SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:02 am

She also owns @madiprewcloset

https://www.instagram.com/madiprewcloset/

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Headed to Ohio (per RS)

Weird, because we haven't heard of her going on any dates. Maybe she got the first one-on-one or was on that canceled Group Date

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Does she have multiple IG pages?

https://www.instagram.com/madi_prewett/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:53 am

still deactivated

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:56 am

Anyone else notice the photography Instagram page and closet Instagram page is now deactivated?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:36 pm

heart wrote:Anyone else notice the photography Instagram page and closet Instagram page is now deactivated?

To go along with that her youtube page seems to have been edited some. You could see in her profile before a controversial liked video that made reddit. Now I look and the liked video seems to be gone but that video is still up on youtube when you search. Also does anyone remember how much youtube videos her account had before filming? Was it always two I don't remember. I am not really sure what is going on.

Here is the channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwqanq_sWv4nymFUkMuGpQ/featured

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:
heart wrote:Anyone else notice the photography Instagram page and closet Instagram page is now deactivated?

To go along with that her youtube page seems to have been edited some. You could see in her profile before a controversial liked video that made reddit. Now I look and the liked video seems to be gone but that video is still up on youtube when you search. Also does anyone remember how much youtube videos her account had before filming? Was it always two I don't remember. I am not really sure what is going on.

Here is the channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwqanq_sWv4nymFUkMuGpQ/featured

Yes, those were the only videos that were posted when the youtube channel was found

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Her parents, Tonya and Chad, married at age 18.  Her mom’s Facebook profile has public information.  Madison has two sisters, Mallory and Mary.  Here is a link to a family picture from Tonya Prewett’s public Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PrewettTonya/status/1008546108505772033/photo/1

They are religious and seem like a very close knit family.  Madison has a pageant background as well.

https://www.missalabamausa.com/contestants-teen/auburn-2/

Her Facebook is still deactivated as is her Twitter.  I like her; I hope she is really nice and not a villain. I can see her going far; I think she is really pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:26 pm

They sound like a lovely family. Great picture of them all together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:40 am

Kelley & Madison must have become close in the house. Kelley just started following Madison’s sister, Mary, on IG and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:26 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Kelley & Madison must have become close in the house.  Kelley just started following Madison’s sister, Mary, on IG and vice versa.  

And, now the other sister, Mallory, is following Kelley and vice versa. Kelley must have reached out to them. It doesn’t appear the Prewett sisters are following anyone else from the show. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Madison's account back up and its public.

https://www.instagram.com/madiprew/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Astrobach
Maddy
Billysmom
limoncello
HavaDrPepper