SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:People with multiple accounts post on the wrong account all the time.  They are just in a hurry to get things posted and don't look to see which account they are on.

To me, this is no big deal. FWIW, if she did have a friend handling her account while she was gone, IMO that was smart.  And, who knows, maybe this friend has been handling her account since she's been back while she's been on SHV's...

Just something to think about.

Also, evidently some of the other girls actually created their own FAN ACCOUNTS. So Madi shouldn't be called out for a stupid mistake IMO.  And, no, I'm not a fan of Madi. I don't know her.

I think it was definitely Madi herself. That's how she writes (and talks). Which is fine, I'm 100% sure she's not the only one. And it's a common mistake. But you take the L. You don't try and cover it up. Just makes it look worse.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:53 pm

I sympathise with making a mistake but the irony is just too delicious.  Making a fake account to compliment herself on being genuine and real is literally one of the least genuine or real things she could have done.  laugh out loud

It's actually got me wondering how Madi thinks she'll be edited/perceived.  A pre-emptive strike asserting how genuine and real she is suggests she may be anticipating accusations of being calculating or devious IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:19 am

Agreed it can happen to everybody, but still can't comprehend how one could write such a comment about oneself while pretending to be somebody else. It just shows how toxic this environment can be; full of insecurities and shallow nothings.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 am

Totally, Bobette and limoncello!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:39 pm

ep 1, 1-on-1 date
thebachelor - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif12
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor24/episode1
ep 2 Madison reads the Group Date card
thebachelor - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif8
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor24/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:11 am

thebachelor - Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ENqIxcDU8AEyrcu
onebachnation @onebachnation
How do we get in this family?! Did you feel the love rose❤rose#thebachelor #bachelornation pic.twitter.com/OTjaKSU88n
https://mobile.twitter.com/onebachnation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:40 pm

I’ve been thinking a lot about her motivations and goals in applying to the show given what we know of her personal preferences, religion and sexual / romantic experience. From what we have seen and heard, she is well liked by all or most, stays away from drama and keeps her interaction with Peter genuine and fun loving while very honest. She is the only one that reminds him that he needs to find the right fit and follow his heart instead of trying to prove herself to him.
⭐
In looking at her Astro, I’m seeing a very strong personality with 3 major planets in Aries, Sun, Mercury and Mars and that’s not a wallflower kind of person. I get why and how she has been so successful as an assistant coach and is very driven and goal oriented. So her sweet disposition is only a fragment of her personality IMO and we only see a very partial window into her life. She has accomplished much, has a degree in communications and seems to have a few jobs in the side. Very entrepreneur like personality.⭐
At the same time she still lives at home, with her family, and has not yet taken the plunge into living independently from the shelter and comfort of the family nest. Would she be ready to marry and go directly live with a man without living on her own first? Is that part of a model she was brought up in and is dreaming of or are there pulls on her choices defined by that same family? In other words, is going out on the show and looking for a husband part of her way out of the family nest within the guidelines that she was shown? Her father seems to have a great deal of influence on her decision making and we’ve not yet seen it fully but it is implied that she has made decision to leave before an engagement for fear of his disapproval. I think there is a lot more feistiness and maybe rebelliousness going on than we have seen and I believe that she is facing not only major life changing decision regarding a future possible lifetime partner, but separating from her parents, especially her father’s influence on her own personal choices that may clash with them. How can Peter and his reputation be considered a potential life partner for their sweet protected and religious daughter ?
IMO There is an attraction for her to break a mold and to which extent is this at play here is what I’m curious to see unfold. But she ain’t the saintly passive woman who is gonna follow her man blindly. She has that strong faith in God to guide her with principles that were embodied by her parents, yet she is also a young millennial who is on IG and on a reality dating show.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:12 pm

Astrobach wrote:I’ve been thinking a lot about her motivations and goals in applying to the show given what we know of her personal preferences, religion and sexual / romantic experience. From  what we have seen and heard, she is well liked by all or most, stays away from drama and keeps her interaction with Peter genuine and fun loving while very honest. She is the only one that reminds him that he needs to find the right fit and follow his heart instead of trying to prove herself to him.
⭐
In looking at her Astro, I’m seeing a very strong personality with 3 major planets in Aries, Sun, Mercury and Mars and that’s not a wallflower kind of person. I get why and how she has been so successful as an assistant coach and is very driven and goal oriented. So her sweet disposition is only a fragment of her personality IMO and we only see a very partial window into her life. She has accomplished much, has a degree in communications and seems to have a few jobs in the side. Very entrepreneur like personality.⭐
At the same time she still lives at home, with her family, and has not yet taken the plunge into living independently from the shelter and comfort of the family nest. Would she be ready to marry and go directly live with a man without living on her own first? Is that part of a model she was brought up in and is dreaming of or are there pulls on her choices defined by that same family? In other words, is going out on the show and looking for a husband part of her way out of the family nest within the guidelines that she was shown? Her father seems to have a great deal of influence on her decision making and we’ve not yet seen it fully but it is implied that she has made decision to leave before an engagement for fear of his disapproval. I think there is a lot more feistiness and maybe rebelliousness going on than we have seen and I believe that she is facing not only major life changing decision regarding a future possible lifetime partner, but separating from her parents, especially her father’s influence on her own personal choices that may clash with them. How can Peter and his reputation be considered a potential life partner for their sweet protected and religious daughter ?
IMO There is an attraction for her to break a mold and to which extent is this at play here is what I’m curious to see unfold. But she ain’t the saintly passive woman who is gonna follow her man blindly. She has that strong faith in God to guide her with principles that were embodied by her parents, yet she is also a young millennial who is on IG and on a reality dating show.
JMOAA

Great analysis Astro, I do see a pure heart in Madi but I can also see that feistiness & rebelliousness that you mention. Not only her making the decision to go on the show to begin with but the kissing that's gone on thus far must be driving her father crazy cantstopl She loves and respects her father as she should but I think its time she starts making decisions with her heart, head and feelings and not so much worrying about disappointing her father and what he thinks. We all want what we think is best for our children but controlling them and especially to the extent of who they can and cannot love may just might backfire on him and she might resent him later in life for it. of course we don't know him and this may not be the case at all, but it's the impression one could get given the tidbits that we have heard about their close relationship and their conservative faith.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:46 pm

Great posts, Astro & Jolena! I really admire Madi for how comfortable she is in her own skin. She exudes self confidence. Peter hinted that we’ll see more of her feisty side and I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:27 pm

@Jolena Thanks for seeing my point in relation to her father’s influence.

@Emeralds Yes, I’m looking forward to what else we get to see of her personality.

It always fascinates me to see how someone’s astrological details can really speak volume and help shed light that would otherwise make little to no sense.
That’s why I go back and look at it for ways to understand some character traits or personal choices that are not always obvious or coinciding with our limited perception of them. These people we see on reality shows offer a great variety of
characters and behaviors that is like a perfect ‘lab’ study environment for me laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:57 pm

@Astrobach. Great analysis of Madi! Have you done Peter's astrology and how it corresponds with Madi's? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:10 pm

@suzq Yes I did. Along with several others that have been front runners. I can see many good aspects between them but it doesn’t stand out as a ‘ perfect ‘ compatibility. There are many obstacles but sometimes in real life those are what makes a relationship endure. I will give more details in Peter’s thread.
I wish I had their hour of birth as it is important to determine the Rising sign and the exact Moon placement.
My intuition and analysis pulls me towards Madison being a Leo Rising which would really work with Peter’s Sun and it would explain some of her character traits and tendencies.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Astrobach
Maddy
Billysmom
limoncello
HavaDrPepper