SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 am

IF there was a FRC and he picked Madison I doubt very much it ended in an engagement. (especially if her father did not give his permission) Maybe a promise to enter into a relationship to date in the real world similar to Cassie and Colton but I don't see an ending with an engagement this season. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:51 am

atem wrote: I could have sworn RS said Alice Springs was where they would film the FRC, but it ended up being somewhere more remote.

Alice Springs is the nearest town to where the FRC was filmed and would have been the airport they flew into, so that's probably what he meant.  Also, saying "an ending was filmed" doesn't mean an F1 was chosen in AU - or even chosen at all - IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:09 am

RS says that those scenes we see of Chris and Barbara won't make sense. He doesn't even get what happened in those scenes. RS says it's a convoluted way Peter is who he is with.

Something happened at the F3 Rose Ceremony and it continued from that point. We do know that HS came back with a sad pin on her Pinterest and added people right away.

To me there is no way another filming happened without someone saying something or tipping off RS. IDK, I'm stuck and it sucks! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:12 am

Does anyone know why the Video's of Madisons HTD are not on Reality Steves Twitter anymore? I remember seeing them there along with some clips of Kelsey's too .I went to show them to a friend today and Madison's are not there anymore. Im just wondering if anyone knows why? I mean why would he leave the other clips up and take Madison's down? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:13 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know why the Video's of Madisons HTD are not on Reality Steves Twitter anymore? I remember seeing them there along with some clips of Kelsey's too .I went to show them to a friend today and Madison's are not there anymore. Im just wondering if anyone knows why? I mean why would he leave the other clips up and take Madison's down? TIA

It is in the one with a lot of other stories under Peter's Season or something like that on Instragram.  It has a lot of stories attached.  Or you can go through his twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:18 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know why the Video's of Madisons HTD are not on Reality Steves Twitter anymore? I remember seeing them there along with some clips of Kelsey's too .I went to show them to a friend today and Madison's are not there anymore. Im just wondering if anyone knows why? I mean why would he leave the other clips up and take Madison's down? TIA

It is in the one with a lot of other stories under Peter's Season or something like that on Instragram.  It has a lot of stories attached.  Or you can go through his twitter.

Actually im talking about the video clips he had on his twitter I think they dated back to october of last year. They aren't there now., but yet VF date and Kelsey's HTD are. just weird.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:20 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

Actually im talking about the video clips he had on his twitter I think they dated back to october of last year. They aren't there now., but yet VF date and Kelsey's HTD are. just weird.

Were They retweet’s?  Maybe the person who posted them removed them.  I do think they are still in his archived story

ETA I didn’t look to verify if they are there or not

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:21 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

I just checked and I see Madi's on Oct 27th.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:34 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

Were They retweet’s?  Maybe the person who posted them removed them.  I do think they are still in his archived story

I didn't check IG .I had originally seen them on twitter but I'll check IG stories. Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:37 am

atem wrote:RS says that those scenes we see of Chris and Barbara won't make sense.  He doesn't even get what happened in those scenes.  RS says it's a convoluted way Peter is who he is with.

Pete's conversation with his parents could be the day before the FRC. Mum seems a bit hyper-emotional and melodramatic; she might have just been pleading with Peter to "bring home" her favourite (Madi IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:06 am

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:RS says that those scenes we see of Chris and Barbara won't make sense.  He doesn't even get what happened in those scenes.  RS says it's a convoluted way Peter is who he is with.

Pete's conversation with his parents could be the day before the FRC.  Mum seems a bit hyper-emotional and melodramatic; she might have just been pleading with Peter to "bring home" her favourite (Madi IMO).  

Since when do they talk to the parents before the FRC? I do think that was when the MTP was to happen. Mills said it was something that never happened before at the MTP.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:19 am

Something happened at the F3 Rose Ceremony and it continued from that point.  We do know that HS came back with a sad pin on her Pinterest and added people right away.  

To me there is no way another filming happened without someone saying something or tipping off RS.  IDK, I'm stuck and it sucks!  LOL

I think we're all stuck and I hate it too:giggling: Out of all the different scenarios that everyone posted one of them has to be right 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633 Is peters plaid shirt the same shirt he is wearing when he's talking to his mother ? If it is then maybe the two scenes are somehow connected (when he leaves his mom he does that ITM in the field there.) scratch If RS would just tell us what he does know maybe we can put some pieces together. Those confusing scenes can also be B roll and mean nothing. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma