SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 October 13th 2019, 5:07 pm

Good for Tyler finishing his first marathon. Here are some pictures of him, Matt, and Dustin crossing the finish line hand in hand at about the 4 hour 45 minute mark.

https://www.marathonfoto.com/Proofs?PIN=0VMG68&lastName=JAMES

A little ot but good for Matteo from Hannah's season finishing the marathon in 3 hours 45 minutes.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM October 13th 2019, 5:48 pm

It’s so cool that these guys made a goal for themselves without prompting and stuck to it. They should feel really proud of themselves. Especially someone like Tyler who’s been on the go a lot but made time for runs wherever he was. The thought of running a marathon makes my whole body hurt though (probably why I’m so impressed laugh out loud). There’s been a lot of posts on reddit from people who saw them there and Tyler’s little short shorts 😍 >>>.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 October 14th 2019, 9:24 am

ReneeM wrote:It’s so cool that these guys made a goal for themselves without prompting and stuck to it. They should feel really proud of themselves. Especially someone like Tyler who’s been on the go a lot but made time for runs wherever he was. The thought of running a marathon makes my whole body hurt though (probably why I’m so impressed laugh out loud). There’s been a lot of posts on reddit from people who saw them there and Tyler’s little short shorts 😍  >>>.

Very impressed by Tyler!

https://www.marathonfoto.com/Proofs?PIN=0VMG60&lastName=CAMERON

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz October 14th 2019, 4:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking October 14th 2019, 4:46 pm

Thanks for posting @bluwavz! Cute interview
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki October 14th 2019, 4:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Tyler's reaction when he realized how that "I will accept your cookies" sounded was hilarious.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach October 14th 2019, 4:53 pm

Thanks for posting this cute interview. I could tell he was a lil uncomfortable with the Gigi mention... and, sorry but I cannot hear or understand what his response is??? TYIA ...

ETA Found someone who hear him say «  good game » ...

Last edited by Astrobach on October 14th 2019, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki October 14th 2019, 4:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for posting this cute interview. I could tell he was a lil uncomfortable with the Gigi mention... and, sorry but I cannot hear or understand what his response is??? TYIA ...

He says "Good Game" since the interviewer tried to play the coy, "say the first thing that pops into your head when I say a letter". So since Gigi sounds like two G's, he went with Good Game, which I thought was pretty slick and awesome on his part. For the most part I've been and still am pretty indifferent about Tyler and Gigi's whatever they had or frankly anything to do with Tyler's personal life, unless and until he settles into a serious relationship.

That said, I can't shake the feeling that there's a story there with him and Gigi. I don't think it's necessarily anything bad because there doesn't seem to be any animosity or at least not publicly. But the fact is, I just don't buy that someone would take a casual fling to their grandmother's funeral (and I don't buy she would do it for P.R.), all the way in another country. That is the one thing that threw me off about them because until then, I was convinced that these were two good looking people chilling, having fun and there's nothing wrong with that. But that just seemed way too intimate for something casual.

And then just as suddenly it seemed to just shift. I do think he was with her on her mom's ranch before she left for Europe, based on his social media disappearing act. And it's also obvious the shift was recent, since Tyler was still playing coy and smiling happily when Gigi's name was mentioned while he was out with Dylan and Hannah G on their press tour. It makes me wonder if this was a case of too much, too fast and it freaked Gigi out or both of them and so she or they decided to slow things down.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 October 14th 2019, 5:14 pm

I think there is a story. I think she dropped him. I do sense animosity from him. Even his response, “good game” and other body language clues as well when her name was brought up in the interviews posted, like clenched jaw and tight eyes. He looked down in the first couple interviews after too IMO like the zima one.

I think she did the fade out. He thought they would hang out during fashion week. He had just gone to the Netherlands with her and been photographed so not crazy to believe that. She ignored him at tommy and probably said to focus on her career they need distance this month. But then she cut it completely. All JMO

I don’t believe Tyler would’ve got on a flight to the Netherlands with a family he barely knows if he thought this was ending the next week. He was the one making the sacrifices and following her around which is why I think he was all in. JMO

I remember when he was hanging off that blonde during fashion month at a bar, and everyone thought it was nothing, and then out with those influencers during fashion month. He looked super out of it and down. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki October 14th 2019, 5:27 pm

He was the one making the sacrifices and following her around

Other than the trip to Holland, Tyler and Gigi's entire fling/relationship was relegated to the NYC tri-state area. Honestly I find this narrative of Tyler following Gigi around and blowing off everything else to do so frankly laughable at this point. The people hung around NYC, went upstate once to a lakehouse and hung out at her mother's farm in Pennsylvania.

In any case, this is why I hesitated to post my comment because I have zero interest in that repetitive back and forth again. I'll just say, agree to disagree, but I personally do not buy that Gigi would involve some guy she was ready to drop, in her grandmother's funeral and such a personal time for her family. I simply don't. And so for me, while I'm not disputing she may have been the one to pull the plug on things, I don't buy it was necessarily as calculated or callous as some seem to think. Again though, agree to disagree and I'm out.

On a more positive note, Tyler looks great, seems happy and that's all that matters. Also per his and interestingly Matt's IG, looks like they have some big project/announcement coming up with this swimwear company in the next two weeks. Maybe Matt has taken up the modeling too, laugh out loud.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 October 14th 2019, 5:31 pm

@lleyki Gigi did all the things she would do if Tyler wasn’t around. She was never inconvenienced. She did her camping trips, trips to the farm, trip to Netherlands, he was always at her place, dinners with her friends etc. she didn’t take any trips to Jupiter or do any thing Tyler-centric. She wasn’t making cookie runs or doing abcfoodtour things. Her life stayed the same. Tyler had to fit in it. Is what I mean. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach October 14th 2019, 5:36 pm

lleyki wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Thanks for posting this cute interview. I could tell he was a lil uncomfortable with the Gigi mention... and, sorry but I cannot hear or understand what his response is??? TYIA ...

He says "Good Game" since the interviewer tried to play the coy, "say the first thing that pops into your head when I say a letter". So since Gigi sounds like two G's, he went with Good Game, which I thought was pretty slick and awesome on his part. For the most part I've been and still am pretty indifferent about Tyler and Gigi's whatever they had or frankly anything to do with Tyler's personal life, unless and until he settles into a serious relationship.

That said, I can't shake the feeling that there's a story there with him and Gigi. I don't think it's necessarily anything bad because there doesn't seem to be any animosity or at least not publicly. But the fact is, I just don't buy that someone would take a casual fling to their grandmother's funeral (and I don't buy she would do it for P.R.), all the way in another country. That is the one thing that threw me off about them because until then, I was convinced that these were two good looking people chilling, having fun and there's nothing wrong with that. But that just seemed way too intimate for something casual.

And then just as suddenly it seemed to just shift. I do think he was with her on her mom's ranch before she left for Europe, based on his social media disappearing act. And it's also obvious the shift was recent, since Tyler was still playing coy and smiling happily when Gigi's name was mentioned while he was out with Dylan and Hannah G on their press tour. It makes me wonder if this was a case of too much, too fast and it freaked Gigi out or both of them and so she or they decided to slow things down.

I tend to agree with this bolded statement. I still think neither of them were really looking to get ‘ hitched’ and met for a semi professional / friendly meeting at SoHo House in August and because a photo immediately leaked, the paps got involved and pushed everything to a different level. From my Astro hat POV, I was surprised to see that they had a good amount of very good aspects that made them understand and communicate well together on top of the Required attraction factors. They probably found more in common than they expected and went full on too soon, too fast. I especially think that Tyler, being a more private and independent fellow, didn’t fully grasped and agree with all the public micro analyzing of their every move, visible or not, where the media kept carving a narrative of their relationship that he said himself was way off their reality.

I believe something did happen suddenly and he alluded to it when he was in the helicopter ride in Chicago on a IG story, saying ‘ last time I was on I was dumped’ ... we will most likely Never know the full truth and that’s their business. I do see them still having a friendship but time will tell.

In the meantime, he accomplished a MAJOR milestone with this marathon. With all the traveling, jet lags and late nights, his training must have suffered a bit. Kudos to him to persevere and keep his word and his goals. high five
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121