SELECT CONTENT

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:01 pm

I figured it was some kind of joke because I could see they are travelling but I don't get why he would joke about being single.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I figured it was some kind of joke because I could see they are travelling but I don't get why he would joke about being single.
Well she did mock his goatee and compare him to that ugly character from Hercules in their “Spot the difference” game, while he only compared her to a furby and the cute little lizard in Frozen 2. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:35 pm

I’ve been checking in on Dean’s recovery via IG and, based on my impression of him for his podcast, Caelynn innately appears to be the right type of nurturer to support him - a little humor, caring but not overly in his space.
I really like this couple 😊

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:04 pm

@notarose well said!

He is going up stairs! He's remarkable.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/deanie_babies/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:17 am

Out of all the drama this year, these two are by far my favourite couple to follow after Jojo and Jordan, probably because of all the simple experiential things they do that I always wish to do with my partner.

Happy New Year everybody! May your year be fully entertained by a plethora of BN silliness.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:04 pm

@limoncello IA it's totally not what I expected between these two (mostly Dean) but I'm enjoying how smitten he is!

In his IG today he says Swiss Air deemed him medically unfit for flying so they are taking trains to Berlin and on to London where he will stay for a week or two to rest and heal before going back to L.A. I'm glad to hear that. I'm no doctor but I do think a lot of rest and healing would be beneficial.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 pm

Bringing this over from Colton's thread for further discussion.

whit90 wrote:snipped
Caelynn is also moving to Venice beach !

Where is she moving from? Did she keep an apartment while travelling with Dean? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:57 am

I think Caelynn was living in West Hollywood.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:17 am

suzq wrote:I think Caelynn was living in West Hollywood.

Wasn't she living in the same apartment building as Cassie?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:I think Caelynn was living in West Hollywood.

Wasn't she living in the same apartment building as Cassie?
She was. She says here that she has been unhappy in West Hollywood for a while, and she is moving closer to the beach and the airport – and closer to where all of Dean’s best friends live. https://youtu.be/44UDhvOLBCE?t=245

It seems like they have had her apartment as a common base since September, while making a lot of trips abroad as well as with the van. With Dean’s injury slowing him down, they are basically living together now, with that little dog they are fostering/adopting.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Yes, Dean had been living in Venice, CA before the van -- so, I am sure that he would like to be back in that area of LA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:57 pm

Thanks for the update. I didn't realize she kept her apartment as a home base. I'm glad they will still have a home base when she moves.

I'm sure van living and all the travel is very exciting, however if it were me, I'd still like a place to come home to.

ETA: I just watched the youtube. Very cool! Thanks for posting @blueblues

Pappy is adorable, I hope they keep him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean & Caelynn Bell - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+25
nikikass
Amethyst
frajosfanofchris
MiniDiva
gurlbrit