SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:32 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:37 pm

Have we been able to match / find Steph at all? (I had a look and she didn't look to match with anyone from the group dates that I could tell). Or could we make a contestant page for her?

ETA: I answer my own question.. I apparently have close mutual friends with her from uni (I don't remember her though) - she's a teacher from the Geelong area, and has spent time teaching in the UK.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen26

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen27
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Well done @butterflylove - I've set up a new thread for Steph here.  thumbsup

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:29 pm

@Bobette I was shocked when I realised I had mutual friends with Steph. But her friends were quick to tag her in the IG comments, so makes sleuthing so much easier, hah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Great job @butterflylove !  I saw those comments this morning.  Irena is proving to be harder to find scratch

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:Great job @butterflylove !  I saw those comments this morning.  Irena is proving to be harder to find scratch

I keep going through the comments and trying to see if anyone tags her and comments anything close, but no such luck.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:08 am

Shameless forum appreciation post

Just pointing out for anyone not already aware, on the contestant threads, those marked with double asterisks ** in the title are people we've sleuthed before their full names and SM are released by TPTB or spoiled in the media.  

So of the nine known contestants, we got eight of them on our own. Good job everyone.  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:27 am

Bobette wrote:Shameless forum appreciation post

Just pointing out for anyone not already aware, on the contestant threads, those marked with double asterisks ** in the title are people we've sleuthed before their full names and SM are released by TPTB or spoiled in the media.  

So of the nine known contestants, we got eight of them on our own. Good job everyone.  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887

I was actually wondering about the asterisks earlier today, haha.
Good job team! 👏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:37 am

butterflylove wrote:I was actually wondering about the asterisks earlier today, haha.
Good job team! 👏🏼

It literally took me 3 years to work it out.  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:41 am

Bobette wrote:HI ABBIE!  handwave

Sincerely, "that thing".

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698

ETA:  

Excuse me, DM - I don't think any sleuthers here thought Abbie was F1 - the evidence for Chelsie was overwhelming.  If you're going to reference us in an article at least do your research!

'I know it's hard, but DO NOT LOOK AT THE BACHELOR FORUM!' Abbie advised.

'At best you'll waste time; at worst it will send you into a depression. It's easier said than done, but I regret how much time I spent on that thing.'  

Many Bachelor super-fans use these forums to spread rumours, share information and sleuth who the winner is using clues on social media.

While Abbie didn't clarify why she found these websites so upsetting, it's likely that she read a lot of posts that speculated she was the winner.

This would have no doubt been difficult for her, as she was rejected by astrophysicist Matt in the season finale

Also, go easy with that "superfan" accusation.  I wouldn't even call myself a regular fan.  laugh out loud  Some seasons I barely watch the episodes other than to get screencaps and spot those sweet clues.

Source

The DM knows very well that wasn't the case, we always knew Chelsie was the winner...they are trying to discredit us! TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f605
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi team, one of the girls is Leilani Vakaahi but I dont know which one - can someone find a match?
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 20200714
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img12
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img11
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img13
Facebook is
https://www.facebook.com/leilani.vakaahi

At 28 secs in Penguin video I believe
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 20200715
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:40 pm

And a 2nd comments sleuth - Marlaina McPhillips https://www.facebook.com/marlaina.mcphillips
She is the girl in the white dress in the penguin video - but which in the contestants threads?
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 20200716
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img14
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img15
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Fb_img16
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333