SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
Rikkim wrote:
Finch wrote:Don't know how to bring over but for those who can acccess it, v cute extras on tenplay.

So cute!
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/web-extras/season-7/get-to-know-the-happy-couple/tpv190919ysnmi

Is there a way to embed this or is it on YouTube for those of us who live outside of Australia and can’t view a Ten? Thanks

You can find it on this IG fan page for them. https://www.instagram.com/mattandchelsie/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Zaynab wrote:Abbie will be well and truly over this in no time. Her sister just followed Todd as well as several of her friends and Todd’s been liking supportive comments like one saying she’s all yours to Todd.

Good pick up, Someone mentioned on here that Todd lives in Peth and Abbie was caught by the paps travelling there.... i think it's safe to assume that they are an item.
I think they would make a very good looking couple and I think that they will be well suited together personality wise. I hate it when contestants pre arrange coupling up but I wouldn't mind seeing them on BIP
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:09 pm

Rikkim wrote:
Finch wrote:Don't know how to bring over but for those who can acccess it, v cute extras on tenplay.

So cute!
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/web-extras/season-7/get-to-know-the-happy-couple/tpv190919ysnmi

This won't play for me. Is there another way to watch it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:56 pm

chailatte wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
chailatte wrote:I don't believe for a moment that Abbie kicked and screamed and cried her eyes out... she was the true ice queen when Matt rejected her. Matt showed more emotion about the break up than she did (and according to Osher's tweet, he was crying for a while). What a horrible person she is... I don't ever like to say that about anyone but yes, she was the perfect person to take to F2 as she wouldn't have been capable of feeling heartbreak. jmo!!!

View this post on Instagram

The only way I can describe this moment is complete and utter shock. I was numb. I couldn’t and didn’t want to feel anything. I had felt for weeks that what Matt and I had was real and I trusted him wholeheartedly when he told me how he felt about me. From Hometowns, I forgot the cameras were there. It didn’t feel like we were filming a show at all, it felt like we had this real relationship built in a little bubble of “The Bachelor” and we would be out soon and able to live a normal life. Hearing Matt say “my heart is with someone else” reminded me that we were filming and that Matt had to make a difficult decision, and he did not see in me what I saw in him. I felt silly for ever imagining Matt would love me. It was like emotional whiplash. I was so confused and it felt like I was in a dystopian reality. The second the cameras turned off, I sobbed. I screamed. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think think this would be how we would end. I spent weeks crying about this relationship that had almost no closure. I still haven’t fully healed from my relationship with Matt, but I know he and the gorgeous woman he is with are happy, and that’s all that matters. #thebachelorau

A post shared by ABBIE CHATFIELD rose (@abbiechatfield) on

Source

She was very clearly trying hard not to lose her poop and just save face. What an absolutely awful comment to call her a horrible person because she didn't react to a humiliating televised breakup the way you would. Edit: dunno why it autocorrects to poop...weird.

Imo it's certainly very clear that she tried to manipulate Matt and when he didn't fall for it, she cared more about her "face" as you say rather than actually feeling heartbroken. Because she was never heartbroken. She's now trying to manipulate the audience that she isn't a total ice queen. I'm not going to be fooled. As I said, that's my opinion

She was clearly heartbroken right after she said that. *JMO*
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Vjeff wrote:
chailatte wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
chailatte wrote:I don't believe for a moment that Abbie kicked and screamed and cried her eyes out... she was the true ice queen when Matt rejected her. Matt showed more emotion about the break up than she did (and according to Osher's tweet, he was crying for a while). What a horrible person she is... I don't ever like to say that about anyone but yes, she was the perfect person to take to F2 as she wouldn't have been capable of feeling heartbreak. jmo!!!

