SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:12 am

Jolena wrote:...in regards to...the reddit post...the sleuthers have tracked Peter's every move and imo would've caught a SHV or something. JMO
According to Alexis's Instagram which has changed from public to private sometime today she is a private pilot. She can fly herself anywhere. She has access to private entrances at airports where she can go in and out with out being recognized.

Pete's mom says he flies four days and is home four days. Alexis could have met him at one of his destinations. Maybe that's how the Delta pilot found out about her and decided to make the post on the pilot forum. Just speculation.

I'm keeping an open mind to all possibilities regarding who is the F1 based on what Chris H and Pete have said about the ending JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:41 am

regarding Alexis, her and Mykenna took a plane ride together after filming. https://www.instagram.com/p/B6O3DU8pgWP/

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the info:

Before we get started, the three main points I made on the podcast before getting into the rose ceremony-by-rose ceremony spoilers that IS new information is this:

-Hannah Brown has nothing to do with the ending of this season. I know people are still holding out hope, and I know you’ll have questions about, “Well how can he just shut off those feelings,” or “are you sure,” and “well what about this or this…” etc. All I can tell you and officially confirm today is that after you see Hannah and Peter finish up their convo on next Monday’s episode, she has nothing to do with the rest of Peter’s season, doesn’t show up at the finale, they’re not secretly dating, nothing. Sorry Peter and Hannah Brown fans. No dice.

-I think that the scene of Chris Harrison talking to Peter at the final rose ceremony is editing trickery at its finest, and I think when this is all said and done, when we look back at how they started the season with that clip, we’ll realize it wasn’t as big of deal as they were making it out to be. I don’t know what Chris Harrison is informing Peter of in that moment, but I don’t think it’s as important as the show is making it out to be, and I liken it to what they did during Sean Lowe’s season when they started teasing his final rose ceremony, they showed him standing alone and Chris Harrison handed him a letter and told him he needed to read. America collectively flipped the f*** out, ran to me screaming “WHO WROTE THE LETTER AND WHAT DOES IT SAY,” and I didn’t have any answers. All I knew was that Sean was engaged to Catherine, which I had reported months earlier, nothing had changed, and don’t let that scene change your mind. And the letter didn’t end up being a big deal at all. It was just an editing trick to make you think something was bigger deal than it was. I’m starting to get the sense that the scene with Chris Harrison and Peter is the same type of trickery.

Peter’s incessant stance of “no one’s gonna find out the ending to my season” I believe has more to do with the HOW of his season moreso than the WHO. It’s not like we’re thinking anyone outside of the final 2 are with him and he’s deciding between 30 women. Now that you know Hannah Brown doesn’t play any role in his final decision, and I can solidly say Peter is not single, this is a Hannah Ann/Madison discussion. I just think the details of HOW he gets to that point, and everything it takes to get there, I don’t know if I’ll ever have every detail for you before it plays out. But I do think he’s with someone based on everything I’ve heard, but it’s a convoluted way to get there. On final rose ceremony day Nov. 17th in Alice Springs, Australia, Peter did not pick one, dump the other, and have a normal ending. There also was no engagement to anyone. But yet, I do believe he’s with someone, and that’s where it gets tricky. A lot of holes to fill in. Hopefully I’ll get those for you eventually.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Here's my speculation about what happened. Some things may be out of order.

Peter picked out a ring, and had already dismissed Hannah Ann. He was getting ready to propose to Madi. The news that Chris H. was getting ready to share with Pete is that Madi had noped it on out of there. My guess is that Madi had somehow learned of his active sex life on the show and had therefore lost interest in him. Pete's mom was distraught about this, and urged Pete to "bring her home to us."

Since Madi refused to consider his proposal, there was nothing to do but for everyone to pack up and come back home. Once home, Hannah Ann reached out to him via DM (thus the reports of Hannah face-timing Pete in recent weeks.) Pete took her calls, but with nothing holding him back, decided to keep his options open. Enter Alexis.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:46 pm

@Amethyst
Do you mean Alexis, the pilot who didn’t make it in the show?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Amethyst
Do you mean Alexis, the pilot who didn’t make it in the show?

Reality Steve ruled her out. I know his track record is iffy but he seemed 100% certain that theres' nothing going on with them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:25 pm

@kmick0890
Yes, that’s what I thought too and that’s why I’m asking @Amethyst about it.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Yes, that's the Alexis that I meant. If she's not in the picture, then maybe Peter is focusing on Hannah Ann.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Our posters did/are doing a great job of tracking their whereabouts post show.
IMO, SHV tells us a lot who f1 is.
Based on sm activities, it looks like Peter and Madi possibly have had 3 SHV already. Hannah Ann is always somehow accounted for during those three weekends.
Madi, IMO, is the most logical choice of f1, or Peter is pursuing her post filming.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:09 am

I read that Peter and HS have private Venmo accounts. I guess due to Colton/Cassie being found out that way, the sleuths are saying it is a clue that Hannah is F1.

I still think it's weird that it doesn't look like they have had a SHV yet though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:13 am

The lack of SM from Madi doesn't surprise me that she may not have a Venmo Vimeo? or minimal technical programs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The lack of SM from Madi doesn't surprise me that she may not have a Venmo Vimeo? or minimal technical programs.

Well, Peter says he doesn't like to use social media other than Instagram. So, that indicates that 's not the case.

I could have sworn the person on Instagram said 'Venmo'. But, it must be Vimeo.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma