bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:12 am

@atem Yeah I meant Hannah - typo - corrected it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 am

@Bobette wrote:@atem Yeah I meant Hannah - typo - corrected it.

Oh, no problem! I kept posting about a red couch that was black/blue. LOL

Anyway, are those real plants behind her or fake? I hate night ones. She sure cries a lot!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 am

To the right of frame?  I think it's either a curtain or wallpaper/wall mural.  I've seen this kind of patterning a lot in the pics of hotels/lodges Costa Rica - very bright and lively.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 WlTQkkj

Source: episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:22 am

Hmmm... so, why is she balling her eyes out? Because, one of the women were bragging having sex with him in the hot springs? I still can't decide if that was something about Peter or someone just saying they have had an experience with a guy in the hot springs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 am

@Bobette wrote:
@atem wrote:Drat!  I can't find the cap of HS crying in what looks like a leather jacket covering a Rose Ceremony dress.  Maybe, it was in the first batch of caps done.  For some reason, it looked like it was in Costa Rica.  She was balling her eyes out.

@atem Here is Hannah crying in the leather Jacket.  I lightened it but can't see a RC dress underneath it; see what you think.

re: the above - @GuardianAngel was referring to the face in the fireworks (circled).  Looks like Hagrid from Harry Potter.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 BEaFqeL

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 HMcCsT9

I also lightened these ones to get a better look:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 WXzQ3S7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 WaE6Ojk

Source: Episode 2.

Ummmm Is Hannah A wearing beaded bracelets?like Peter's? affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:49 am

No.  I saw him wearing that beaded bracelet in an earlier date and we don't see it elsewhere.

I'm actually thinking that cap of HS was at the mansion. We probably won't even see it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 am

I went back and watched the first preview - it's definitely Kelsey on the Cleveland bridge watching the fireworks with Peter IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 OUUZ1Sy

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 D82QmIf

Source: Episode 1

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 pm

@Bobette wrote:I went back and watched the first preview - it's definitely Kelsey on the Cleveland bridge watching the fireworks with Peter IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 OUUZ1Sy

Source: Episode 1
They are not on a bridge.  They are on the Nautica Queen.  In order to get that view of the buildings in the background, they have to be on Lake Erie.  Also, that appears to be the railing on the Nautica Queen.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 600-nauticaqueen

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Thanks for letting us know! You guys do an amazing job.

Wish there were more pics to sleuth with!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 pm

@atem wrote:Thanks for letting us know!  You guys do an amazing job.

Do they still put new previews out on Thursday's ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3671

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:55 pm

@Jolena wrote:
@atem wrote:Thanks for letting us know!  You guys do an amazing job.

Do they still put new previews out on Thursday's ?

They haven't put nothing out that I've seen. This sucks! It's hard enough with RS not sharing much.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart on Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:49 pm

@heart wrote:
@atem wrote:I am beyond frustrated with that cap.

Does anyone know where the acting date took place in Chile from the couch/background?

No, the only place we know where they went was horseback riding in Maria Pinto and @ sleuthingbach on Instagram sleuthed that they went to Vina Santa Carolina winery. I don't have a link as they posted it in there Instagram stories.  Delete this if needed.

Edit: The picture they posted on the stories looked like it was a one-on-one setup.  

Just posting this again as it might help with the winery sleuthing if anyone wanted to see if that winery was a match. You have to go to @sleuthingbach on Instagram to their Instagram stories. They posted pictures of the setup when it was happening in real time.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum