SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:54 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:Latest update is the filming for The Masked Singer has been delayed.
With this delay, it will be more and more difficult to film The Bachelorette, if Osher is still the host.

Not necessarily. Osher could film both The Masked Singer and Bachelorette simultaneously if needed, especially if they pushed MS production to Sydney, and have Dannii and Dave zoom in, like they've done with The Voice. But I also think Osh maybe would prioritise Bachelorette if it came down to the two..

They currently have everyone in quarantine in the US for The Bachelorette, and filming is due to start in the next few weeks - so it could be possibly to have all the guys, and the Bachelorette quarantining in Sydney before filming starts. The biggest issue would possibly getting any contestants from Victoria to New South Wales, seeing as no one wants to be friends with us anymore.

Shifting the Masked Singer to NSW might be the smartest option.  Otherwise who are their contestants going to be?  Melb-based folk or out of work actors/singers willing to relocate to the Plague State ( Hugesmile ) for 6+ weeks?  

People will be far less likely to agree to it if they can't just pop over to Melb, sing a couple of songs then flit back to their day jobs/home states IMO (although that said, there might be some big names at a loose end and desperate for a gig...)  

Either way I think freeing Osher up from Locky's mess up will be number on Ch 10's To Do list and the rush to F4 confirms that IMO. I'm keeping a close eye on Sportsbet's numbers, which so far have not budged an inch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:20 pm

They can't film The Masked Singer in Syd because of security reasons. They can't use last year venue and the only one available in Syd is very exposed as they can't take the risk of leaked footage.

So how can Osher be in both cities at the same time

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:28 pm

Bobette wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Sportsbet's numbers, which so far have not budged an inch.

What are the current sportsbet odds @Bobette? Are they just showing the age, state and hair colour? Or is there something more refined?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Why The Masked Singer is moving to Melbourne

With FOX Studios tied up with Marvel productions for around two years, 10’s The Masked Singer is just one of many productions that has had to hunt for a new studio space.

Like Dancing with the Stars it will relocate to Melbourne this year.

But The Voice is filming in a newly refurbished space in Moorebank, in western Sydney. ITV Studios Australia CEO David Mott told TV Tonight, “We were even looking at taking The Voice elsewhere. But we didn’t want to do that. For the coaches and for the broadcaster, it made sense for us to remain in Sydney. There are other productions that have gone to Queensland, but there’s also capacity levels there as well.”

The Masked Singer looked at using the same space, but Chief Content Officer Beverley McGarvey told TV Tonight while it was great for filming purposes the show’s security demands needed something extra.

According to the 10 exec, the Moorebank space is too easy to access -and too easy to hear from outside the name of an unmasked celebrity!

The show is now expected to film at Docklands in Melbourne.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/02/why-the-masked-singer-is-moving-to-melbourne.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 pm

I think they can still get guys from Victoria for The Bachelorette. They just need to quarantine for 14 days.

Didn't they said all the remaining girls and Lucky have to quarantine for 14 days before they resume filming?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:06 pm

Thanks for the info @Enough  yes

I agree they clearly won't be able to film Masked Singer and Bette at the same time in two different states with Osher as host - some decisions to be made there IMO.

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:I'm keeping a close eye on Sportsbet's numbers, which so far have not budged an inch.

What are the current sportsbet odds @Bobette? Are they just showing the age, state and hair colour? Or is there something more refined?

Still only state of origin and age @butterflylove - and these figures have not changed since pre-filming so I don't think we can draw any conclusions at all yet.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Oxji93C

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 A17TlQH

Source

The above is just "statistically most likely" guesses IMO - when the numbers change that will be significant because it will be based on info about the actual F4.

Also noting that TAB have previously proven to be more reliable/accurate than Sportsbet - but they don't even have a market for Bach or BiP yet.  Hopefully soon...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:10 pm

@Bobette Ah, I thought so. Hopefully we start to see some movement in the next 2 or so weeks. I remember last year when we realised TAB was in kahoots with Ten, so it's no surprise they don't have anything up for Bach yet - interesting they don't have an market for BIP though.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 pm

@butterflylove Yep and since TAB don't do much entertainment betting they don't seem to care much at all about spoilers or even try to conceal the winners IMO - e.g. their Top 3/winner for Big Brother have been clear since before the premiere (while Sportsbet have been regularly shifting their BB numbers around, for everyone except the winner).  

With all the messiness with Locky's season I doubt there was time for intruders, and we have clear pics of the F4, so provided one of them is at the top of the betting tables there will be absolutely no doubt of the winner IMO.  We should see the numbers change within a couple of weeks IMO (unless the winner actually is aged 28-9 from NSW).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:25 am

So is Bella final 4?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:46 am

Enough wrote:So is Bella final 4?

She's in the pics of the Final 5 upthread but I would expect Final 4 since she got the first date and FD girls are usually guaranteed a spot in the 4.  Also she's the only true brunette - lots of (bottle) blondes so they need her for colour balance.  laugh out loud

Anyone getting an F1 vibe from the girls left?  Girl in red sticks out to me for some reason.  The busty blonde kissing him seems too obvious, Bella seems like a production pick, and the others are a bit... plain.  Just first impressions of course.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

ETA: Bumping pics of the Final 5:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 EYpLw8N

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4ePFu8i

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 QRFKiRh

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 TdxmrHI

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 OAHruVV

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:So is Bella final 4?

She's in the pics of the Final 5 upthread but I would expect Final 4 since she got the first date and FD girls are usually guaranteed a spot in the 4.  Also she's the only true brunette - lots of (bottle) blondes so they need her for colour balance.  laugh out loud

Anyone getting an F1 vibe from the girls pictured?  Girl in red sticks out to me for some reason.  The busty blonde kissing him seems too obvious, Bella seems like a production pick, and the others are a bit... plain.  Just first impressions of course.  Hugesmile

As I correct in assuming they are indeed the F4? I don't see a 5th girl for possible elimination (purple, red, black & blue dresses)..

ETA: Oh, I didn't see black long sleeves. I wonder who got eliminated.. Maybe peroxide blonde? Or at least I hope.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:06 am

@butterflylove Yeah black long sleeves is Bella.  No idea who the others are.  It's been kind of refreshing not knowing anything about the girls since we usually spend (waste laugh out loud) a lot of time sleuthing MoTs but now that we're down to the F4 it would be good to ID this lot.

I think Busty Blonde will be in the 4 - she was pictured snogging Locky in that article about production resuming (here) so it seems unlikley he'd then immediately dump her IMO.  Bella and girl in black were also pictured in that article but not the other two (purple & red).

Very interesting IMO that none of the media outlets have published the pics of the Final 5 yet, and the fact that they're visible on Matrix means no one has bought exclusive rights to them (i.e. not as much pic concealment/bogarting compared to previous seasons).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333