SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:39 pm

@Jolena most welcome bestbud!

I am sure we will see them on a "red carpet" soon. Considering they both live in Melbourne I'd expect to see them at the Melbourne Cup early November (past Bachelors and their F1 attend these as their first red carpet outing post-show airing) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Jolena most welcome bestbud!

I am sure we will see them on a "red carpet" soon. Considering they both live in Melbourne I'd expect to see them at the Melbourne Cup early November (past Bachelors and their F1 attend these as their first red carpet outing post-show airing) yes

Would be nice to see so I hope they do attend these events AND we get PICS/video.  giggling  When they happen If you come across them please bring them over. Thanks !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:47 pm

@Jolena I am sure they will be and there will be pics/vids Smiley  Will bring any over   yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:23 am

If someone knows how to bring IG stories over (before it disappears ) , Chelsie did a long Q&A story that was interesting.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:29 am

I love that Chelsie and Matt are more private than a lot of the other Bach couples. They just seem like such a genuine couple IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:46 am

sprout wrote:I love that Chelsie and Matt are more private than a lot of the other Bach couples. They just seem like such a genuine couple IMO.
really hope so.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:29 pm

Just Looking wrote:
sprout wrote:I love that Chelsie and Matt are more private than a lot of the other Bach couples. They just seem like such a genuine couple IMO.
really hope so.

Just looking , did you see the IG story that Chelsie had up yesterday where she answered questions? If so, PM me I have a few questions about it. I asked in my posts above if someone would bring it over here but no one responded. 
I agree they seem genuine and I really do think this couple especially have what it takes to go the distance.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Little long weekend staycation (though it looks like Chels is at work today..)

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:48 am

I like the fact that I have seen practically nothing of these two in the news; is that weird? laugh out loud I was worried Matt might want a higher public profile than Chelsie but they both seem to have settled back into real life and it's very refreshing to see IMO. yes

Over the moon! The Bachelor's Matt Agnew announces a new project... and it isn't what you'd expect

He's the 32-year-old Astrophysicist who found fame on The Bachelor.

And on Thursday, Matt Agnew announced he'll be hosting a series of 'fun science nights' as part of Adelaide's Fringe Festival in 2020.

Jokingly, he questioned his followers on Instagram: 'How often are you sitting around wondering about where life could exist other than here on Earth, and how exactly would we go about finding it?'

He continued, 'I know! All the time, right!? Well, I’m absolutely over the moon (yep) to be trying to answer those questions at Adelaide Fringe next year!'

During the 60-minute-long show, Matt will showcase his vast skills and knowledge of outer space before participating in a questions and answers session with fans.

The show kicks off February 14, and will run daily until February 23rd except for Monday.

Matt's passion for Astrophysics is driven by his core goal to use numerical techniques to search for habitable worlds and solar system analogues.

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 10 VmIbFDU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:58 am

@Bobette I agree with the refreshing attitude towards their privacy. And I think this new project is sensational for him.
Now, the poster has him in very casual clothing... laugh out loud with ripped jeans and all... and he’s more ‘ enveloped ‘ shall we say! He seemed to have slacked in the exercice regimen now that he has love in his life and is not on our screen each week. Let’s hope he stays healthy because he is a really big guy!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:05 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I agree with the refreshing attitude towards their privacy. And I think this new project is sensational for him.

Yes, I agree, the is exactly the kind of thing I hoped he's do after the show. It's right in his wheelhouse and IMO shows that he wasn't using Bach to launch into a different career but just get more exposure for something he's already passionate about.  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 10 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:07 am

@Bobette yeah they really are just doing their own thing laugh out loud I watched one of Chelsie's IG stories with Matt and they were just eating and she posted, "see this is why we don't post, we're boring" laugh out loud It was refreshing and cute. I think the fact that they found their passions in life for science is a big reason for why they are so grounded. Nothing excites them more than what they already do with/in their careers. They just were, as they said, looking for someone to share their lives with and they found that. I am happy for them and their nerdy hot selves PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger