SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:50 am

forrealspeople wrote:People are freaking out like he's about to propose to her or something (meaning as a joke). Please take a deep breath everyone. From what I know, they met at the Revolve event and ran into each other again at the Vitamin collagen water event in Beverly Hills. Yes, I did noticed that she was among some of the few people he started following from the Revolve event. When he first met her, I doubt he knew who she was (Kylie Jenner's BFF), probably not until after he followed her. He doesn't follow those hollywood people. I remember reading way back that she is a fan of the show. She follows Nick and Jojo or was it Becca Tiley as well, if I remember correctly. He probably thought she was beautiful, cool and found her to be intriguing. They probably bonded over their same taste in music. Ok that might be a stretch. giggling She probably was attracted to him and thought he was a cool dude. So they were hanging out at the club together, getting cozy and having fun. What's the big deal?! He's single! I guess the problem why most people are freaking out is because of the way she looks. I wish people would stop having preconceived notions on people solely base on their appearance. So because of that, he is being judged and back to being called clout chaser, fuckboi blah blah blah... Not necessary on here but on Reddit. He always said on his interviews he opens to dating all sort of women (famous or not). Like the guy can't have a range of different type of girls he's interested in without being heavily judged. Right now he's having fun and enjoying his single dating life. I'm surprised he hasn't dated more. He's single, young, at the peak of his prime and a hot commodity. He should be dating it up. When his he going to be able to have an experience like this in his life again. He has this great opportunity that was thrown to him. If I was in his inner circle, I would tell him to sit back and enjoy the ride. Seize every opportunity, moment and make the most out of it while you have it. Everything in life has a start and a finish. When will it end for him is still yet to be unwritten. He has to keep on developing that thick skin and ignore the noise. Here's my take on dating, doesn't matter who you date or how often you date, dating is dating. As long as all parties involved are upfront, honest and respectful. Plus, how else is he going to find his forever partner in life, if he isn't putting himself out there to date. He thought he found it in Hannah but it was one sided. So now he's single, and still looking for that slap in the face love his pops told him about. If he's lucky he might find it again quick or it might take him years. Sometimes when you're not looking is when it hits you. JAMO Sorry, I know I went on forever.

@forrealspeople
IMO this is a great post, indicative of a healthy view of dating in your 20’s. So many people are so badly hurt, often multiple times because they just don’t get the truth in what you’ve expressed. Tyler is in the public eye, so there’s lots of stupid tabloid judgement and much to do about nothing. IRL dating, two people go out together to have a good time, period. If they like each other and have a really good time, it may happen again. It also may not because these two people meet lots of people, every week/month - not just every now and then. No matter how many people are dreaming of a wedding, being married, settling down - IMO and experience most men in their early/mid twenties are NOT. They make that decision when they run into ‘the one’, often quite by accident. They decide they like her more, date her more, then more, then....but, before that ——everyone, men and women, often kiss a lot of frogs.

Does anyone really think any of these people on these shows, especially the men really, really wanted to get married but, just couldn’t find a nice girl who wanted to do the same? cantstopl

Also, I reject the notion that Tyler only has interest in girls who are normal, whatever that means. IMO, like any sophisticated person- he is and has said he is open. Specifically, he responded to the question of whether he would date a Latina by saying he is open and I think he should be and is open to dating all kinds of women as opposed to closed and limited in his choices. IMO he is approaching overall dating like a New Yorker now. He is now so much more sophisticated and interesting, IMO. I love Tyler’s growth and I’m really proud of him because I do not respect people who fit neatly in a box marked ”limitations”. Like most single, handsome young men, he is free. It’s always a mistake to get it twisted. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:I guess the risk one takes when dating a lot very publicly is that that really nice girl whose arrival slaps you in the face might pass you up because she doesn't trust you to be real and take her affections seriously. But he, like many before him, might have to learn that the hard way. Jmo

