SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:20 pm

Thankyou @heart Yes, this location matches IMO.  So the winery is in Chile, not Peru or California.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CJu8YsN

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I6TbNep

Source: Episode 2

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CFXLtRk

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I0QKjrJ

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Awesome! Thanks for looking into that @bobette

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:54 pm

heart wrote:Awesome! Thanks for looking into that @bobette

No worries @heart - there are a few other locations there that I'll look into as well.  I wasn't around for any of the early sleuthing on this season (only came over when they got to AU) so didn't realise we had so much info about where they filmed - that will be a huge help Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:06 pm

But, I thought HS and VF have 1 on 1s in Chile and Kelsey in Peru?

Are those two different wineries?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:09 pm

atem wrote:But, I thought HS and VF have 1 on 1s in Chile and Kelsey in Peru?

Most likely the show went to the winery for the night portion of the group date in Chile and this was Kelsey's alone time with Peter during the night.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:10 pm

goteam

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:But, I thought HS and VF have 1 on 1s in Chile and Kelsey in Peru?

Most likely the show went to the winery for the night portion of the group date in Chile and this was Kelsey's alone time with Peter during the night.

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking - SQT after a group date.  :yes:  

Kelsey seems pretty *intense*.  I don't think she'll take elimination too well.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f62c  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Is there something near that looks like the place where they did the acting group date? The one where Sydney plays the 'nurse'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:59 am

Wow! Great job with the winery @heart and @Bobette This is it!! You guys are awesome!!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:14 am

I also believe that the small fishing boat where Peter and Madi are, is from the Chorrillos Port, in Lima’s Green Coast. That area has tons of beaches that are not so populated, specially at that time of year. Plus Chorrillos district is right beside Barranco district, so it makes sense to me. Right in the city of Lima Smiley

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-peru-lima-city-chorrillos-port-green-coast-41762158.html

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-peru-lima-city-chorrillos-port-green-coast-41761985.html

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:21 am

TrishB wrote:I also believe that the small fishing boat where Peter and Madi are, is from the Chorrillos Port, in Lima’s Green Coast. That area has tons of beaches that are not so populated, specially at that time of year. Plus Chorrillos district is right beside Barranco district, so it makes sense to me. Right in the city of Lima Smiley

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-peru-lima-city-chorrillos-port-green-coast-41762158.html

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-peru-lima-city-chorrillos-port-green-coast-41761985.html

Do you think they went parasailing? That would be cool if they did!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:15 am

HOLA COSTA RICA!    Found it.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887  Villa Palacio, The Springs Resort:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 FFXROoW

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 ZWWUC9o

Pool in this SC is also a match IMO:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 10yDvlA

Source: Episode 1

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 GoZPEcH

Source

I think these are probably also Costa Rica (similar wood colour and floral arrangements featuring Bird of Paradise)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 BdpB5hQ

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 BSZTlpp

Source: Episode 1

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CLSLPFf

Source

The resort also has a tonne of hot springs lit in a similar way to the SC with Kelley so that's probably there too IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Y1wIh5F

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 GPXp9qF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022