SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 pm

I did see him wearing a bracelet in a sc.. need to go look!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Personally, I love the pink socks! Ha!
I had a difficult time watching last night. Most of those women were train wrecks.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 pm

He wore the bead bracelet kissing HS on the beach.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:58 pm

So, I rarely post because I'm not usually very good at picking things out, and I absolutely stink at posting parts of previews. I just watched the preview from last again on youtube. I paused every time the picture changed. At the 2:06 mark it shows Hannah crying, and if you pay attention, she has silver straps on her dress. At 2:07, it shows Peter hugging someone in a silver dress. When I paused it, you could see the straps. I think this is the good bye at the Final Rose Ceremony (and her interview after). Just a thought.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:52 pm

kjcarter91 wrote:So, I rarely post because I'm not usually very good at picking things out, and I absolutely stink at posting parts of previews.  I just watched the preview from last again on youtube.  I paused every time the picture changed.  At the 2:06 mark it shows Hannah crying, and if you pay attention, she has silver straps on her dress.  At 2:07, it shows Peter hugging someone in a silver dress.  When I paused it, you could see the straps.  I think this is the good bye at the Final Rose Ceremony (and her interview after).  Just a thought.

Welcome kjcarter91! Any help is appreciated. I was thinking that too, but that mural doesn't fit the type of place they are at.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:30 pm

The girl laying on the beach kissing peter is Madison. It looks like Paraca Peru. The fishing boat is very likely the same day, and probably the same time she told him she was a virgin.

That is NOT the same beach as Australia that Hannah Ann is being held up in the water during fantasy suites.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Where does this one take place?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Scree253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s
CaliforniaGirl wrote:The girl laying on the beach kissing peter is Madison.  It looks like Paraca Peru. The fishing boat is very likely the same day, and probably the same time she told him she was a virgin.  

That is NOT the same beach as Australia that Hannah Ann is being held up in the water during fantasy suites.

Victoria saying 'Dude, she waited this long to tell him she's a virgin' is in Costa Rica.  I think she tells him then.

How can you tell what beach it's at?  It looks like HS to me.

I was thinking that Madi and Peter do some type of parasailing, because none of the yells on one part.  Just a guess what they do once on the boat.

Heck, I can't even find the stupid boat they ride to the yacht!  Ugh!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 pm

atem wrote:Per Robert Mills 'there is a conversation to look out for' between the 'virgin' (Madi) and Peter at the FD.  Victoria P says 'she waited this long to tell him she's a virgin' in Costa Rica based on the caps of Shiann kissing Peter on the red couch and where Victoria P makes her statement to the camera.

@atem Are you referring to these SCs?  I agree the bead curtain in the background confirms the same location but can you clarify how we know it's Costa Rica?  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 07r389X

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 I3FsHCT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s
Also just because Victoria says Madison has "waited this long" doesn't necessarily mean she then proceeds to tell him at that time IMO.  She could wait even longer.

I could see the other girls thinking Madison is deceiving Peter by not "revealing" her V-status sooner.  Cue accusations of not being genuine and real. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 pm

Because, Shiann is cut in Costa Rica.  Shiann is kissing Peter on the couch at the same place.

Seems like VF is talking in past tense to me. I don't get why she would care when she told him.

Last edited by atem on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 pm

atem wrote:Because, Shiann is cut in Costa Rica.  Shiann is kissing Peter on the red couch at the same place.

Seems like VF is talking in past tense to me. I don't get why she would care when she told him.

it must be part of the narrative tptb are trying to make....They usually get contestants to come back after the show is filmed to say stuff to fit there story - IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
atem wrote:Because, Shiann is cut in Costa Rica.  Shiann is kissing Peter on the red couch at the same place.

t must be part of the narrative tptb are trying to make....They usually get contestants to come back after the show is filmed to say stuff to fit there story - IMO

Those are done at the mansion. VF has a 1 on 1 with Peter in OH. Madi isn't part of the pillow fight date and neither VF. It has to be Costa Rica.

Last edited by atem on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : response in other person quote)
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Sorry. Phone made me goof up my response.

But, Costa Rica would be the only next place they would be at the same after party.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022