Tyler has not dated a lot and has tried to keep his dating life private. I truly don’t understand that he was seen with a girl means he is dating her. He is single and allowed to hang out with whoever he wants. Just because this one girl has a friend that is famous doesn’t mean she is not a nice girl. I think when Tyler is ready to settle down he will find his girl that suits him and his lifestyle. I don’t understand what lesson Tyler has to learn by being a single man exploring his options. When he does find the one I highly doubt that she will care who he was seen with and not trust him or take his affections seriously. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:People are freaking out like he's about to propose to her or something (meaning as a joke). Please take a deep breath everyone. From what I know, they met at the Revolve event and ran into each other again at the Vitamin collagen water event in Beverly Hills. Yes, I did noticed that she was among some of the few people he started following from the Revolve event. When he first met her, I doubt he knew who she was (Kylie Jenner's BFF), probably not until after he followed her. He doesn't follow those hollywood people. I remember reading way back that she is a fan of the show. She follows Nick and Jojo or was it Becca Tiley as well, if I remember correctly. He probably thought she was beautiful, cool and found her to be intriguing. They probably bonded over their same taste in music. Ok that might be a stretch. giggling She probably was attracted to him and thought he was a cool dude. So they were hanging out at the club together, getting cozy and having fun. What's the big deal?! He's single! I guess the problem why most people are freaking out is because of the way she looks. I wish people would stop having preconceived notions on people solely base on their appearance. So because of that, he is being judged and back to being called clout chaser, fuckboi blah blah blah... Not necessary on here but on Reddit. He always said on his interviews he opens to dating all sort of women (famous or not). Like the guy can't have a range of different type of girls he's interested in without being heavily judged. Right now he's having fun and enjoying his single dating life. I'm surprised he hasn't dated more. He's single, young, at the peak of his prime and a hot commodity. He should be dating it up. When his he going to be able to have an experience like this in his life again. He has this great opportunity that was thrown to him. If I was in his inner circle, I would tell him to sit back and enjoy the ride. Seize every opportunity, moment and make the most out of it while you have it. Everything in life has a start and a finish. When will it end for him is still yet to be unwritten. He has to keep on developing that thick skin and ignore the noise. Here's my take on dating, doesn't matter who you date or how often you date, dating is dating. As long as all parties involved are upfront, honest and respectful. Plus, how else is he going to find his forever partner in life, if he isn't putting himself out there to date. He thought he found it in Hannah but it was one sided. So now he's single, and still looking for that slap in the face love his pops told him about. If he's lucky he might find it again quick or it might take him years. Sometimes when you're not looking is when it hits you. JAMO Sorry, I know I went on forever.

@forrealspeople
IMO this is a great post, indicative of a healthy view of dating in your 20’s. So many people are so badly hurt, often multiple times because they just don’t get the truth in what you’ve expressed. Tyler is in the public eye, so there’s lots of stupid tabloid judgement and much to do about nothing. IRL dating, two people go out together to have a good time, period. If they like each other and have a really good time, it may happen again. It also may not because these two people meet lots of people, every week/month - not just every now and then. No matter how many people are dreaming of a wedding, being married, settling down -  IMO and experience most men in their early/mid twenties are NOT. They make that decision when they run into ‘the one’, often quite by accident. They decide they like her more, date her more, then more, then....but, before that ——everyone, men and women, often kiss a lot of frogs.

Does anyone really think any of these people on these shows, especially the men really, really wanted to get married but, just couldn’t find a nice girl who wanted to do the same? cantstopl

Also, I reject the notion that Tyler only has interest in girls who are normal, whatever that means. IMO, like any sophisticated person- he is and has said he is open. Specifically, he responded to the question of whether he would date a Latina by saying he is open and I think he should be and is open to dating all kinds of women as opposed to closed and limited in his choices. IMO he is approaching overall dating like a New Yorker now. He is now so much more sophisticated and interesting, IMO. I love Tyler’s growth and I’m really proud of him because I do not respect people who fit neatly in a box marked ”limitations”. Like most single, handsome young men, he is free. It’s always a mistake to get it twisted. All IMO.
As a lifelong New Yorker born and bred I guess I don't run in the sophisticated circles.  And quite  happy for it jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:01 pm

^^^^
I am glad you love New York I think it is a great city and love visiting it . Just could not do their winters too cold for this Texan girl. I think the difference is that Tyler runs in these type of groups due to being on the ette and his modeling career. I still think he is a down to earth guy that is just enjoying this time while he can. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Actually though there are aspects of living in New York I love, it's becoming increasingly clear that we will not be able to afford living here that much longer. :-(

As for Tyler, we shall see....  Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:48 am

Billysmom wrote:I guess the risk one takes when dating a lot very publicly is that that really nice girl whose arrival slaps you in the face might pass you up because she doesn't trust you to be real and take her affections seriously. But he, like many before him, might have to learn that the hard way. Jmo

@Billysmom
IMO that kind of judgment reeks of the lack of self-confidence and small mindedness every man should seek to avoid. Hannah did that. Look how beautifully that turned out.

If a woman can’t handle the fact that a man has dated around before he settled down and chose her, that’s a giant red flag, IMO and he should look for a realist.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 am

Does anyone know why Tyler is still in LA? I thought he said he would be back in NY yesterday based on his last IG post.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:33 am

Seatee wrote:Does anyone know why Tyler is still in LA? I thought he said he would be back in NY yesterday based on his last IG post.
Just a guess here I am now thinking he meant next Saturday he be back in NYC. I think he mistyped the hashtag and it was suppose to say 16 days apart. It would be 16 days away from NYC if he where to go back next Saturday. Plus his mom said in the post "see you the following Saturday," and not the next Saturday. Just a complete guess on my part though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Billysmom
IMO that kind of judgment reeks of the lack of self-confidence and small mindedness every man should seek to avoid. Hannah did that. Look how beautifully that turned out.

If a woman can’t handle the fact that a man has dated around before he settled down and chose her, that’s a giant red flag, IMO and he should look for a realist.  

Just like some (a lot) of men don’t want a woman who has “dated” any and every thing. Some women who are on the conservative side when it comes to sex and dating want a man who shares the same values. Not all men sleep around casually.  JMO.

Hannah wouldn’t have lasted with Tyler either, so she was right to send him home. She just should of sent Jed home too and walked away single. This isn’t Jed thread. But he too was a man who dated around a lot and was stripping and turned out not to be ready for an engagement. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:56 am

smg2587 wrote:
Seatee wrote:Does anyone know why Tyler is still in LA? I thought he said he would be back in NY yesterday based on his last IG post.
Just a guess here I am now thinking he meant next Saturday he be back in NYC. I think he mistyped the hashtag and it was suppose to say 16 days apart. It would be 16 days away from NYC if he where to go back next Saturday. Plus his mom said in the post "see you the following Saturday," and not the next Saturday. Just a complete guess on my part though.

Yeah but what's weird is that Mike Johnson is in NYC right now and hanging out with Matt in their apartment. I assume Mike only knows Matt through Tyler, so it's kind of odd that they would hang out without Tyler. Maybe something unexpected happened in LA that's causing Tyler to stay. All speculation of course. etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 1f60a

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:05 am

@Seatee hmm seems like a last minute change of plans for Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:07 am

It feels like Tyler can do no wrong in some people’s minds. I think Tyler is a very special person, with a great heart, who is using his fame to do good with children and to give his family experiences they wouldn’t otherwise have. He is also someone who made a bad decision on Friday night IMO. It wasn’t a good look and he looked ashamed as he shielded his face from the paparazzi as he was getting in the back seat of the car he was in with Dylan and Hannah on Saturday night. Dylan and Hannah weren’t covering their faces (they answered the pap’s questions) only Tyler did. If he feels good about being with Staasi Friday night, he should say so and continue to date her. The fact that he shielded his face both outside and inside the car suggests that he didn’t. He seemed to chalk up his behavior to alcohol in his post with Dylan on Saturday night when he said they were being good boys and calling it a night at 10. That’s what someone posts when they think they went overboard the night before, which in fact he did. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121