SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:09 am

That seems like a very small party, cookies and drinks, strange? For it to be in a mansion, the room where the guy with the mic is talking looks more like a studio to me than it does a mansion.

What's with the IV? That looks awfully spooky to me. affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That seems like a very small party, cookies and drinks, strange? For it to be in a mansion, the room where the guy with the mic is talking looks more like a studio to me than it does a mansion.

IVs were for the next day to help them get hydrated and shorten the hangovers. I have seen it done before but I could never do it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:00 am

@Tiggerlgh thanks.

Glad I'll never have to worry about getting hydrated quickly because I drank too much, that's just so gross to me to have to resort to that method all because of alcohol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:30 am

I just have to say, not a big fan of Dylan's suit. And, I don't care how cute you are, I don't enjoy a man in a turtle neck with a suit or sports coat. YUCK!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:33 am

Oh...forgot the reference:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B887WrpHs_9/

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:18 pm

IMO, they both look amazing. Worldly, healthy beautiful. They are couture personified and taking it to the next level in every way. The class this franchise needs. Can’t wait for the wedding images.

So happy for them and wishing them well.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:41 pm

I’m surprised Tyler wasnt there.......I thought he was closest with Dylan out of all BN crew.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Tiggerlgh thanks.

Glad I'll never have to worry about getting hydrated quickly because I drank too much, that's just so gross to me to have to resort to that method all because of alcohol.
It seems so decandent IMO.
Remember the stories about The Rolling Stones having blood transfustions to get clean from drugs before going on tour? Probably not true, but these hangover IVs are like a light version of that.

Doggoneit wrote:I just have to say, not a big fan of Dylan's suit.  And, I don't care how cute you are, I don't enjoy a man in a turtle neck with a suit or sports coat.  YUCK!
Turtle neck aside, his aggressive ”funny” tweets, possessive tendencies and friendship with Jed make it hard for me to warm up to him.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/1232667597159747585?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:16 am

Ok that makes more sense. I thought it was only a few people and no family in a huge mansion. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:22 am

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen17

Hannah's parents and Dylan's mom.

https://twitter.com/people/status/1232667597159747585?s=20

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That seems like a very small party, cookies and drinks, strange? For it to be in a mansion, the room where the guy with the mic is talking looks more like a studio to me than it does a mansion.

IVs were for the next day to help them get hydrated and shorten the hangovers.  I have seen it done before but I could never do it.

i used to work in a hospital and the emergency staff used to do this for themselves and anyone else who'd been out the night before cantstopl its an instant hangover cure!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+18
frajosfanofchris
ule101
jojo47
leavers
blueblues