SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:23 pm

Victoria F.
Medical Sales Rep
Virginia Beach, VA
Bachelorette Biography

Victoria has lived in Virginia Beach her entire life and is very tied into her local community. She works part time at a yoga studio, but her true passion is her career in medical sales. After a terrible break up, Victoria hit the gym hard. She calls her new look her revenge body, and she even spiced things up by purchasing a pair of revenge boobs, which she LOVES! Victoria is looking for a guy that can make her laugh and melt her heart. She wants a man who can love her through the good, the bad and the ugly. She wants a man who can not only give her unconditional love, but can also give that love to her dog, Buxton, because they are a package deal. Victoria says that it's hard for her to know someone likes her unless they are expressing it to her verbally, so good thing Peter has a way with words!

- Victoria loves a man who is in touch with his feelings and isn't afraid to cry in public.
- Victoria is a big fan of country music and will travel to see her favorite artists play a show.
- The most important woman in Victoria's life is her dear grandmother.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-24-victoria-f-2020
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:59 pm

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153384_7616-900x0

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153384_7000-900x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:43 pm

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153428_8699-900x0

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153428_8821-400x0

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:10 pm

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy
via Giphy
therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153499_2678-900x0

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153499_3069-400x0

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 153499_3593-400x0
Sharleen wrote:It’s the season’s sponsored Group Date and the women are told to style outfits using Revolve clothes and to strut down a runway in them. Victoria F proceeds to freak out about this, but what got me was her producer’s reasoning as to why this date activity makes sense…
therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif9
It looks like worked out for Victoria F, because Peter HELLA NOTICED…
therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif10

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif13
I feel like we’re all getting an idea of Victoria F’s overriding arc. Her Night One showing involved feeling invisible, her first words to Peter having been completely forgotten by him. She was seen crying in the mansion and then again in an ITM where she described the other women—her competition—as, “so pretty, so pretty”. Week 2, she’s struggling with insecurities, feeling like she’s not enough and has to compensate to stand out. I gather that in the long run, Victoria F’s story might be that this formerly insecure woman found strength and confidence throughout the experience. We’ll see if I’m right.
Let me be clear: I really LIKE Victoria F. Like, she’s a legit favorite of mine. I relate to her because I too would not want to walk down a runway in front of an audience. I relate to looking at the women around you on Night One and being in awe of how jaw-droppingly beautiful they all are. I LOVE how open she is about her general discomfort, how she whispers because it feels more private (I too was a whisperer!), and how she literally shields her face from the camera…
therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif11
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor24/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:03 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1220812845891358725?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 pm

Wow. From the first reaction I read from him it sounded like he didn't care and didn't want to have anything to do with the show but only trying to help his music career. :drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow. From the first reaction I read from him it sounded like he didn't care and didn't want to have anything to do with the show but only trying to help his music career.  :drama

Someone on reddit said that the songs are not about VF but a different ex who was in one of his previous music videos.

Just did a little research on reddit and what I'm putting together is that they dated last summer.  And, apparently he is not the type to stick to one girl at a time since there were multiple instances of various posters knowing someone that had slept with him following a show.  So I can't imagine that it would have been that messy with him and VF. In all reality, they are a lot alike.  Posters at the date were saying that he was laughing at her reactions to seeing him.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:40 am

Why nothing about her speeding/DUI record yet? Or her near fight with Peter's ex at a Virginia Beach bar? I guess I don't get how some people on this show get a pass so much.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:49 am

atem wrote:Why nothing about her speeding/DUI record yet? Or her near fight with Peter's ex at a Virginia Beach bar? I guess I don't get how some people on this show get a pass so much.

I wouldn't bet on it. It is only a few weeks in and all the early drama is over shadowing her issues. I think stuff will start coming out now that she has her first 1:1 next week. I suspect the rest will start dribbling out bit by bit. They are saving her for the big impact. They want us to see how Peter is invested in her and then they will release the big boom!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:50 am

@atem if you go digging, you will find stuff. This will come to light later on maybe as she is confronted by Peter after his encounter with Merissa.
JMO

ETA @Sprite EXACTLY
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:42 pm

therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EPVrfGQWsAAqUxt
Reality Tweetz @BachTweetz
The devil works hard, the Bachelor producers work harder #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/JEwh6US4nt
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachTweetz/media/grid?idx=0
therapydog - Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EPZXymoWkAkAkVo
Claire McCracken @Little_Claire_
“We could have Chase Rice sing at our wedding!” Give this show an Emmy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/XpToJjMQRb
https://mobile.twitter.com/Little_Claire_/status/1222260879099559936?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lirpa Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 am

Why Cosmo decided NOT to publish the Bachelor Cover...
Lirpa
Lirpa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pavalygurl
Doats
provenceguy
Lirpa
atem