SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:58 pm

https://people.com/tv/cosmo-pulls-bachelor-cover-after-victoria-fuller-allegedly-modeled-white-lives-matter-clothing/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:59 pm

I can't imagine Bachelor production being happy that the Cosmo cover was pulled.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:31 pm

@suzq Agree.

But instead of being unhappy, perhaps TPTB should employ a better vetting system. This is not the first time that a contestant's past has proved to be an issue.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:43 pm

Doats wrote:@suzq Agree.

But instead of being unhappy, perhaps TPTB should employ a better vetting system. This is not the first time that a contestant's past has proved to be an issue.

They don't care. They live for this stuff. Free publicity and people doing exactly what they want...talking/bitching about the show! They are going to get way more press off of the cover being pulled than they ever would have had if it had been posted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:00 pm

@Sprite -- They probably do like all this publicity that it brings. However, I don't think they will go easy on her edit. I hope she hires a good publicist.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 pm

I hope she reconsiders her views and some of her behavior rather than just hire someone to make it look better.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:09 pm

@pavalygurl I agree. I hope she reflects and learns from this. Her behavior is not cool IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 pm

What has she been posting on her stories?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Coincidentally, or not, VF has been pretty silent or absent from her IG in about a week... and no trace of negative comments as far as I could see. no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:Coincidentally, or not, VF has been pretty silent or absent from her IG in about a week... and no trace of negative comments as far as I could see. no idea

I could have sworn I've seen a red ring showing she has stories.  I don't mean pictures. Oh, I checked and her stories must have expired after the 24 hrs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:52 pm

More apologies. I guess the first one wasn't good enough. There wasn't enough "me" in the first one. :dripdrip Now she's going to be a voice for racism. IMHO there are other matters she should be focusing on.

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captu244

IG stories
https://www.instagram.com/stories/vlfuller/?hl=en

‘Bachelor’ Contestant Victoria F. Apologizes Following ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal

During his interview with ET, Peter addressed Victoria’s “White Lives Matter” photos, saying he “in no way supports that type of campaign.” While it may have been for marlin conservation, Peter said there’s “no defending that.”

“The Victoria that I got to know on the show, I never would have ever expected anything like this to come out with her,” Peter said. “I don’t know if she was fully aware of what she was doing when she was modelling for that campaign.”

“It’s unfortunate that she partook in that and in that type of campaign and I think if she could do it over again, she would,” he shared. “I hope she has a chance to address the public and make things right.”

https://etcanada.com/news/593505/bachelor-contestant-victoria-f-apologizes-following-white-lives-matter-scandal/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2622943811 Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2622943811 Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2622943811 she only apologized because of too many comments on her IG. Now we have to show ‘ grace’ to her! Yeah, right. This is just a beginning, after Monday, it may explode even more. But she probably doesn’t care as long as she’s in the picture and growing her exposure.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
pavalygurl
Doats
provenceguy
Lirpa
atem