SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped..

I totally agree with this. Whether he's hooking up with a "famous" girl or "IG girls" or "normal" girls (whatever that means) or "BN girls" like Blake did, I'm not sure what the difference is. Hooking up with lots of women is hooking up with lots of women laugh out loud

laugh out loud

and while we are on the topic, I apologize if this is off topic but....

What is the meaning of hookup??? Is it a one time casual sexual relationship, or is it hanging out together? laugh out loud

In my day it was a one night stand, a roll in the hay, a one nighter, a quicky, laugh out loud If there was no sex, then it's just hanging out.

I can't even keep up with the terms now laugh out loud My understanding of "hooking up" is two individuals sleeping together (can be more than once) but they don't go on real dates (like out to dinner etc.) and there's an understanding that it won't ever be more than sex.

No sex is not hooking up BUT some people say they are just "hanging out" with someone they are having sex with. laugh out loud

It's all too much for me but I am considered conservative by my group of friends laugh out loud I personally don't understand why you would consistently have sex with a man who won't take you out on a date and claim you as a gf but women do it ALL THE TIME.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by dee Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:51 am

Because women also want to just have fun, imo. Who's to say they even want a relationship with Tyler laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:21 am

@Summerfun1980 If you are in my age bracket this generation were brought up in a whole different era  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 1f600
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:23 am

@whit90 I’m actually in my 20s which is why I get called conservative laugh out loud

@dee I wasn’t talking about Tyler specifically, just generally. Having sex with a guy that won’t take me out on a date isn’t fun to me. I can have fun without sex but again that is just me.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:39 am

@summerfun1980 No worries, I understood what you meant. I started out talking generally as well, but decided to tie into an example of Tyler as it's his thread laugh out loud Women are also hooking up with multiple people, casually dating, being friends with benefits, and whatever "hooking up" encompasses. For all we know, the men might have been open to dating the 'hook up' but the women didn't want anything more.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:08 am

:drama

laugh out loud This is why it's confusing. I don't want to say "I think so and so is hooking up with others" when they are just going to dinner and having ice cream laugh out loud

I would say Tyler is hanging around with famous people because I have no idea what he is doing behind closed doors. laugh out loud

As long as the people he hangs out with are on the same page whether it be one night or FWB or whatever, IMO it's all good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:16 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@whit90 I’m actually in my 20s which is why I get called conservative laugh out loud

@dee I wasn’t talking about Tyler specifically, just generally. Having sex with a guy that won’t take me out on a date isn’t fun to me. I can have fun without sex but again that is just me.

@Summerfun1980 Oh well you are my daughters age but I am very open minded which drives my husband crazy ! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 1f61b

Nothing wrong with be conservative these day !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:55 am

For the record, we’ve seen no evidence that Tyler is hooking up with lots of women. Two or three is not lots, first of all and dancing and hooking up are definitely not the same thing so, unless I missed some important posts and info, Tyler is nowhere near Blake territory. IMO, he never will be.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:59 am

Chgohighlife wrote:For the record, we’ve seen no evidence that Tyler is hooking up with lots of women. Two or three is not lots, first of all and dancing and hooking up are definitely not the same thing so, unless I missed some important posts and info, Tyler is nowhere near Blake territory. IMO, he never will be.

I totally agree with this statement. Let’s start at the beginning, Blake was never even close to the degree of popularity that Tyler created with his tenure on the show, ( a real stand up, gracious guy) AND his continuing support to Hannah on SM that had so many continuing to root for their possible happiness together. And he was making a name for himself by building his ABC Food Tours and advocating mental health with his public weekly runs. He was building his brand on a good reputation and hard work. ( all that while dealing with a broken heart in private)
He didn’t get meddled up with several BN women and carved his own way instead of following in the BN steps of ex contestants who make appearances for fans and post ads for attention. His IG stats are a pure and unique phenomenon with a steady 2,2 million followers and an engagement rate of over 11% still despite his ups  and downs through the last 6 months.
I don’t  think Tyler is looking for fame, ( but famous people are attracted and have easier access to him now) but he is ambitious and is planning his future and riding this popularity wave as best as he can to solidify his future.

Blake was the broken hearted emotional mess after Becca’s breakup, and disappeared from our view for a while but even then was never ever a top celebrity. What we heard was a mixture of hookups and relationships with other women from BN but I didn’t remember anything he did that made the news. His IG is now at 674, 177 , and I’m pretty sure he never touched the million. His engagement  rate was pretty low until after his stint on BIP and is now at about 8%.
These are just numbers but they do tell a story. His character and behavior are not comparable to Tyler, and even with the public knowledge of his relationship, not much dirt has ever come out except for the occasional drinking and partying.

I have trouble even putting these two side by side because there is not much to compare. Some are ‘ afraid’ he will take the fame route to a point where he will become a player and take advantage of his notoriety to mistreat women. That’s not happening. And, so far, with 10 times more visibility than Blake, he has not betrayed his character and is continuing his good work while keeping close to his family for grounding.

Tyler is on his own trajectory and is not gonna be limited to BN fans expectations and circle. He will make choices that are coherent to him and we’re just starting to see where it will go.
JMHO
Please I’m not saying he’s perfect by any means. But I believe he is consistent in his character, growing up as a fine young man.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:22 am

I'm seriously baffled with Tyler. How big is his BDE? I mean, Jen Selter is no joke. I did noticed that he was following her. She is a very famous celebrity fitness and influencer model. The kind of women that he is being associated with, can literally have their pick of any famous celebrities, athletes, rich man and the list goes on. But somehow they all chose him, or at least gave him the time of day is just wild. JMO I guess that shows what kind of an impact he leaves on people. I hope he is being smart about everything. I became a fan of his base on the kind of person I saw that he was with his family, friends, and just people in general. I do question certain things though and see things a little differently now.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:43 am

forrealspeople wrote:I'm seriously baffled with Tyler. How big is his BDE? I mean, Jen Selter is no joke. I did noticed that he was following her. She is a very famous celebrity fitness and influencer model. The kind of women that he is being associated with, can literally have their pick of any famous celebrities, athletes, rich man and the list goes on. But somehow they all chose him, or at least gave him the time of day is just wild. JMO I guess that shows what kind of an impact he leaves on people. I hope he is being smart about everything. I became a fan of his base on the kind of person I saw that he was with his family, friends, and just people in general. I do question certain things though and see things a little differently now.

A lot of people who have met/seen him in real life say he's even hotter in person, believe it or not. I'm sure being a nice guy helps. I think a lot has to do with hype too - the fact that so many women are drooling over him makes him a hot commodity.

But keep in mind that the tea with Jen Selter is unverified. Someone posted it on Reddit and she had heard it from a Facebook Bachelor group. I noticed that Jen posts a lot of stories from her apartment that has similar views as Tyler's, so I wonder if they live/met at the same building. I do find it odd that they suddenly unfollowed each other, so something may have gone awry. JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:05 am

Seatee wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:I'm seriously baffled with Tyler. How big is his BDE? I mean, Jen Selter is no joke. I did noticed that he was following her. She is a very famous celebrity fitness and influencer model. The kind of women that he is being associated with, can literally have their pick of any famous celebrities, athletes, rich man and the list goes on. But somehow they all chose him, or at least gave him the time of day is just wild. JMO I guess that shows what kind of an impact he leaves on people. I hope he is being smart about everything. I became a fan of his base on the kind of person I saw that he was with his family, friends, and just people in general. I do question certain things though and see things a little differently now.

A lot of people who have met/seen him in real life say he's even hotter in person, believe it or not. I'm sure being a nice guy helps. I think a lot has to do with hype too - the fact that so many women are drooling over him makes him a hot commodity.

But keep in mind that the tea with Jen Selter is unverified. Someone posted it on Reddit and she had heard it from a Facebook Bachelor group. I noticed that Jen posts a lot of stories from her apartment that has similar views as Tyler's, so I wonder if they live/met at the same building. I do find it odd that they suddenly unfollowed each other, so something may have gone awry. JMO.

Jen Selter unfollowed Tyler after the first Stassie article dropped (after the first videos were posted by TMZ of them kissing at the club) and Tyler unfollowed her shortly thereafter. We'll never know what happened of course, but draw your own conclusions laugh out loud.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121