SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I agree with the refreshing attitude towards their privacy. And I think this new project is sensational for him.

Yes, I agree, the is exactly the kind of thing I hoped he's do after the show. It's right in his wheelhouse and IMO shows that he wasn't using Bach to launch into a different career but just get more exposure for something he's already passionate about.  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 2498057887

Even more of another reason why I always thought Matt was like Sam Wood. He did the same thing. Truly wanted to find someone and also expand his own passions and he did. I remember listening to his interview and Sam saying that Matt reminded him a bit of himself too. Funny how Snez said that Chels reminded her of herself, personality-wise. Snez got her degree in molecular genetics and biotechnology so she's also a science nerd. They also live in Melbourne and funny enough, Matt moved there from Perth and Snez was in Perth before Melbourne too. Lots of little similarities like that. It bodes well I think when two people are on the same page and these two seem to be. It will be nice to see someone bring more interest and publicity to science using this platform -- and "fun science nights" couldn't be more perfect -- it's exactly what Matt was talking to Chels about, how they spend their time and their passion for science and all "talk science/nerdy to me" laugh out loud  It really is a true passion and calling so it's great to see him building on that. I don't expect the intersection or overlap of science nerds is huge regarding followers of the show but it still is nice to see someone passionate about what they are doing and to share their love of science with the world  :yes:  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Bobette wrote:I like the fact that I have seen practically nothing of these two in the news; is that weird? laugh out loud I was worried Matt might want a higher public profile than Chelsie but they both seem to have settled back into real life and it's very refreshing to see IMO. yes

Over the moon! The Bachelor's Matt Agnew announces a new project... and it isn't what you'd expect

He's the 32-year-old Astrophysicist who found fame on The Bachelor.

And on Thursday, Matt Agnew announced he'll be hosting a series of 'fun science nights' as part of Adelaide's Fringe Festival in 2020.

Jokingly, he questioned his followers on Instagram: 'How often are you sitting around wondering about where life could exist other than here on Earth, and how exactly would we go about finding it?'

He continued, 'I know! All the time, right!? Well, I’m absolutely over the moon (yep) to be trying to answer those questions at Adelaide Fringe next year!'

During the 60-minute-long show, Matt will showcase his vast skills and knowledge of outer space before participating in a questions and answers session with fans.

The show kicks off February 14, and will run daily until February 23rd except for Monday.

Matt's passion for Astrophysics is driven by his core goal to use numerical techniques to search for habitable worlds and solar system analogues.

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 VmIbFDU

Source

I like it and I hate it  laugh out loud I like that they fell off the face of the earth and took their relationship private, they are both smart people and I commend and respect their opinion on how they want to move forward together may that be private or in the spot light to some extent. BUT I hate it because I enjoyed their season so much and just like seeing and reading more about their new found love and life together now as a couple post show.  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:43 am

@Jolena Are they still together?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:03 am

@Just Looking Not @Jolena, but it appears so. They posted together at the beginning of November...see previous page.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Jolena Are they still together?

As sprite says it appears they are ., I would assume if they split up someone from Austsralia would've posted it here because I'm sure it will be in the press and Channel 10 in Melbourn. No? This is why imo a good amount of updates are good for fans because then the rumors start and people wonder if there's trouble in paradise or if they split. jmo ( not that fans can do anything about it if they did split  laugh out loud )but after a public love connection I guess curious minds want to know  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 11 4256136633 giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 pm

Agreed, if you're a couple in the public eye and you both have social media, the expectation definitely seems to be that if you're not explicitly posting couple photos every day, you must be over laugh out loud

Side note, speaking of break-up rumours, I couldn't find a Tim and Anna thread anywhere to post the articles talking about their very much rumoured split?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:09 pm

leavers wrote:Agreed, if you're a couple in the public eye and you both have social media, the expectation definitely seems to be that if you're not explicitly posting couple photos every day, you must be over laugh out loud

Side note, speaking of break-up rumours, I couldn't find a Tim and Anna thread anywhere to post the articles talking about their very much rumoured split?

Chelsie and Matt not the usual Bach couple in that they are more private. I think they are a gorgeous couple.

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 pm

leavers wrote:Agreed, if you're a couple in the public eye and you both have social media, the expectation definitely seems to be that if you're not explicitly posting couple photos every day, you must be over laugh out loud

@leavers The only thread that I found for them is in the fan section.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2201-tim-and-anna-robards-bachelor-australia-season-1-fan-forum-2

However, this is a general international thread and perhaps you could post here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3516-bachelor-bachelorette-international-former-contestants-discussion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 am

Thanks for the link Sprite.  @leavers I just went over to the Tim and Anna thread that Sprite posted and in the most recent post (which I believe was in September) it seems Tim is in Sydney filming a TV show. Could this be what started the rumors of a split ? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:12 am

sprout wrote:

Chelsie and Matt not the usual Bach couple in that they are more private. I think they are a gorgeous couple.

Oh I agree, I don't care if they never post ever and it's their right to be private (I don't even follow any bachie people on Insta), but that's definitely the average fan's POV, I think.  So many "are you and Matt still together" comments on Chelsie's IG, it's insane.

@Jolena I posted in the general thread rather than posting breakup rumours in a fan thread and to keep the discussion of them out of here.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:25 am

leavers wrote:
sprout wrote:

Oh I agree, I don't care if they never post ever and it's their right to be private (I don't even follow any bachie people on Insta), but that's definitely the average fan's POV, I think.  So many "are you and Matt still together" comments on Chelsie's IG, it's insane.

@Jolena I posted in the general thread rather than posting breakup rumours in a fan thread and to keep the discussion of them out of here.

Thanks Leavers, I went over and read the links and from what I read I think they are more likely just rumors about Tim and Anna split, but that's jmo.  
When is the Melbourne Cup? Do Bachelor couples usually make an appearance ? Wonder if Matt and Chelsie will be invited to attend.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:39 am

@Jolena The Cup was on Tuesday and I don't think many Bach people went.  We've seen some really awful things in the media recently about the racing industry and what happens to "retired" racehorses so it was more trendy to boycott.

leavers wrote: Oh I agree, I don't care if they never post ever and it's their right to be private (I don't even follow any bachie people on Insta)

I'm the same @leavers - I follow a few during the sleuthing period but once the season finishes I only know what I see in the news/media so totally fine by me if Matt and Chelsea choose to drop off the radar - in fact I find it refreshing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger