SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:56 am

@Minney Agreed. I could be wrong, but didn't he mention he had something big coming out in January? Could be the reason behind the timing of this.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by notarose Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 am

Minney wrote:I agree with GA that his deletions are more on point to his overall brand and not in relation to HB or TB at all.  It's a huge reach to make this an emotional reaction to a rejection when nothing points to that in any way.  He's stated he has big things coming out soon so cleaning up SM is a typical move.  I enjoy Tyler's friendships with the guys from his season.  They look like they have a fun time hanging out and are good guys.  There's nothing about this change that indicates there has been any change in the state of his friendships or relationships with any BN peeps or even HB.  Not everything TC does is a direct link or reaction to HB. Why now...  Why not now?   It's one thing to read into an action it's a whole other to create a fictional scenario. IMO

:yes: I sometimes think what’s overlooked is that people make real connections on a human-to-human level with others they film with and that can expand to those they meet afterward through having been associated with the show. It’s not necessarily related to becoming more or less involved with BN as an entity. It can simply be about liking certain people and including them in your life because of that.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:04 am

IMO posting anything HB related was just because he's a nice guy and wanted to encourage her, offer support or whatever friends do for each other. As I've seen it is taken out of context by SM/tabloids as a supposed "clue" they are getting back together. He probably IMO had enough and that's why he deleted them now. He couldn't do anything HB related without people as @Minney me stated tagging HG.

Seven months later and people are still "hoping". They both clearly have moved on. I don't blame him although I'm sure now we'll see tabloids claiming they had a fight or something. laugh out loud

ETA: ok before I hit send I googled it. no no
Posted 1 hour ago.

The Bachelorette's Tyler Cameron Deletes All of His Hannah Brown Photos on Instagram
https://www.eonline.com/news/1100813/the-bachelorette-s-tyler-cameron-deletes-all-of-his-hannah-brown-photos-on-instagram

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 am

That’s why I can’t say this was about not wanting attention. A move like this garners attention. You think they won’t be asked about this?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:07 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:That’s why I can’t say this was about not wanting attention. A move like this garners attention. You think they won’t be asked about this?
Besides when they ran into each other at the People's choice awards last month have they really been asked about each other since? I don't believe his comment on her post or when he mention he in that Alabama football tweet was brought up to her in interviews. I think most interviewers/outlets moved on from the subject. With a certain few exceptions that like to use them for clickbait.

Enews from what I seen make a lot of articles about Tyler and not all of them is associated to Hannah. He seems to draw a lot of clicks for them. Not surprise they where the first ones to make this an article. He did the other two deletions with little to no media attention. I think he could of deleted them anytime and you still get the why now stuff happening. I just don't get the looking for deeper meaning behind stuff like this. People have look into the meaning of Tyler's social media for months now I stopped believing in hidden meanings since social media helped prove Jed was f1. A lot of times it isn't that serious but for some reason his is taken way to seriously. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:14 am

Hannah is always asked about every interaction. I don’t expect this to be any different.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:27 am

@smg2587 I agree with it not being that big a deal, but I wish him luck at not getting tagged in any Hannah posts!
I am pretty sure all bach related content is down.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:43 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:That’s why I can’t say this was about not wanting attention. A move like this garners attention. You think they won’t be asked about this?
He went down to 2.1 mil followers of course he wants attention. I don’t think Hannah cares though and Dylan also unfollowed her again. The timing is interesting for sure.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:49 am

He’s currently buying followers. You can check. I was curious. He’s gaining by the second.

IA Hannah doesn’t care. She is living her life

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:He’s currently buying followers. You can check. I was curious. He’s gaining by the second.

IA Hannah doesn’t care. She is living her life
Just a question how do we know its bought followers? I don't really keep up with that stuff I am just wondering how people can tell the difference or how these social media trackers tell the difference.

Followings just tend to go up when he is with post with bachelor people. It went up really fast like how its going up right now when he first hangout with Hannah G and Dylan after the BIP finale and people thought he was buying followers than. Just wondering how we know its bought followers.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 am

Not like that. He was getting too many per minute.

And he hasn’t done anything like appeared on a tv show

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO posting anything HB related was just because he's a nice guy and wanted to encourage her, offer support or whatever friends do for each other. As I've seen it is taken out of context by SM/tabloids as a supposed "clue" they are getting back together. He probably IMO had enough and that's why he deleted them now. He couldn't do anything HB related without people as @Minney me stated tagging HG.

Seven months later and people are still "hoping". They both clearly have moved on. I don't blame him although I'm sure now we'll see tabloids claiming they had a fight or something. laugh out loud

ETA: ok before I hit send I googled it.  no no
Posted 1 hour ago.

The Bachelorette's Tyler Cameron Deletes All of His Hannah Brown Photos on Instagram
https://www.eonline.com/news/1100813/the-bachelorette-s-tyler-cameron-deletes-all-of-his-hannah-brown-photos-on-instagram

Two people went on a few dates but were never exclusive. They were never bf/gf.
Many months later, one removes pics of them together from his IG.
Why not?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121