SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:24 pm

@notarose IA surely there are other ways to get attention IMHO and not by removing pics from IG. What kind of attention or benefit would that bring him, I'm not sure.

Remove the pics, let the tabloids ride with it and hopefully it ends the drama between him and HB which IMHO never existed to begin with after filming ended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:27 pm

IMO there was drama after it ended

I don’t think Tyler was seeking attention by unfollowing Hannah but I don’t think he did it to avoid attention or speculation about him and Hannah either, this doesn’t do that. I think there was another reason.

Honestly most people don’t scroll all the way down your feed. It’s easier to just keep posting and push them further down your feed. Hannah still has pictures up with her high school boyfriend.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose IA surely there are other ways to get attention IMHO and not by removing pics from IG. What kind of attention or benefit would that bring him, I'm not sure.

Remove the pics, let the tabloids ride with it and hopefully it ends the drama between him and HB which IMHO never existed to begin with after filming ended.
:yes: rip the bandaid off giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Enews must really get a lot of clicks out from them because they posted another story and this one just has two sources say its messy. Probably old source/pr quotes nothing to do with this since I doubt they get two quotes in an hour from the first article. These are the type of clickbaity articles I am talking about.

Also what relationship. They saw each other three times since May 10th when filming ended. I doubt they give each other a second thought. They are hardly exes. I liked them together but will never get how a lead and their f2 are always linked together especially from what has been 3 times seeing each other, a couple of social media comments and the other minimal stuff they actually done that's related to each to other. All jmo.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1100892/inside-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-s-messy-relationship

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:38 pm

This all seems very calculated to me. Now we get quotes about their messy relationship. I’d wager from the same source who shut down the stassi relationship.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 pm

hmmm, wonder what was "worse" at the PCA? They were in public,sitting at a table.......?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:This all seems very calculated to me. Now we get quotes about their messy relationship. I’d wager from the same source who shut down the stassi relationship.
I think these are quotes they didn't print from the Stassie articles. I don't think these are current quotes especially when one says Hannah is single. I think these are storied quotes they brought out here. If you read the article they don't bring up the pictures he took down until the end.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm

@smg2587 we don’t know they have seen each other or spoken in LA unless someone is tailing them. I used to think there was no contact but I’m not so sure any more.

Hannah did mention she wanted to write a book. Maybe she will tell us one day laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 74 EK-o5CBU0AMcoBr
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachbrack/status/1202365328006643712?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:This all seems very calculated to me. Now we get quotes about their messy relationship. I’d wager from the same source who shut down the stassi relationship.
I think these are quotes they didn't print from the Stassie articles. I don't think these are current quotes especially when one says Hannah is single. I think these are storied quotes they brought out here. If you read the article they don't bring up the pictures he took down until the end.

We don’t know when they got the quotes. If this was all planned, they could’ve been sent them in advance as what often happens when quotes come for PR.

And Hannah is currently single. Hannah recently said it again. I don’t think it’s a big secret that she’s not with peter. Anyone can google she was on dwts.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:Enews must really get a lot of clicks out from them because they posted another story and this one just has two sources say its messy. Probably old source/pr quotes nothing to do with this since I doubt they get two quotes in an hour from the first article. These are the type of clickbaity articles I am talking about.

Also what relationship. They saw each other three times since May 10th when filming ended. I doubt they give each other a second thought. They are hardly exes. I liked them together but will never get how a lead and their f2 are always linked together especially from what has been 3 times seeing each other, a couple of social media comments and the other minimal stuff they actually done that's related to each to other. All jmo.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1100892/inside-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-s-messy-relationship

I swear this is the most dramatic "relationship" in BN that was never even a real relationship. The number of crazy story lines that came out from this non-existent relationship just blows my mind. Not everything that Tyler does on SM revolves around Hannah and vice versa. Both seem happy doing their own thing.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:51 pm

And Tyler is back to 2.2 million

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121