View this post on Instagram

The only way I can describe this moment is complete and utter shock. I was numb. I couldn’t and didn’t want to feel anything. I had felt for weeks that what Matt and I had was real and I trusted him wholeheartedly when he told me how he felt about me. From Hometowns, I forgot the cameras were there. It didn’t feel like we were filming a show at all, it felt like we had this real relationship built in a little bubble of “The Bachelor” and we would be out soon and able to live a normal life. Hearing Matt say “my heart is with someone else” reminded me that we were filming and that Matt had to make a difficult decision, and he did not see in me what I saw in him. I felt silly for ever imagining Matt would love me. It was like emotional whiplash. I was so confused and it felt like I was in a dystopian reality. The second the cameras turned off, I sobbed. I screamed. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think think this would be how we would end. I spent weeks crying about this relationship that had almost no closure. I still haven’t fully healed from my relationship with Matt, but I know he and the gorgeous woman he is with are happy, and that’s all that matters. #thebachelorau

A post shared by ABBIE CHATFIELD rose (@abbiechatfield) on

Source

She was very clearly trying hard not to lose her poop and just save face. What an absolutely awful comment to call her a horrible person because she didn't react to a humiliating televised breakup the way you would. Edit: dunno why it autocorrects to poop...weird.

Is that what you believe because it's certainly very clear that she tried to manipulate Matt and when he didn't fall for it, she cared more about her "face" as you say rather than actually feeling heartbroken. Because she was never heartbroken. She's now trying to manipulate the audience that she isn't a total ice queen. I'm not going to be fooled. As I said, that's my opinion, you can have your own.

She was clearly heartbroken right after she said that. *IMO* *edit*

She actually wasn't clearly heartbroken at all Imo. She was clearly pissed off that she didn't win the competition or the "game." I haven't said a bad thing about Abbie all season and reserved judgement because I can see when she was being frankenbyted... but the (acting) mask had fully come off at FRC and she had obviously tried to manipulate Matt but also tried to do the same to us viewers who can see that she was more angry at having lost the game than having her heart broken. What an absolute debbie downer to even write anything about her as I'm so happy for Matt and Chelsie, but that insta post is insulting to the intelligence of viewers. jmo

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Abbie just said on fitzy and wippa that her and Chelsie are still friends and that she texted her during last nights episode to congratulate her! And that they were good friends in the house there approaches were just different in the situation.

ETA: she also said would be the bachelorette when they asked.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Matt and Chelsie have just been on Kyle & Jackie O. Chelsie is super chatty.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Agent99 wrote:Matt and Chelsie have just been on Kyle & Jackie O.  Chelsie is super chatty.

I knew she wasn’t based on her being friends with literally every girl, her siblings seem outgoing and everything the girls said about her, she’d have to be outgoing to an extent to make all these connection with so many different girls. Also to not basically every girls has commented on whether it’s Matt or Chelsie’s pic congratulating them.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:55 pm

Awww... look at the body language!!! Absolutely love them!!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Dispelling all the rumours... they very much look like they're still in thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 1f60d

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:09 pm

All the clips are worth watching... absolutely love them as a couple, there's so much love and affection between them, they seem to be very happy together! Kyle and his questions .. couldn't help but ROLF from the questions and the responses esp about their first night in South Africa. So happy for them!!

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:16 pm

I wish they showed more of this the piss taking, at least we can get more of them now. This must be what Rachael has been bangin I’m about that Chelsie is cheeky.
Now that their relationship is well and truly out in the open, Matt and Chelsie are sharing what they fancy about each other the most. "For me it's probably something I banged on about a lot throughout which has been looking for someone who's your best friend and what comes with that is someone you have affection with but you also have that playful banter, that piss taking," Matt said, wrote:
He added: "I think for me that's what I love the most."
It seems like the feeling is mutual, with Chelsie echoing the sentiment as she spoke directly to her new boyfriend.
"I won't stop taking the piss out of you then will I?" Chelsea laughed.
"You take it really well so we work! You can put up with me, all of the positives. No, I do think he's a really good person, he makes me really happy and that's what I like the most."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-matt-agnew-chelsie-mcleod-winner-58341

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80