SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bobette wrote:...snipped

Re: the above, could it have been earlier in the season?  Are there opportunities for Leads to be intimate with contestants before the Fantasy Suite stage?  This area is very different to the Australian show so just wanting to clarify.  laugh out loud

It has happened in past seasons prior to the fantasy suite.  So it’s not out of the realm of possibility it happened earlier in the season.

Thanks @Tiggerlgh.  

In the promo there's a cut between him saying "but I have been intimate" (audio over footage of woman walking down hallway) and "I can't lie to you about that" (matching audio and video of him actually saying it - dark wood background).  

So IMO "but I have been intimate" could have been said at any stage - he could even have been talking about his history with Hannah B - and the "I can't lie to you about that" line is probably about something unrelated to intimacy IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Great work @CaliforniaGirl thumbsup

I agree most likely Madison in the hotel room - if she turns out to be F1 it would be typical to hide her in the promo and people may assume it's Victoria since they have similar long dark hair.  I wonder if this is also the Star?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 SlJ7apo

Source

Since we now know Victoria F was actually dumped on her HTD and visited Peter in his hotel the next day and given another chance, I am thinking this may be Victoria and its a hotel in Virginia/Virginia Beach area.

I really like this idea and not only does it make sense, it’s looking like Victoria more than Madison, ( her hair and her walk) the edit wants us to think it may be someone else, as per usual.
And I’m not sure if the next frame of the long dark haired woman walking away is Victoria as well, somewhere else or the same night. She is wearing a sweater that could be over her blouse or it’s some other time altogether. The hair seems to match, I think Madison is more dark brown and Victoria has darker hairI think.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:44 am

I lightened this SC - the pattern on the rug looks Aztec IMO so I'm still thinking this could be Kelsey in Peru, if that fits.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 KuUzkhv

Also who do we think this girl is?  There are hot springs with rock walls like this in Peru but I can't find an exact match.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 H3TLcKW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Bobette wrote:I lightened this SC - the pattern on the rug looks Aztec IMO so I'm still thinking this could be Kelsey in Peru, if that fits.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 KuUzkhv

Kelsey was the only blonde to make it to Peru so if we can find a match to the location there its going to be her. Also if its somewhere outside USA, it can only be Kelsey and Victoria P because they were two long haired blondes that made it international.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 pm

Also who do we think this girl is?  There are hot springs with rock walls like this in Peru but I can't find an exact match.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 H3TLcKW

Source[/quote]

I’m on my phone right now so I can’t really attach any photos but it looks like the ecotermales hot springs in Costa Rica. They could have done the volcano tour that the hotel they stayed in offers.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:28 pm

@heart I thought the same thing at first (it's only a 12 min drive from Fortuna Falls, so I was hoping to tie this in with the waterfall shot - even though the swimwear is different laugh out loud) but the tall rock wall in the background doesn't match up with the pics I've seen of the Eco Termales springs nor any of the hot springs I've found in either Costa Rica or Peru... will keep looking Smiley

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 BaMAcne

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added map and fixed typos)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Bobette wrote:@heart I thought the same thing at first (it's only a 12 min drive from Fortuna Falls, so I was hoping to tie this in with the waterfall shot - even though the swimwear is different laugh out loud) but he tall rock wall in the background doesn't match up with the pics I've seen of the Eco Termales springs nor any of the hot springs I've found in either Costa Rica or Peru.  I'll keep looking Smiley

Dang, I really thought I had something there laugh out loud 😂 I was thinking it was Sydney after her helicopter date!

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:33 pm

And I’ve looked in all the S/C to find a girl with these kinds of hoops. That would be really helpful! I saw Madison has much smaller earrings and this is a dark haired girl so could be Victoria or is it Sydney in the helicopter ride?
@heart Jinx!

BINGO! She does!
I am gonna try and get the S/C of the helicopter ride. WE CAN SEE A SILVER HOOP! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1176891977 It’s SYDNEY!

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Astrobach wrote:And I’ve looked in all the S/C to find a girl with these kinds of hoops. That would be really helpful! I saw Madison has much smaller earrings and this is a dark haired girl so could be Victoria or is it Sydney in the helicopter ride?
@heart Jinx!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B06Uji5nOVaqY0R8rRmL4i5n2-rySb_XuIN8yU0/?igshid=1vq09cjzfua0l

Here’s a link to Sydney with hoops but they’re kind of small

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 pm

heart wrote:Dang, I really thought I had something there laugh out loud 😂 I was thinking it was Sydney after her helicopter date!

It definitely could be @heart (Sydney is wearing hoop earrings on the helicopter, and Peter's stubble seems the same length laugh out loud) but I just can't find a match for that tall rock wall at the springs I've seen. It might just be in an area which isn't commonly photographed.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3ifyk5N

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

@Bobette
Thanks for bringing that shot. I was just trying to do the same. It is definitely her.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Thanks for bringing that shot. I was just trying to do the same. It is definitely her.

Yes I think it's probably Sydney, just not sure about Eco Termlaes.  There are many other springs in that area, being a volcanic region.  Ditto Peru. I won't have much time for sleuthing today - someone please find that rock wall and put me out of my misery. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022