SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 2

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen48

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen47

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00

Possibly f3 rc. Peter has the same suit as the picture Mike Fliess tweeted. His eyes are really red in that one. 

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1193927404500090883

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:45 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 2

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen48

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen47

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00

Possibly f3 rc. Peter has the same suit as the picture Mike Fliess tweeted. His eyes are really red in that one. 

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1193927404500090883

Not sure if that is Hannah Ann at the F3RC IMO. The lighting looks different that the picture peter is in before her picture. I’m thinking that’s the FRC IMO.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:05 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 1
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen29
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00
These earrings might just be popular but is Sydney (as RS identified her) wearing the same big hoop earrings as the girl in the black bikini?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 am

There is a lot of Australia in this promo.  Matching locations now.  This is 100% Surfer's Paradise (Gold Coast).  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UAW3NTO

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UUttEnL

Source

And this is at the top of Morans Falls in Lamington National Park.  Tree and rock structure are a perfect match IMO. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EnaDQHz

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PkweaNK

Source

BRB with more...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:31 am

heart wrote:

Not sure if that is Hannah Ann at the F3RC IMO. The lighting looks different that the picture peter is in before her picture. I’m thinking that’s the FRC IMO.

~snipped photos~

Yeah I'm very sure that's Hannah Ann. I thought it was definitely the post-fantasy suites RC too.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:18 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen41

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen42

@Hawaiigirl SC

These 2 pics IMO belong together, what do u guys think?. IMO Peter seems to be wearing the same outfit.  In the promo he is talking about he has been intimate..so i wonder if it is a fantasy suit date??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:58 am

@LeapofFaith Yes I agree - I lightened the top screen cap and you can see the detail on the shirt.  Peter looks sunburned too so likely in AU IMO.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WwMm7jH

Source

Also pairing these ones up - SC outfit is the same as the tweet as mentioned by @smg2587 upthread so this is also AU IMO (maybe Byron?)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0WGDUlu

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TfeToUj

Source

Also I can't help but notice a distinct lack of Uluru.  Maybe they read our comments about the heat/flies and had second thoughts?   Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:23 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 1
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00
Could this be Australia as well? RS said this was Victoria F. and we seen all her other 1on1s except f3 and it doesn't match any of those dates. Possible going with this waterfall picture?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen30

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 am

@smg2587 it looks like those waterfalls that @bobette posted above Moran Falls so F3 date i assume?

also this scap below Peter looks hot and sweaty laugh out loud might be Uluru @bobette ?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen49
Hawaii Girl SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 am

I'm still trying to find an exact match for the aerial waterfall shots (there are many within Lamington NP so they may have flown over different falls to where they hiked).  It could be somewhere like Coomera (similar ferns/plants):

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fq5GN5s

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I1U8FzQ

Source

I agree he looks cranky and sweaty and sunburned here so definitely AU potential (laugh out loud) but the tree in the background doesn't look Aussie which is what gives me pause.  Which other O/S locations did they go to? Anywhere hot?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FGpf8VA

Source

I'm also trying to match the helicopter interior.  The company appears to be Gold Coast Helitours but trying to confirm with some matching seat shots (i.e. not ruling out that there may be more than one helicopter tour during the season).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3ifyk5N

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ONHsVpI

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CV8u9Ti

Source

This could be AU too.  Hair is Hannah, yes?  I only started sleuthing this season when they came to AU so not familiar with all the girls.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fmu9Vgy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:25 am

@Bobette  The other locations they went where Costa Rica, Chile and Peru. Also that helicopter is believed to be in Costa Rica because it is rumored that girl Sydney is believed to be in that picture and went on her only 1on1 in Costa Rica.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:33 am

smg2587 wrote:@Bobette  The other locations they went where Costa Rica, Chile and Peru. Also that helicopter is believed to be in Costa Rica because it is rumored that girl Sydney is believed to be in that picture and went on her only 1on1 in Costa Rica.

Thanks @smg2587 - that makes sense since I didn't recognise the landscape outside the helicopter window as Australian.  Probably two helicopter tours then IMO - one in Costa Rica and one in AU flying over the waterfall as per the IG spoiler account SC.  yes

ETA:  Regarding this SC, apparently there are weird looking tall trees around Uluru and especially near Hotel Longitude 131 (a luxury resort at Yalara).  Huh.  Well there you go.   He certainly appears hot and miserable enough to be in the NT so maybe it is. laugh out loud

Bobette wrote: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FGpf8VA

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VgO61mH

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HVGWWbZ

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E8Msuud

Source

Side by side tree comparison.   :detective

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 5Rd8X2K
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022