SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:59 am

@Agent99 Yeah she's EVERYWHERE this afternoon!  When has a Lead ever been allowed to mouth off like this before?   scratch So weird, and filming is still months away.

She seems to have a MASSIVE ego IMO.  I find it hard to believe she'll actually get the role (maybe she's saying all this now so she can claim she "turned it down"?).

“Everyone is on board for me to do this show and everyone is really interested in me doing it,” she said on the podcast.

“That’s talking friends, family, and everyone I have an interview with right now is asking me about it. I’m the one who’s like ‘I don’t know!'”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:50 am

I was never on board with her from the first mention, Angie and now Locky is enough washed up reality show stars for me. But this blatant grandstanding about it is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.

With Locky’s season already showing huge potential for shiteness, with 3 recent ex girlfriends and counting, IMO making Sharna the Bette will be the final nail in the AU franchise :angryemotion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:00 am

Sophie Monk was a one off. She was funny. Can't see Sharna being funny. Also no hope for those PTs or your everyday men.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:02 pm

Moved from Angie's thread:

Bobette wrote:Sharna Burgess (judge on DWTS) is rumoured to be the next Lead.  I'm skeptical she actually will be, but this article makes an interesting observation re: Angie.

“The contract is dry and she is going to be The Bachelorette,” he said on air. “With Channel 10 having the former Bachelorette Angie Kent on Dancing With The Stars, she kind of was like unceremoniously pushed aside, and it was sort of like ‘bye Angie Kent, we’ll never see you again’ whilst we give solo dances to Sharna Burgess and make her look fantastic,” he added.

Ch 10 must have known how unpopular Angie was with the audience and it was surprising they cast her on DWTS the first place, so the above kind of checks out IMO.

Source

GuardianAngel wrote:I know her from over the years at the ABC U.S DWTS and her famous win with the worse dancer ever IMHO. Other than that, I don't know much about her personal life or what type of person she is.

Post by Norcalgal Today at 8:47 am

@GuardianAngel Sharna's father has a serious medical condition that has prevented him from traveling to the US to see her. I'm very happy she's back home and enjoying her family and the fame of being successful in the US. She's been a fan of the show - heck with all the ABC tie-ins, who could not be aware of this show??? She jokingly has said maybe she needs to go on the show to find her person.

https://inlovemag.com/the-power-of-love-sharna-burgess/

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/sharna-burgess-bachelorette-62724

https://podcastone.com/episode/Dancing-With-The-Stars-Sharna-Burgess

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:29 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Yeah she's EVERYWHERE this afternoon!  When has a Lead ever been allowed to mouth off like this before?   scratch So weird, and filming is still months away.

She seems to have a MASSIVE ego IMO.  I find it hard to believe she'll actually get the role (maybe she's saying all this now so she can claim she "turned it down"?).

“Everyone is on board for me to do this show and everyone is really interested in me doing it,” she said on the podcast.

“That’s talking friends, family, and everyone I have an interview with right now is asking me about it. I’m the one who’s like ‘I don’t know!'”

Source

I've never heard of this person or know who she is but she sounds very self-involved in this interview.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars last night? After Sharnas team dance grant denya interviewed her and outright asked if she was going to be bachelorette.
She played coy and said there has been chats but she doesn’t know yet. How in the world is she allowed to say this if it’s in fact correct?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:47 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars last night? After Sharnas team dance grant denya interviewed her and outright asked if she was going to be bachelorette.
She played coy and said there has been chats but she doesn’t know yet. How in the world is she allowed to say this if it’s in fact correct?

That's why I don't believe it, Locky was announced out of nowhere with no warning and it'll be the same for Bachelorette. She is desperate for publicity imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:11 pm

I knew nothing about Sharna before her name started to be thrown around for Bette, but after the way she's been shamelessly drawing attention to herself, I now cannot stand her, and would hate for her to be given the role. no  Don't do it TPTB!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:13 am

With the coronovirus crisis, I can't see Ch 10 will actually go ahead with the filming. With The Bachelor, they may try to soldier on since filming has started.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:58 am

Enough wrote:With the coronovirus crisis, I can't see Ch 10 will actually go ahead with the filming. With The Bachelor, they may try to soldier on since filming has started.

Seems it didn't stop them from filming the Bachelor right now?

As for Sharna, she is a dancer that has a lot of confidence in herself and very competitive.  Anyone know of any relationship she was in? 

I don't think the show would provide anything bit getting her name out there in AU?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:20 pm

atem wrote:
Enough wrote:With the coronovirus crisis, I can't see Ch 10 will actually go ahead with the filming. With The Bachelor, they may try to soldier on since filming has started.

Seems it didn't stop them from filming the Bachelor right now?

As for Sharna, she is a dancer that has a lot of confidence in herself and very competitive.  Anyone know of any relationship she was in? 

I don't think the show would provide anything bit getting her name out there in AU?

The situation was very different when the Bachelor started filming.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 am

She is still promoting herself to be the lead. All she has to say is yes and she will be the Bachelorette

Dancing With the Stars judge Sharna Burgess is weighing up the offer to be Australia’s next Bachelorette.
The red-headed beauty says Network 10 is keen for her to undertake the search for love.
“I thought it was a real thing a few months ago and then it really turned into big conversations with the network and my family,’’ Burgess told Confidential.

“I’m still in the process of making that decision but it is a very real thing. It seems quite exciting to me but also quite terrifying.
“It is a big decision to put my dating life on display like that. Even though I share so much of my life, I’m normally quite private with that.

“I’m chatting with my family to work through it and my emotions with it, and seeing where I sit so I can finally give Channel 10 an answer.
“They haven’t given me a deadline yet, they’re just hoping I say yes.”
Burgess said discussions would need to continue about how the show would proceed in the current climate, but she is keen.
A celebrity dancer on America’s Dancing With the Stars in LA, Burgess, who grew up in Wagga, said her family was divided.

“A lot of people say that they think I’d be a great Bachelorette, who knows,’’ she said.
Shes pretty much 50/50 (with my family). Some love the show and some don’t.
“They do hometown visits and it’s public for my family. It’s a daunting idea for them, I’ve been a part of reality television for a long time, but not in that sense.

“They’re a good sounding board and I would never let them make the decision for me.”
Burgess is focused this week on the Dancing With the Stars finale which has been brought forward to this Sunday night with a top 4.
“I’m really grateful that we get to have an ending and we are able to do it safely as well,’’ Burgess said.
“The priority is everyone’s safety and knowing we can give our contestants and fans an ending means a lot to us and them too.
“It’s wonderful to have DWTS and you can tune into something that isn’t awful and daunting and slightly terrifying with what’s happening in the world.
“I hope we entertained people who needed it in this time of sadness.”
Burgess is offering a free dance tutorial via the DWTS Facebook page and her Instagram.

https://amp.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/redheaded-bombshell-sharna-burgess-says-channel-10-wants-her-to-be-the-next-bachelorette/news-story/168b297229ff94f2aa9e456c3df69d65

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT ONLY)

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
clauda
Idlemess
atem
Vjeff
Norcalgal
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Kas_256
Bachbee
leavers