SELECT CONTENT

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:28 pm

My thoughts exactly!!! But, unfortunately, I think because Katie voiced their problems, how she was feeling on ATFR everyone and their grandmother now thinks they can give their 2 cents.

IMO Demi as a good friend to Katie and Chris as well, should have spoken to them privately. If I was Chris I would feel "blindsided" yet again by someone I trust. Hey, I'm sure she knows more about their relationship than us as outsiders but as a good "friend" I don't like the fact that brought her thoughts to millions on such a public forum.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Love them 💞. And thank you Bluwavz for all the latest updates & videos!

I love when near the end when the interviewer asked about realationship tips and Chris said "don't give up" and made sure he looked directy into Katie's eyes.  He was clearly sending her a message. IMO I believe they are both gonna give it their all to make it work.

Last edited by Topazgold on Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:12 pm

IMO Demi has no right to talk about their relationship and any possible problems in it. She is not in the relationship, they are. If I were Katie and Chris, I would be so upset. All of their post show interviews have them saying that it was rough but they are in a much better place now. They know they need to keep working with each other but are confident in their relationship.

They had 3 weeks between the taping of the reunion and now. A whole lot can change in a relationship during that time when you are spending it together. I think they were only apart twice during that time when Chris had weddings to attend and since they stick to the rules of not being seen in public together, Katie couldn't attend with him.

IMO Demi should keep working on her relationship because I don't think it is all that steady either. I have more thoughts on Demi but this isn't the thread to air them so I won't. giggling

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Minney wrote:Not sure if Demi just can't keep her nose out of other peoples business or if she's trying to help promote them to be on that couples therapy show other BN peeps have done.  I'm assuming it must pay good money otherwise why would solid couples like Ashley and JP air their laundry on that show.  

Ashley and JP barely had any laundry to bring to that show. Basically their big problem was not scheduling a regular date night.

IMO Chris and Katie need all the couples counseling anyone is willing to give! I'm rooting for these two but they need help. They should think of it as a spa treatment for their heart, mind and soul.

Also, Demi should stay in her lane. Wish them well and live your own life.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Chris and Katie should stay off of any TV therapy show and just go to a real therapist that will actually work with them on their issues and not pigeon hole them into "exercises" for TV. It did not bode well for Jade/Tanner. Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP and Sean/Catherine came out of it relatively unscathed. Chris/Des had their moments on not looking good but not as bad as Jade/Tanner.

Katie said something in the Extra interview that stood out to me. When asked where they would live, Chris said he has businesses in Chicago, Denver and an office in LA. He mostly stays in Denver and travels to the other 2 cities. He said he is willing to move to LA and then travel 2 weeks a month to the other 2 cities. It appeared to me that Katie was very happy with that because she said she would need that alone time. I get having alone time but the way she said it rang alarm bells. She didn't like their post filming phone calls when they weren't with each other but wants to have 2 weeks a month apart?

I do think they do care deeply for each other and want a life together, but IMO both of them need to do the work, not just Chris. IMO Katie has issues as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:21 pm

@fyww I think most if not all couples can benefit from counseling its not a bad thing if both parties are willing to try to improve and want to make it work.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Chris and Katie should stay off of any TV therapy show and just go to a real therapist that will actually work with them on their issues and not pigeon hole them into "exercises" for TV.  It did not bode well for Jade/Tanner. Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP and Sean/Catherine came out of it relatively unscathed.  Chris/Des had their moments on not looking good but not as bad as Jade/Tanner.

Katie said something in the Extra interview that stood out to me. When asked where they would live, Chris said he has businesses in Chicago, Denver and an office in LA. He mostly stays in Denver and travels to the other 2 cities. He said he is willing to move to LA and then travel 2 weeks a month to the other 2 cities.  It appeared to me that Katie was very happy with that because she said she would need that alone time.  I get having alone time but the way she said it rang alarm bells.  She didn't like their post filming phone calls when they weren't with each other but wants to have 2 weeks a month apart?

I do think they do care deeply for each other and want a life together, but IMO both of them need to do the work, not just Chris.  IMO Katie has issues as well.

I agree with you on all of it. I hate those shows. I only watched the show JP & Ashley were on because they are my favorites. I will watch them in anything. They got mostly ignored because everyone else on that show was certifiable. They seriously did not belong on that show with those people so I hope they got paid well.

I still remember the other participants talking about their nightmare childhoods and JP not being able to come up with a single bad memory related to his parents or his brother. Like not even one.

I also remember Ashley finally snapping at the other contestants for minimizing her & JP's problems for not being serious enough. She made the very good point that their problems were real to them even if they weren't as dramatic as everyone else. (They found out later she was pregnant at the time of shooting.)

Anyway, I'm getting totally off topic. Katie definitely has her own issues. She and Chris need to ease into this.

It seems they are total opposites in many way but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just figure out how to make their styles compliment each other.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:50 pm

People's TV RealityCheck - Realitywedgame

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Omg they are so cute!

Poland? question

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:16 pm

fyww wrote:Omg they are so cute!

Poland? question
Is Chris Polish?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:21 am

2observe wrote:
fyww wrote:Omg they are so cute!

Poland? question
 Is Chris Polish?

I'm guessing yes. And Poland is great! It just surprised me as a choice for a honeymoon destination but I think it would make for a very unique and memorable trip. And it's not Mexico! cantstopl

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
GuardianAngel
2observe
Tiggerlgh
Minney
Linds911