SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Since Kelsey's 1 on 1 won't be shown this Monday, I noticed that the cap of VF going off on someone was different than the one shown with her holding a glass of wine and what looks to be a pink t shirt? I wonder, does she go off on her again during the Kelsey date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 am

atem wrote:Since Kelsey's 1 on 1 won't be shown this Monday, I noticed that the cap of VF going off on someone was different than the one shown with her holding a glass of wine and what looks to be a pink t shirt?  I wonder, does she go off on her again during the Kelsey date?

Victoria F freaks out on Alayah because Alayah comes back to tell the girls in the house that Victoria F and Chase Rice dated.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:54 am

Bobette wrote:

@TrishB also sleuthed that the day portion of Madison and Peter's Peru date is at Chorrillos Port on the Green Coast.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 LJNEdIQ

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 SR9JzzT

I had that in there under #2 in the Peru section Smiley

2) Peter and Madison on their 1-on-1 date in Peru at the Chorrillos Port, in Lima’s Green Coast. https://servimg.com/view/20068468/282 https://servimg.com/view/20068468/172

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:54 pm

In reviewing the very first longer ad that came out, the "You can't do that with other women, or I'm leaving" sounds so like it's part of the acting group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:00 pm

atem wrote:That is an interesting theory that he came back to the FRC site. Everyone pays attention to where the sun is with Peter, but what about HS?  Does it look to be later in the day with her?

Do you mean this SC @atem?  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 PsN6PVZ

I'm not sure this is the FRC - the sky looks overcast IMO and very different to the clear blue sky in the SCs of Peter at the rocks (but FWIW, the Hannah SC is at an earlier time of day IMO - Peter's looks like late afternoon from the light and length of the shadows).

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 F4G0Yq9

Source: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:41 pm

Yes, that is what I meant. Was it cloudy that day?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:43 pm

atem wrote:Yes, that is what I meant.  Was it cloudy that day?  

I remember when it was revealed the FRC was going to be in Alice Springs, I posted a screenshot of the weather that week (H O T and sunny).  It's probably on the archived SM thread if you can be bothered looking for it.  laugh out loud  

ETA:  I found the screenshot in my IMGUR archive. Sunny all week.

This was the forecast on Thurs:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1aPP1o6

And this was the following Tues:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 RwReNdd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:53 pm

@Bobette thanks! You can also see the sun and blue skies in all the scenes with Peter and Chris H at the FRC.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 pm

Then why is the cap with HS look like it's cloudy?  I am confused.

Then maybe, it's at the F3 RC after all? @bobette What was the weather like at where it was thought it was held?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:02 am

atem wrote:Then why is the cap with HS look like it's cloudy?  I am confused.

Then maybe, it's at the F3 RC after all?  @bobette What was the weather like at where it was thought it was held?

Yes that's what I'm thinking.  She might be crying because she doesn't think she'll get picked for the Top 2.  It doesn't look like she's reacting to Peter - looks more like an ITM to camera so the producers probably needled her until they got the waterworks going IMO.

I have no idea what the weather was like in QLD that week.  I only have a record of the Alice weather because I took a SC at the time.  I'll see what I can find out.  The AU BoM keeps pretty good records.  What date was the F3 to F2 ceremony estimated to be; 10th Nov?

ETA:  Just noticed the sky in the pic of Peter that Fleiss tweeted on the 11th Nov is overcast and looks very similar, so the Hannah footage may have been shot the same day IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 IT6McKW

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 PsN6PVZ

Source: Episode 1

ETAA: Weather observations for the Gold Coast Nov 2019.  No rain on the 10th or 11th but there was a southerly wind change which could have produced the cloud cover.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Ms7bUWY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:56 am

Thanks so much @bobette. Ugh. I am trying to figure what the heck is going on at the F3 ceremony.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:35 am

Do we have any Clips or SC that show Madison and Peter having any 1 on 1 time this week either on the group date or at cocktail party? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022