SELECT CONTENT

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion Empty Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:16 am

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 67742259_503894853768237_5291997231256241392_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
chrisjbukowski Love is tough. Love is beautiful. Most importantly love is patient. Sometimes you need a shock to the system to put a fire under your azz. What I felt then I feel even more now. I love you @katieemo and can’t wait to feed you pizza for the rest of our lives. #BachelorInParadise
Source

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 69696318_409893426333605_7173596541184342309_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
katieemo As you’ve seen..It’s been the furthest from easy. From the decision to take the leap onto the beach, navigating what was real and staying true to myself, and my world that spun out afterward. None of it has been a walk in the park. BUT I’ve learned, a lot. More than some people will learn in 10 years. I’ve learned to be more direct, how to challenge myself and others, I’ve learned that I’m empathetic to a fault, that love languages are so important to understanding others, that self sabotage can be found in many forms, and BOY have I learned what patience looks like. But most of all, I’ve learned that happiness isn’t something to look for in your partner. Your partner can make you laugh but your partner is not responsible for your happiness. Happiness is found within and sharing that with each other is what lights up a room! Communication is the link to everything, which is something we sure did LACK in paradise and shortly after. It took us a few months to really get our bearings (especially with some exceptional and unexpected challenges). I know none of you will truly understand why things are the way they are but I ask that you trust me and support me as I navigate this new world of mine. Because I’m happy with me and we are finally happy with us. We have grown so much in our friendship and now in our relationship since that day. Like I said to both of our parents and I will say to you- I can’t promise you this relationship will be perfect (it won’t be/ it isn’t) and I can’t promise we will last forever. Honestly, some relationships don’t last after 20 years and some do, that’s life. But what I can promise you is that I take this seriously, won’t lose myself, I will always try my best, I will always keep it real, and we will have each other’s backs. Thank you for following us through this journey of hope, faith, and love and all of the next phases of life and more importantly - love chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 2764 cheers to an effing INSANE adventure
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:46 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:57 am

I'm not feeling great about their chances after tonight but I wish them luck.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:36 am

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 67754288_130891021536616_7873975029278160322_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
bachelorinsider Never give up on love! Cheers to these two #bachelorinsider #bachelorinparadise chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 1f339 chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 1f334 chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 2764
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:42 am

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 69924520_527900848023295_6612067933706376738_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 69201670_131934221491820_5797131012187113883_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 68974499_380595955943787_936804644489727440_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 70257865_436684350283339_5482759739090712202_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 70308074_363841734505103_8314328313996349528_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 71097093_158463805342371_6803472137125614484_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 69246750_126570095383220_5864677487875903504_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
samuelli Recently got to shoot with @katieemo + @chrisjbukowski on a breathtaking ride over Chicago with @chicagoheli. Such a fun experience shooting for them after their run on @bachelorinparadise!
#chi
#chicago
#artofchi
#illinois
#chitown
#chicagoland
#mychicagopix
#windycity
#chicagogram
#chicagogrammers
#chicagophotographer
#bachelorinparadise
#bachelornation
#thebachelorette
#thebachelor
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am

bluwavz wrote:

katieemo As you’ve seen..It’s been the furthest from easy. From the decision to take the leap onto the beach, navigating what was real and staying true to myself, and my world that spun out afterward. None of it has been a walk in the park. BUT I’ve learned, a lot. More than some people will learn in 10 years. I’ve learned to be more direct, how to challenge myself and others, I’ve learned that I’m empathetic to a fault, that love languages are so important to understanding others, that self sabotage can be found in many forms, and BOY have I learned what patience looks like. But most of all, I’ve learned that happiness isn’t something to look for in your partner. Your partner can make you laugh but your partner is not responsible for your happiness. Happiness is found within and sharing that with each other is what lights up a room! Communication is the link to everything, which is something we sure did LACK in paradise and shortly after. It took us a few months to really get our bearings (especially with some exceptional and unexpected challenges). I know none of you will truly understand why things are the way they are but I ask that you trust me and support me as I navigate this new world of mine. Because I’m happy with me and we are finally happy with us. We have grown so much in our friendship and now in our relationship since that day. Like I said to both of our parents and I will say to you- I can’t promise you this relationship will be perfect (it won’t be/ it isn’t) and I can’t promise we will last forever. Honestly, some relationships don’t last after 20 years and some do, that’s life. But what I can promise you is that I take this seriously, won’t lose myself, I will always try my best, I will always keep it real, and we will have each other’s backs. Thank you for following us through this journey of hope, faith, and love and all of the next phases of life and more importantly - love chicagophotographer - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion 2764 cheers to an effing INSANE adventure
Source

The bold items are what I feel they were lacking. Her love language and his love language are different. Hers is words of affirmation, not sure about him. But evidently he wasn't giving her the words she needed. The communication part comes in because once she communicated to him in a manner he understood, he knew words were what she needed and hopefully he communicated to her what he needs so that she gives to him as well.

I remain hopeful for these 2 and their future.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 am

I prefer Katie's ring over Hannah's. It's got some bling but not too much. I just don't like diamonds all the way around the band. Stopping part way down like Katie's is more to my taste.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

I may be in the minority but IMO they are one of the realist couples I've seen on this show for a while.  They were vulnerable and did not paint a false, pretty picture like so many have done in the past.

Still not too sure about her blindsiding him on ATFR and taking off her engagement ring but it seemed to "shock" him into realizing if he did not start making an effort, he would lose her.

With the love and support of each other, their families and friends I believe they have a shot and wish them nothing but the best.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:39 am

Topazgold wrote:I may be in the minority but IMO they are one of the realist couples I've seen on this show for a while.  They were vulnerable and did not paint a false, pretty picture like so many have done in the past.

Still not too sure about her blindsiding him on ATFR and taking off her engagement ring but it seemed to "shock" him into realizing if he did not start making an effort, he would lose her.

With the love and support of each other, their families and friends I believe they have a shot and wish them nothing but the best.
I agree with this 100%.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:53 am

@bluwavz Was wondering what the rings looked like. Agree that Katie's most reflects my style.

Enjoyed reading all your thoughts on these two. I hope they make it but it's going to take lots of communication. I hope they'll consider couples therapy. Katie is absolutely stunningly beautiful but I know nothing about her - education, where she was raised, what she does for work. I do know she has narcolepsy - thanks to a People article!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:10 pm

The 2 couples will appear on Strahan Keke & Sara today (along with Ashley and Jared). I will have to watch it on YouTube later since I have a vet appointment when it airs.

I've been seeing various behind the scenes stuff on their IG stories this morning.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
GuardianAngel
2observe
Tiggerlgh
Minney
Linds911