SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:54 am

@forrealspeople had to google BDE!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:25 pm

@Norcalgal....I did too!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:10 pm

I’m not ashamed to say that I don’t know nor have I heard of any of these women. Googling ‘helps’ Embarressed! and now I’m aware that there’s such a thing as an internet celebrity.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:33 pm

People really do underestimate the power of the media (his edit and all the media hype about his public support of Hannah) He doesn’t have to do anything to get women. The media and fans did all the work for him. Tyler was always good looking and nice in person, so that hasn’t changed, but his image (created by media and fans) has women who didn’t know him before viewing him in a certain light. He was presented as “not like the other guys.” That alone makes women interested. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:39 pm

@Bleiby527 Just curious how you know when Jen and Tyler unfollowed each other? I thought IG disabled the feature where you can see people's follows/likes, etc.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:49 pm

I’m on the fence of whether Tyler has BDE however IMO he probably aces casting chemistry reads.
https://www.backstage.com/magazine/article/everything-need-know-nail-chemistry-read-7436/
Basically, on Bette Tyler projected relatable chemistry with the audience through his interactions with Hannah JMO and that caused his soaring SM following. He appears to have a natural ability to connect with the host of a podcast or an interviewer. It’s why I think he has charisma. It seems natural to me but because it extends to so many different interactions I don’t see it as sexual chemistry... more like the ability to form a temporary quick connection as a communication device and a skill that might make him sought after in entertainment.
Different, in my mind, from BDE.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Seatee wrote:@Bleiby527 Just curious how you know when Jen and Tyler unfollowed each other? I thought IG disabled the feature where you can see people's follows/likes, etc.

A friend and I were tracking it laugh out loud because we were thinking they had hooked up and we checked Jen's follows right after the Stassie situation. Then after she unfollowed we tracked Tyler's. You just just have to click Following on Desktop to see who a person is following in chronological order (on Mobile it's not in chronological order)  - the Following tab that was removed by Instagram never showed unfollows, to see when someone unfollowed you always had to periodically check the Following tab. You can't know the exact hour someone unfollowed but if you check once a day you'll know what day they unfollowed. Obviously I have too much time on my hands laugh out loud.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:16 pm

notarose wrote:I’m on the fence of whether Tyler has BDE however IMO he probably aces casting chemistry reads.
https://www.backstage.com/magazine/article/everything-need-know-nail-chemistry-read-7436/
Basically, on Bette Tyler projected relatable chemistry with the audience through his interactions with Hannah JMO and that caused his soaring SM following. He appears to have a natural ability to connect with the host of a podcast or an interviewer. It’s why I think he has charisma. It seems natural to me but because it extends to so many different interactions I don’t see it as sexual chemistry... more like the ability to form a temporary quick connection as a communication device and a skill that might make him sought after in entertainment.
Different, in my mind, from BDE.

I agree with his ability to connect. Tyler seems charming to me. Watching his Vanity Fair food tour, I was again reminded that he's got game. Regardless of level of attraction to a person, he's really good at making eye contact and being flirty in a way that exudes confidence. It's almost like a Matthew McConaughey vibe to me. That combined with the fact that he is very physically attractive has helped him tremendously. There have been a lot of attractive men on the Bachelor but he is pretty next level. He also has done really well to not come across as smug or overly narcissistic like some others. I agree that he gives off a very relatable chemistry.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Does anybody know what happened to the everything.tyler.cameron Instagram page? It's not coming up for me. I thought hers was the best one out of all of them.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm

forrealspeople wrote:Does anybody know what happened to the everything.tyler.cameron Instagram page? It's not coming up for me. I thought hers was the best one out of all of them.

I just noticed the account was gone too! I wonder if it was taken down for the same reason as teamhannahb's (and a couple of others). Apparently IG thinks the accounts are impersonating people. no idea

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:19 pm

It could also be due to copyright laws. This is why we must have a source for everything we post. I'm not familiar with those accounts but if they are posting pic's without giving a source they may have been taken down. Youtube does the same thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I find those type of accounts creepy AF and total violation of people's privacy and content. It's one thing to repost Tyler or Hannah or whoever the fan account is made for's content, but these fan accounts repost their family and friend's content that are not even public and don't even give credit to them. On top of this, some fans of this show seem to have no concept of boundaries. Sure these contestants signed up for the show and want fame, but some of the sleuthing this season have gone way over the line, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121