SELECT CONTENT

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF5PfJYniA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64094

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:41 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

This is a great Show. Can you guess who's under the masked costume? Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3268

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:46 am

I really like this show but there is one problem with it this fall... it airs as the same time as Survivor. And, as a long-time Survivor watcher, I will not give it up. I also don't have a DVR nor do I have CBS All Access (never will again, they ripped me off last spring).

Last winter I was able to watch this show online but since the Fox entertainment division was purchased by Disney, they have made it harder to watch online.  I cannot get their app to work on my Roku where I could watch it.

Last season I knew 2 of the characters real persona on night 1.  From the guesses of characters on reddit, I don't think I will know many this season at all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:33 am

We have a Dutch version airing at the moment as well, but I don't like the show. Hate those stupid costumes.

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:05 pm

@2observe wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.

This is a great Show.  Can you guess who's under the masked costume?  Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Masked Singer is on now. Check out the FOX Network
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 pm

I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53 pm

@2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
It may not be on next week either if the series goes 7 games.  

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:12 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:48 am

@mercieme wrote:
@HavaDrPepper wrote:

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley
Like I said I read it. I haven't checked it out so don't have a link and won't have time until tomorrow.  Sorry.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:41 am

Masked Singer YT episodes

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Jakait10 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  10228-11 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm14 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11051

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:59 am

Thanks @Linds911

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:23 pm

This show is really fun. I'm pretty clueless about figuring some of the people out. I seek out who people think some of the identities are. Sometimes I agree, and sometimes I'm not familiar with the person. I hope the guesses about Rottweiler are correct! He was supposed to perform this week, so I'm really bummed it's not going to be on for awhile.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 427

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
HavaDrPepper
2observe
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: