SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:42 pm

@mercieme IMO Angie didn't feel sorry for Timm, in fact she was a bit annoyed Timm struggled with their date. She took Timm totally out of his comfort zone and expected him to be his same fun, goofy self. Plus she was condescending when she commented that Timm sat still in the bath (I can't remember if she said it to him or to the TV camera).
I would've thought if Angie really knows and cares about Timm she would've taken him on a more suitable date.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:52 pm

Episode 8

The episode begins mid dummy spit with Ciarran taking his jacket off and headed off to get changed into his civilian clothes.  They show him being de-mic’d which in the reality TV genre is one step above death.  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 7WAYiHt

Carlin tries to take Angie back down the hallway to finish their “makeup scene” but she’s not having it.  She sees Ciarran coming in his travelling gear and says “Where are you going?  NO!” as if he’s a toddler doing a runner.  laugh out loud  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 WBasvkZ

She takes him off for a private chat.  Oh god it’s awful.  We see to much fake emotion on this show it’s a bit jarring to see someone so genuinely raw.   Angie has been through similar recently with her Nan so she gets it, IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 6uxbeDc

The audio of him saying “I just found out my Nan died” is played over footage of them with their backs to camera, so IMO the audio is from the previous CP when he actually told her, but so far as editing goes I think that’s fair.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Kemegc8

Ciarran says he wants to be the best version of himself but he can’t be.  He says if it doesn’t work out with “any of these idiots” (laugh out loud) she can slide into his DMs (and said the same on the radio today).  He really liked her IMO.

Angie walks him to the car and kisses him for WAY LONGER THAN NECESSARY.  Woah seriously a solemn peck on the forehead would have been enough but she really gave him one for the road.  No wonder he wants to *catch up*.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Eh94EFI

All very sad but life has a way of steering people along winding paths and I suspect Ciarran may be headed towards a mansion containing 26-28 young ladies and a very excited hair and wardrobe department in roughly 5 months time.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 9UrZYO6

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Y3O57Vr

Next day the boys are having a debrief.  Alex is heartbroken to have lost his best bud but puts on a brave face.  Timm says the boys are dropping like flies and he could end up “doing a Steven Bradbury” HA HA!  No comment.  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 NsLsQq2

Angie says after the last CP she needs to have a laugh and Timm’s the man for the job.  She collects him from the mansion in a scene that looks like something straight out of a John Hughes film and I am here for it.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 UqzAkDW

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Rz2Z26Z

Timm is super nervous.  He looks like he’s about to burst into tears and I hope his eyeliner is waterproof.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 RFiH1WF

The date is next level awkward; there’s no other way to say it.  But they do have plenty of laughs so TPTB could have edited it differently and I agree with that was said upthread that this edit was designed to garner sympathy IMO.  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 We9GbpZ

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Nekcji8

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Y7AAZI3

The evening is much better.  Timm arrives just as Angie is extracting a wedgie from her butt, which seems appropriate.  Timm gets in the bath and displaces 65% of the water.  He says “it’s like putting a baby giraffe in a paddling pool”.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 ZVIoVxW

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 12cvXt3

Timm apologises for being awkward earlier and says it’s because he likes her.  To camera he says if it’s not him in the end he’ll end up getting hurt.  He definitely looks and sounds like an F2 to me.  

Their date was perfectly imperfect and I honestly don’t think Angie was phased; her life is full of dogs and kids and people with disabilities and she would be used to things not running to plan IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Oc5UM2W

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Yxl1A0G

CP.  Timm spots Angie eyeing off Carlin and we get the first of what I’m sure will be many side by side comparisons of the two between now and the FRC.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 SfrWiY4

Carlin takes Angie for a chat and Timm is jelly.  He also still can’t stop looking at the camera.  Come on man, it's episode EIGHT!  Awesome jacket though.  laugh out loud  

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Eoc9Ybc

Angie apologises to Carlin again for believing Jamie and explains that biggest fear is someone using her and this experience to leverage their own agenda.  He tells her not to worry about it.  Hmmm…. Moving on.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 RLzXq5i

Next Angie takes Ryan and while they are chatting Timm appears on the horizon like a 7-foot meerkat.  He’s coming to break up the party.  So Ryan doesn’t get a pash but he does get a random rose to remind us she likes him and justify his F3 ranking, IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TD6WYii

RC. Jamie is sent packing and it's at least one episode overdue IMO.  So we have our top 6 and don't they all look thrilled.  laugh out loud Someone please check Ryan to make sure he still has a pulse.

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 5eoVGpG

Preview for next episode shows Ryan flashing his chest scars and tatts in some kind of softcore dungeon/slash/wine bar and an awesome dinner party where shocking secrets are revealed.  

Disclaimer: shocking secrets may not actually be shocking.  Or secret.  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 LWPKnMI

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Vwldeo3

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 AW0i409

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay

ETA:  Oh LOL I didn't mean for those SCs of Angie and Ryan to line up but it's nice when things work out.  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:22 am

Guides for upcoming episodes.

Episode 9

For the final group date of the season, Angie will be putting the men under the microscope by getting them to spend a day with some golden oldies and take part in some fun activities.

For the single date, Angie takes one bachelor to explore their obvious physical chemistry. Later, the cocktail party is replaced by the last supper, where secrets and lies are revealed.

Episode 10

Angie heads home to meet the friends and family of her remaining four suitors - welcome to hometowns. At the Rose Ceremony, it is crunch time for Angie, who must make some hard decisions.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:25 am

Hi all, I am overseas this week and was planning to catch up on Thursday's ep when I arrived but have now found tenplay does not work outside of Oz. How do the international fans here view the eps? Thanks heaps
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:28 am

Vjeff wrote:Hi all, I am overseas this week and was planning to catch up on Thursday's ep when I arrived but have now found tenplay does not work outside of Oz. How do the international fans here view the eps? Thanks heaps

Hi @Vjeff hi Go to this web address and register for an account: https://bachelorarchive.com  Your request should be granted within a few hours if you post during AU waking hours.

It's free and legit - no ads, spam, popups etc.  They have all episodes of Bach/Bette AU, the US shows and other international seasons.  Should keep you busy during any long flights.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:03 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Hi all, I am overseas this week and was planning to catch up on Thursday's ep when I arrived but have now found tenplay does not work outside of Oz. How do the international fans here view the eps? Thanks heaps

Hi @Vjeff hi Go to this web address and register for an account: https://bachelorarchive.com  Your request should be granted within a few hours if you post during AU waking hours.

It's free and legit - no ads, spam, popups etc.  They have all episodes of Bach/Bette AU, the US shows and other international seasons.  Should keep you busy during any long flights.  laugh out loud

Source

Thanks so much!!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:26 am

Storybook wrote:@mercieme  IMO Angie didn't feel sorry for Timm, in fact she was a bit annoyed Timm struggled with their date. She took Timm totally out of his comfort zone and expected him to be his same fun, goofy self. Plus she was condescending when she commented that Timm sat still in the bath (I can't remember if she said it to him or to the TV camera).
I would've thought if Angie really knows and cares about Timm she would've taken him on a more suitable date.

Yep, haven't seen the ep but if anyone watches the hi Josh recaps, he summed it up perfectly. Would have to watch the scene myself but surprised Angie said it.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 am

Vjeff wrote:
Storybook wrote:@mercieme  IMO Angie didn't feel sorry for Timm, in fact she was a bit annoyed Timm struggled with their date. She took Timm totally out of his comfort zone and expected him to be his same fun, goofy self. Plus she was condescending when she commented that Timm sat still in the bath (I can't remember if she said it to him or to the TV camera).

Yep, haven't seen the ep but if anyone watches the hi Josh recaps, he summed it up perfectly. Would have to watch the scene myself but surprised Angie said it.

It is not the leads who decide who goes on which date. That is set by production...often precisely to put the contestant out of their comfort zone! Sometimes the lead my suggest someone, but the ultimate decision is up to tptb. Remember all those people who magically went on a date that included their biggest fear?

These people never learn. My biggest fear is diamonds...and chocolate. I am absolutely terrified!!! Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:50 pm

@BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay  handwave love your username. Just fantastic! Love the avatar/profile pic too! yes

@sprite so true and too good! BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698 I am also absolutely terrified of diamonds BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4256136633 (I'll pawn that sucker afterwards if I have to laugh out loud ) As for chocolate, I won't go with that or they'd put me in a chocolate bath like Richie and Alex had speechless laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 pm

If Angie had no say whatsoever in Timm's date and she had some inkling of his personality why was she so hard on him being not his usual "bubbly" self? Personally I thought she would have been more understanding and encouraging.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:01 pm

Storybook wrote:If Angie had no say whatsoever in Timm's date and she had some inkling of his personality why was she so hard on him being not his usual "bubbly"  self? Personally I thought she would have been more understanding and encouraging.

I don't know. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe stuff was edited. Maybe because he is so goofy she thought nothing would phase him. Maybe he was just exhausting. Who knows with this show. Personally, he would probably drive me nuts. I can take him in small doses, but much more and I'd probably just want to slap him to snap him out of it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:42 pm

@Sprite many people believe Timm was Angie's original F1, who then became her F2. IMO TPTB did Timm no favours with his edit in this date, plus I don't think the camera's lie in his case. And IMO Angie showed no indication she has deep feelings for Timm. Personally I think she has friend zoned him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite