SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nationalboyfriendday - Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my goodness. That is awful. Prayers for a speedy healthy recovery. 12 weeks is a long time for a guy who's always on the move. His IG story is still up, before and after the fall.

nationalboyfriendday - Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 3552228123

https://www.instagram.com/stories/deanie_babies/?hl=en
I watched those storied. He sounded so agonized.  Upset
Still he managed to film a flock of birds and crack a joke about them waiting to feast on his body.

Scary.

This makes it very real.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

nationalboyfriendday - Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Several people have commented on the thread about this injury on reddit that seem to have experience either as a surgeon or physical therapist.  The gist of their comments is that this is an injury that takes quite a while to recover from.  At this time there is no weight bearing on the leg (at least 6 weeks). PT will probably be 12-16 weeks. One poster says because of his age, he should be able to return to an active lifestyle but running and high impact activities are something they advise their patients against doing in the future.  This person says this is a femoral neck fracture and that running marathons is definitely not something to be done after this type of injury.

The big thing will be if he follows what his doctors and physical therapists tell him to do.  If he does, he could have a lifestyle he could be happy with. If he doesn't, he could end up limiting what he could do in the future.

Also, it appears Caelynn is on her way to Switzerland.  Evidently they were planning on spending NYE in Berlin together. Now it will probably be in Switzerland.

The other topic of conversation is his "van life".  Lots of speculation that he will need to live somewhere besides the van for awhile.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:30 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Several people have commented on the thread about this injury on reddit that seem to have experience either as a surgeon or physical therapist.  The gist of their comments is that this is an injury that takes quite a while to recover from.  At this time there is no weight bearing on the leg (at least 6 weeks). PT will probably be 12-16 weeks. One poster says because of his age, he should be able to return to an active lifestyle but running and high impact activities are something they advise their patients against doing in the future.  This person says this is a femoral neck fracture and that running marathons is definitely not something to be done after this type of injury.

The big thing will be if he follows what his doctors and physical therapists tell him to do.  If he does, he could have a lifestyle he could be happy with. If he doesn't, he could end up limiting what he could do in the future.

Also, it appears Caelynn is on her way to Switzerland.  Evidently they were planning on spending NYE in Berlin together. Now it will probably be in Switzerland.

The other topic of conversation is his "van life".  Lots of speculation that he will need to live somewhere besides the van for awhile.

Thanks for the update and I am so glad that Caelynn is flying to be with him. I know that this has probably stressed her out not being able to be there with him and trying to find a flight to Switzerland. Good for her and hopefully a speedy recovery for Dean.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:23 pm

I'll bet he's glad he wasn't caught in the recent avalanches...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:24 pm

That’s a horrible injury! My first thought was wondering if he has insurance to cover the airlift and surgery/hospital stay. I’m always buying travel insurance because of the chance of an accident or medical problem.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:56 pm

Yikes on the screws! I'm glad Caelynn is on her way.

I know very little about skiing but why wouldn't someone know he was there alone? Shouldn't you be on a certain path or in groups? Like I say I have no idea, just wondering.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:12 pm

albean99 wrote:That’s a horrible injury! My first thought was wondering if he has insurance to cover the airlift and surgery/hospital stay. I’m always buying travel insurance because of the chance of an accident or medical problem.
I live in switzerland and my husband was also wondering if he has insurance because otherwise it will be very expensive. Switzerland has top care but it costs...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes on the screws! I'm glad Caelynn is on her way.

I know very little about skiing but why wouldn't someone know he was there alone? Shouldn't you be on a certain path or in groups? Like I say I have no idea, just wondering.

True !!! IMO it is very irresponsible if you are alone off the prepared slopes! You should be at least two in case an accident happens!!! He was very lucky !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:57 pm

Well she came, she stayed the night and then she busted him out. laugh out loud
“Conjugal visit”. Dean wrote that!
On their way to Zürich now, and then probably Berlin.
nationalboyfriendday - Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Conjug10
source

nationalboyfriendday - Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 To_zur10
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:15 pm

He looks great and happy and glad that he is able to travel so quickly. Caelynn is so supportive of him and they look so great together. My favorite part was her carrying all his luggage for him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:30 pm

I really, really like this couple. Maybe they won't last forever but they're so genuine and caring about each other in the right now, and that's what really matters IMO. As crappy as this situation is I think it will bond them.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:25 am

Ouch that hurt watching him. Good for him getting right back up and walking. It's great Caelynn is with him now and can help him get around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Fan Forum - Discussion

+23
Sprite
leavers
Emilia23_12
Miyala
albean99