SELECT CONTENT

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:04 pm

Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF5PfJYniA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

This is a great Show. Can you guess who's under the masked costume? Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:46 am

I really like this show but there is one problem with it this fall... it airs as the same time as Survivor. And, as a long-time Survivor watcher, I will not give it up. I also don't have a DVR nor do I have CBS All Access (never will again, they ripped me off last spring).

Last winter I was able to watch this show online but since the Fox entertainment division was purchased by Disney, they have made it harder to watch online.  I cannot get their app to work on my Roku where I could watch it.

Last season I knew 2 of the characters real persona on night 1.  From the guesses of characters on reddit, I don't think I will know many this season at all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:33 am

We have a Dutch version airing at the moment as well, but I don't like the show. Hate those stupid costumes.

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

This is a great Show.  Can you guess who's under the masked costume?  Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Masked Singer is on now. Check out the FOX Network
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 pm

I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:53 pm

2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
It may not be on next week either if the series goes 7 games.  

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:12 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:48 am

mercieme wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley
Like I said I read it. I haven't checked it out so don't have a link and won't have time until tomorrow.  Sorry.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:41 am

Masked Singer YT episodes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

Thanks @Linds911

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:23 pm

This show is really fun. I'm pretty clueless about figuring some of the people out. I seek out who people think some of the identities are. Sometimes I agree, and sometimes I'm not familiar with the person. I hope the guesses about Rottweiler are correct! He was supposed to perform this week, so I'm really bummed it's not going to be on for awhile.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
HavaDrPepper
2observe
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: