SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:33 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I’m surprised Tyler wasnt there.......I thought he was closest with Dylan out of all BN crew.

I’m surprised as well!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Off the Vine - Hannah and Dylan
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hannah-and-dylan/id1240420549?i=1000471439912
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Does anyone know what their wedding plans are?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAn56A1D07S/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:37 am

Didn't they buy and renovate a house recently?

https://twitter.com/therealDBcoop

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:07 pm

Good for them - interest rates are so low it's a great time to enter the market.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am

good for them

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:23 am

I figured out I had them confused with Raven and Adam.

It's very difficult for young people to get into the housing market. I'm not sure about US rules, haven't checked in a long time but in Canada you need at least 5% downpayment of the purchase price and you have to prove you have sufficient savings for legal fee's.

The way the prices have skyrocketed over the last few years you don't get much for what you would have a couple of years ago. You also might need saving's for reno's which almost every purchase there is something that needs to be reno'd.

I admire those that work towards a goal of home ownership because it takes a lot of financial planning to get to that point.

I hope they share some pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:23 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:27 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1356771244792766470?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+18
frajosfanofchris
ule101
jojo47
leavers
blueblues