SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:26 am

I’m watching in qld so am a bit behind most of you.
Early comments - seriously loving Angie Smiley she’s such a great lead.
Also surprised that Timms so far my favourite.

But honestly they all look freezing..... you can see in all the ITMs their breath vapor, even on some of the red carpet meet and greets. Why can’t they rug her up a bit more - poor thing!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Omg! Ciarran drinking tea! So bloody British!

IS THE BAG IN OR OUT? I CAN'T TELL.

Source

The bag was in!! I was looking for you. Hahah
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 am

from that tweet with carlin alone she seems smitten with him
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 am

Vjeff wrote:The bag was in!! I was looking for you. Hahah

Thankyou @Vjeff Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

That confirms for me that the tea bagging is a Twinings sponsorship requirement, since no self-respecting Englishman would drink a cup of tea with the bag in - it's basically grounds to revoke your citizenship.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 am

It was short and sweet for Josh and Oliver.
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Angie_12

Like last season, fade banner will come after Thursday's episode.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:23 am

My thoughts: I loved Angie as bachelorette, as I thought I would. She's my favourite ever!

I didn't really see a real connection with any of the men for Angie.  I thought her reactions to Timm and Carlin were the most enthusiastic and genuine. At this point I buy Carlin being her F1, but I'm definitely not seeing Matt and Chelsie levels of connection at this point! Will just have to see how things develop.

Jamie is this season's stage 5 clinger. There is always one.  Maybe the perfect match for Emma on BiP.

Oh and @stoneleigh ... Jess is certainly cringe, there's no doubt about that ...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:27 am

Wow, Jamie is a lot! Jarrod 2.0 on steroids, because at least Jarrod looked good for the first couple of eps. I stand by him being a lock for BIP, they will get good mileage out of him there getting obsessed with anyone who looks at him.
I was not with you all on the Ciarran train until tonight because he looked like a toss, but he was actually quite amusing. And I really enjoyed Timm with 2 M’s, although my husband thought he was stoned laugh out loud
And the look on Angie’s face when she gave Jess his producers rose was classic, she really didn’t want him anywhere near her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am

Re: Jess's producer rose ... I didn't see a single twitter post about Jess in the RC being anything other than "that's obviously the producers' doing". Nobody that I saw thought she wanted him there.

I hope Angie continues to be that obvious about producer-led decisions she doesn't actually agree with.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:36 am

leavers wrote:

Oh and @stoneleigh ... Jess is certainly cringe, there's no doubt about that ...

SEE!!??!! He's a complete TOSSER. It's not even bad editing. He is EXACTLY like that. :yes: stupid Redfacemad

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:50 am

stoneleigh wrote:
leavers wrote:

SEE!!??!! He's a complete TOSSER. It's not even bad editing. He is EXACTLY like that. :yes: stupid Redfacemad

HAHAHA! I love it when it’s not about the editing! Someone on my Bach Facebook group also said that they went to school with him, and he was also a complete douche then laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
leavers wrote:

HAHAHA! I love it when it’s not about the editing! Someone on my Bach Facebook group also said that they went to school with him, and he was also a complete douche then laugh out loud

I can confirm. Although luckily I didn't go to school with him. Thankfully, I'm pretty sure at this point that Angie won't be kissing him so I won't need the eye bleach. :Woah-hoo:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite