SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by AEF Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:42 am

butterflylove wrote:Does anyone know/ can confirm if Matt and Chels will be on HYBPA tomorrow night? Usually they are, but I haven't heard anything.

A big HYBPA tomorrow, Matt and Chelsie and Survivor Luke

AEF

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:53 am

Matt and Chels at the taping of HYBPA today!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:17 pm

What is HYBPA? If it’s uploaded to YT, please let me know! TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:41 pm

He looks so in Love with her and look at that sparkle in her eyes. IMO a perfect match. I think these two will make it.  I Look forward to following their love story in the real world.

@sdmom If you get this HYPBA interview  please post here .TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:10 pm

sdmom wrote:What is HYBPA? If it’s uploaded to YT, please let me know! TIA

@sdmom @jolena Have You Been Paying Attention is a fun news quiz show where 2 regular and 3 guests answer questions from during the week. Matt and Chelsie will be guest "quizmasters" where they will ask questions relating to the Bach to the panelists. The HYBPA twitter page will upload their segment, and somewhere will bring it over here for everyone to watch 😊
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:15 am

I love Chelsie's dress 😍, and they look soo good! Can't wait for tonight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:22 am

Matt and Chels are up on HYBPA now.
Confirms he knew he was in love with Chelsie at Hometowns.
They make fun of the beach romp with Abbie 😂.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Cute. Were these the only two questions ?  hmmm
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 pm

So cute! laugh out loud Thanks for posting @butterflylove !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:28 pm

I really like Chelsie. She handles the press very well, showing her maturity and confidence.

I wish they would do more PR cause o want to see them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Jolena wrote:Cute. Were these the only two questions ?  hmmm

Yep. 2 main questions and then the bonus point question.
I felt so bad for them, because Matt got absolutely roasted about Abbie - which I understand, but Chelsie was standing right next to him, and ehhhh...
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Jolena wrote:Cute. Were these the only two questions ?  hmmm

Yep. 2 main questions and then the bonus point question.
I felt so bad for them, because Matt got absolutely roasted about Abbie - which I understand, but Chelsie was standing right next to him, and ehhhh...

I know but Chelsie seems to be holding her own and doing well with all the Abby BS in the interviews but Shes a smart,confidant, mature girl and she knows Matt had a show to do and the end game is all that matters , he loves her and she love him (it's obvious) so she's taking it all with a grain of salt. Im sure he's already told her what was obvious to us that if he could've walked off the show night one with her he would've. They are a perfect match.  thebachelorau - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 6 4256136633 bestbud!  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger