SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:53 pm

Enough wrote:
Enough wrote:Just my observation. I have noticed the the views of people on FB are different from the views of people on Twitter and Instagram.  I am not referring to Realty Shows. Even with daily news, both groups have different opinions. I like to read to see how people react to hot topics and that was what I found.
What I am trying to say the opinions from FB are opposite to the opinions from Twitter and Instagram.

Yep!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

I just saw the new ad.  It's definitely Carlin who says "how do I come back from this?" and it looks like Timm says "Carlin doesn't have a rose" or similar.  

I agree @ideas_ideas it's fast but I saw those words come out of Carlin's mouth so not an edit.  Also it does look like she says "who are you?" to Carlin.

Also I think there were 2 cars - one maroon and one blue?  I took some quick SCs but wasn't expecting it to come on so not sure how much I caught.

ETA: Only one car; it just looks a different colour under different lighting.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 OCofcLk

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 VfcbxBI

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 RelyUty

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Es7GNbu

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Ffr4akP

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 UmUfEHh

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:39 pm

I just saw it again too - def Carlin hey!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:41 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:I just saw it again too - def Carlin hey!

YEP!  And he looks like someone who's just been busted bigtime, IMO. Angie seems piiissseeeddd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:46 pm

https://www.elle.com.au/culture/bachelorette-australia-2019-trailer-22400

In the season trailer it is most definitely Jamie who says he doesn't know how he can come back from this You can see him saying this at the 2:18 mark. So Carlin must say the same thing?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:58 pm

@Storybook that bit with Jamie in the trailer is a different scene, from episode 1.  I just saw the new ad again (can't believe they haven't tweeted it yet - can't be long).  

Jamie says, quote, "Carlin has been peacocking, strutting around saying he's the 2020 Bachelor".  Carlin then says "How can I come back from this?" in a cutaway:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 ZcHFdDh

Timm says "Carlin does not have a rose. She took his rose back".  Angie sits down on the couch with Carlin and says "Who ARE you?".  He looks super guilty IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 VGz0wSH
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 EQdD8SJ
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 XZtt92a

Source: Tenplay

JUICY. :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:04 am

I know its from episode 1, but it's odd the two men say the same thing. Probably a producer prompted line all for DRAMA. So much drama this season.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:13 am

@Storybook it's a slightly different phrasing - Jamie says "I don't even know how to come back from this" whereas Carlin says "How can I come back from this?"  

To me it sounds like he's wondering what he has to do to make it up to her, rather than a denial, i.e. Damn I've been caught out, how do I get myself out of the dog house?  

If he was claiming he didn't say he wanted to be Bach 2020 I'd expect him to say something like, "How can I convince Angie it's not true?"  So yeah, busted IMO.

ETA:  I've seen it about 4 times now - it's playing pretty much every ad break on Ch 10 for those in AU who want to see.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:39 am

I saw the ad too. Its Carlin saying how I come back fro this.

But we knew Carlin has another date. So he is not going anywhere.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:42 am

His date is earlier the same episode - that's why he's wearing a rose at the CP.  It's Ciarran in the car - they're just trying to build drama by making it look like she sends Carlin home - but I still can't see Carlin coming out of this looking particularly good.  

It will obviously make it look like he's "not there for the right reasons" (which once again makes me think he wasn't expected to be F1 since that would be a weird flex by TPTB) and the seed will be planted with the audience, even if Jamie goes next ep.

IMO ep 7 will end with Ciarran driving off, no RC, and then ep 8 Carlin does some fancy footwork, convinces her to keep him around, Jamie and Carlin will be the last two at the RC, Carlin gets the rose, Jamie sent home.  Or maybe it will all happen ep 7.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:05 am

Personally I have a different take on the Carlin drama. From what I know of the general public opinion of Jamie, he is seen as a stage 6 clinger and untrustworthy. IMO TPTB have set Jamie up as being vindictive and Carlin as the innocent person who will get viewer sympathy. Getting ready to prepare the viewer for his being F1.
Carlin has been hidden so far. He hasn't been parading around saying he's going to win. If he has a good SD why would he say he wants to be the Bachelor? IMO he genuinely likes Angie.
IMO the producers made Angie keep Jamie so they could get all the manufactured drama on the next episode.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:34 am

Carlin does not look guilty to me at all. IMO, he really likes Angie, most likely had a fabulous time with her on their date and doesn’t want to lose her. He looks shocked to me and I’m not reading into what he said about how do I come back from this because I’m not one to jump to conclusions and well, yeah - editing. The prods could’ve cut this altogether but they didn’t, which makes me agree with @Storybook as to the motives of the why they kept it in. Jamie will come off looking like a jealous clinger and Carlin the poor guy who was thrown under the bus by a guy who wanted to eliminate his biggest threat in the house.
JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite