SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting. Great interview. She's so happy.

Best part for me, paraphrasing Dean doesn't care what anyone thinks or what anyone says. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz thanks for posting. Great interview. She's so happy.

Best part for me, paraphrasing Dean doesn't care what anyone thinks or what anyone says. yes

They are such an intriguing relationship. I look forward to seeing more of them.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:34 pm

I have such a soft spot for both Dean & Caelynn. It's so wonderful to see both beaming with happiness!

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:45 am

For someone like Caelynn who has spent quite a few years presenting herself as 'perfect', it must be liberating to have someone tell her how beautiful she is without makeup and without trying to present herself as perfect everyday.

I have had a soft heart for Dean ever since we saw him cry on his HT date with Rachel. I realized how confusing it must have been for him to lose his mother and see his family drift apart, wondering if there was any place for him within that family. I am so proud of the man Dean has become - not that he is perfect but I believe his intentions of living an authentic life are true.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:20 pm

They seem to be resembling each other ( second picture, IDK how to embed )

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pCJRTnqrd/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 70205437_170318634115971_1927421280450283143_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 69276935_177269303433041_5964080891760809689_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:21 pm

From an Instagram Fan site

https://www.instagram.com/p/B242722n3JM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B221UFsHt3T/

They just look happy !

ETA

Dean says they are happy and talks about his statement that he would never again be in a bachelor relationship

ETA 2
Someone on reddit out a post up of some picture he posted with the pyramids in the background and then in the foreground a large rock with small pebbles on it in the letter C formation. ( very beautiful )

The tag was “headed back to LA cus I have ppl to do and things to C”
I mean !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:10 pm

@agentcurls That's really cute. Thanks for posting! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:16 am

Thanks-

So when I was editing this video, I noticed through Dean's BL & FEs that he was soooo very smitten with Cae and probably didn't realize it and was fighting his feelings for awhile.

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:47 am

@agentcurls I recently listened to the Viall Files with Dean and gained an even deeper appreciation for him. Interestingly, he has not said 'I love you' to Caelynn (at least when it was produced). He has feelings of love but he says those 3 words bring a whole lot of expectations in his experience! At first, I was taken back but I think Dean needs this time to explore and figure out what love feels like to him. I agree that his actions (BL and FE) do speak volumes about how he feels about Caelynn. He mentioned that Caelynn wanted to leave Paradise in a relationship and it was killing him to think it would be someone other than him and that is one reason he went back.

If you have an hour (I listen when I'm doing our business accounting), it's good. Dean is way more intelligent than I've given him credit. He's far deeper than the other 'F... boys' on Paradise.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-42-leading-with-our-flaws-with-dean-unglert/id1448210981?i=1000449349224

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:56 am

^^ I did listen to that! And it sealed it for me as Dean being one of those intelligent, self-aware, and analytical contestants that I always have a soft spot for ... I think this thing with Cae is very different and hopefully he's saving his big "ILY" for her in a special way and probably in private when the time comes since so much of his love life has been in public with past gfs of the franchise...It seems to me he is going out of his way to make this relationship more private and meaningful and on his (and her) own terms.

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

+23
Sprite
leavers
Emilia23_12
Miyala
albean99