come back from this?’. One of the boys saying ‘Carlin doesn’t have a rose’ (from his date maybe?). Clip of car driving away (IMO they’re cutting together Ciarran’s exit with the car leaving). It was a super quick preview tho.

They'll probably upload the new promo to Twitter later today so I'll bring it over.  

It makes sense to me they'd make it look like she sends Carlin home in the ad since he's been spoiled as F1 in media articles and they will want people to tune in to see what happens.

They'll get their drama but it's not going to help viewers feel happy about the ending IMO since he's already got two strikes in the eyes of many for being an undisclosed actor and married.

Ah right.   Yes, a chopped up teaser to mislead.  Can't wait laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout October 26th 2019, 8:30 pm

I thought it was Jamie that says that too. Also, how do we know that Jamie isn’t a liar? There’s an assumption that Carlin is lying but he’s been pretty upfront about his marriage from the first date. I bet the reality of the situation is much different to the manufactured drama we see. We’ve already seen how editing has manipulated Ciarran to look like a diva that walks. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout October 26th 2019, 8:44 pm

Edited because I don’t know how to delete laugh out loud

Last edited by sprout on October 27th 2019, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 26th 2019, 8:47 pm

Agent99 wrote:Ah right.   Yes, a chopped up teaser to mislead.  Can't wait laugh out loud

I'll say this, there's certainly no shortage of entertainment this season.  We've already seen:

- A successful sibling spy campaign
- A politician destroy his career and reputation by committing sexual harassment on camera
- A contestant storm out because he objected to wearing rooster balls on his chin
- A date which mainly consisted of the Lead vomiting
- A contestant who requires an extension of the Clinger Rating Scale to 6
- Not one but two married contestants
- Man braids, pink suits, neck tatts, full frontal nudity, and magic socks

What did Matt's season give us?

- Dog C*nt   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

ETA:
sprout wrote:Err not in the groups I’m part of!

I'm talking about what I've seen posted by the public audience, on Twitter and IG.  I'm not part of any private groups.

Last edited by Bobette on October 26th 2019, 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook October 26th 2019, 8:48 pm

@sprout there is enough drama in this season of the bachelorette to blow up the mansion 😊

Carlin is wearing the same dark suit top as at the cocktail party when he cries on Angies shoulder. My interpretation of this scene is Angie confronted him about Jamie's twisting of the truth and he breaks down and says he is 100% here for her. (As I said my interpretation)
I also think Jamie might go home in Episode 7, unless there are photos of up coming episodes that he is still in.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout October 26th 2019, 8:53 pm

Storybook wrote:@sprout  there is enough drama in this season of the bachelorette to blow up the mansion 😊

Carlin is wearing the same dark suit top as at the cocktail party when he cries on Angies shoulder. My interpretation of this scene is Angie confronted him about Jamie's twisting of the truth and he breaks down and says he is 100% here for her. (As I said my interpretation)
I also think Jamie might go home in Episode 7, unless there are photos of up coming episodes that he is still in.

I’ve interpreted it this way as well and I think Jamie knows Carlin is a huge threat, and has been from the start. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite