SELECT CONTENT

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Giphy

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Luckily my vet appointment didn't take too long so I got home in time to see the couples. This little recap will be about Chris and Katie.

Katie talked about how they went from the activity on the beach to being in hiding and only interacting with each other post filming. She said that was hard (Chris is constantly looking at her and smiling when she talks). She also talks about how he didn't mind just sitting in a room with her but it drove her crazy. She also talked about their love languages. She says hers is acts of service (I still think words of affirmation is very high for her as well) and his is quality time. Strahan jumped on that and said that is why Chris didn't mind just being in a room with her and Chris agreed.

They said that communication was also a big part of their troubles. Strahan mentioned that the reunion was filmed 3 weeks ago and asked where how they are now. "GREAT" was their answer. They were holding hands during the whole interview as well.

When asked about the reunion, Chris did admit that it was a shock to him and what he needed for them to get the relationship on the right track.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think we will start seeing the true relationship now that they can be out in the open. And, I'm very hopeful for them.

They also brought up all the different chyrons for Chris. He did say he texted a producer after the one that listed all his shows and asked if they could reduce it to maybe one season. Evidently TPTB decided to have fun with it after that. Chris did laugh at them though.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:00 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think we will start seeing the true relationship now that they can be out in the open. And, I'm very hopeful for them. 

Thanks for the recap. I hope it plays out this way, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 pm

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 152631_6072-900x0
Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 152631_6074-900x0
Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 152631_6066-900x0
Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 152631_6098-400x0
Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 153156_2871-900x0
Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 153156_2891-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

This made me so happy to see. I feel a lot better about them now. Last night I wanted to tweet @ her friends and family to organize an intervention, but this seems very hopeful.

bestbud!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Taking these cute vids over here. Thanks again to @bluwavz for embedding and to @2observe for requesting the 2nd vid. I’m so drawn to these two, drama and all. I’m excited to watch their journey on SM moving toward ... hoping everything works out for them  (together or apart).

bluwavz wrote:@TheWrongReasons @2observe

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/katieemo/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:45 am

They were the couple I liked watching the most during Paradise. Working on their communication can help a lot. Hopeful about these two. *fingers crossed*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:08 pm

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 69361289_2308702602724981_6193899569070014955_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 70849538_397052257905391_7174380899698507873_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
katieemo today was a good day. thank you to those of you who were kind enough to have us on your shows! now let’s go to dinner, have a glass of wine, and maybe hit the spa. what do you say Bukowski?
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:09 pm

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 2 69226361_361352698084566_8614874056608810697_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
chrisjbukowski A great day with this beauty to be finished off with our first “real world” dinner date. We love food.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Wtf Demi. I thought things were looking promising from their post-finale interviews and SM, but headlines/articles like these certainly won’t help matters. If everything is going in a good direction, why continue to pile on Chris and stoke the negativity fires? I want to root for them but honestly, I would be pissed if I were Chris. First blindsided on the reunion and now this?

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Not sure if Demi just can't keep her nose out of other peoples business or if she's trying to help promote them to be on that couples therapy show other BN peeps have done. I'm assuming it must pay good money otherwise why would solid couples like Ashley and JP air their laundry on that show.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
GuardianAngel
2observe
Tiggerlgh
Minney
Linds911