SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Inside Bachelor Locky Gilbert's bad boy past

The Bachelor's Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert, 30, is shaping up to be Australia's most controversial suitor yet.

In the few months since he was confirmed as this year's leading man, Locky has been embroiled in a string of relationship dramas, as well as shock claims he's looking for fame rather than love.

Take a look inside Locky's bad boy past.

Claims Locky 'ghosted' ex-girlfriend Brooke Jowett

Locky made headlines in March after his ex-lover, Survivor star Brooke Jowett, accused him of 'ghosting' her to become The Bachelor.

Posting to social media after Locky was announced as The Bachelor, Brooke wrote: 'Yes, I'm hurt and a little blindsided (excuse the pun) but I wish the best for Locky. I always will.'

The Melbourne-based personal trainer jokingly said she hopes her ex 'stacks it and splits his pants on day one'.

'I guess we had different things planned in our heads for what was to come over the next few months, but you can't be mad at someone for doing what they feel is best for them, even if it does sting a little,' she said.

'In no way am I or is my Survivor experience defined by Locky or any other man. I was never hiding in his shadow in the game and I won't be hiding in his shadow now.'

She went on: 'I know I have bigger and better things in store (maybe not bigger actually, Locky is pretty bloody big) but definitely better.'

Brooke also revealed they had planned to visit Bali together in April, after their journey on Survivor was filmed last year.

However, Locky has told multiple publications that he and Brooke were 'never an item'.

Locky also made headlines for the wrong reasons when two other 'ex-lovers' publicly claimed he 'ghosted' them prior to him filming The Bachelor.

According to Woman's Day magazine, Locky ended a relationship with Perth-based beauty Charlie Octavia just days before going into lockdown for the dating show.

'She was absolutely smitten with him – they shared a really special bond… she thought he was The One,' a friend claimed.

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Charlie clarified: 'I do know Locky, but he was never my boyfriend.'

Similarly, Perth model Holly Newman has also claimed she was 'intimate' with Locky a week before he was announced as The Bachelor.

Speaking to Hit92.9’s Xavier Juelz & Pete in March, Holly said she hoped her romance with Locky would progress to something more 'exclusive'.

Unfortunately this didn't eventuate, as Holly claimed she found out Locky was The Bachelor via social media because he had 'ghosted' her and left her messages unanswered

Meanwhile, Locky found himself in hot water this week after his ex-girlfriend, Love Island Australia star Jordan Cayless, claimed he only signed up to the dating show for publicity.

Locky and Jordan dated for three years between 2017 and 2019.

Speaking to New Idea, Jordan said she is sceptical about Locky finding love on the show.

'I don't believe it. Obviously you have genuine feelings and you're in a bubble on the show, but no, I don't think he will end up married with kids with this person on The Bachelor,'' she said.

'I saw the ad where he says, 'I'm the type of guy to get down on one knee' and I thought, 'Yeah, you will – for the publicity and the ratings!''

Jordan even claimed that Locky had previously mentioned that he wanted to become The Bachelor, and suggested he would use the attention and following to 'lift up' his business in Bali.

The Bachelor premieres on Wednesday, August 12 from 7:30pm on Channel 10

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:38 pm

I ask again why didn't they scrap his season, it's just not gonna work for him

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:54 am

DM is on the winners.Well done to all the sleuthers .
Irina and Bella are favourites.
The Bachelor spoiler: Locky Gilbert's winner is 'LEAKED by a production insider' just days before the season premiere

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8614157/The-Bachelor-spoiler-Locky-Gilberts-winner-LEAKED-production-insider.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1597121362%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:17 am

Yep cool.  Bella's a good contrast to Irena and since the story "leaked" about him promising her a spot in the final 2 people will root for Irena (*cough nurse in a pandemic cough*) to win IMO.  

That also leaves room for Izzy to be an F3 fan favourite, Kaitlyn to be an F4 softcore villain, and Purple Dress Girl to crash out at F5 as dictated by The Curse of the Coloured Frock.   Neat.   BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am

Bobette wrote:Yep cool.  Bella would be a good contrast to Irena IMO and now that the story has "leaked" about him promising her a spot in the final 2 people will be against her and rooting for Irena (*cough nurse in a pandemic cough*) to win.  

That also leaves room for Izzy to be an F3 fan favourite, Kaitlyn to be a whitebread villain F4, and Purple Dress Girl to crash out at F5 as dictated by The Curse of the Coloured Frock.   Neat.   BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

As we know though those equal Bella/Irena odds have now changed to Irena clear favourite, so I wonder why they initially would have gone up today as equal?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:23 am

@Vjeff an early betting rush on Irena could have driven her odds down.  

Sportsbet had already spoiled the winner's age and state, and neither applied to Bella, so few people would be betting on her IMO unless they haven't done their homework at all.

Only one question remains: with Sportsbet still paying 5.0 on Irena do we open a forum betting account and pay the server fees for the rest of the year with our dirty winnings?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:11 am

This is a lie. From Locky:
The 30-year-old had already begun filming for the dating series in March and was down to his final ten ladies when the global pandemic forced the world into lockdown.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelors-locky-gilbert-recalls-devastating-filming-moment/ar-BB17OlSB?li=AAgfYrC

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:31 am

@Enough Absolutely!  There were 12 girls on the rugby date which was about 3 days before shutdown, and not all of the girls go on the early GDs, so probably closer to 16 left at that stage IMO.

But I guess we can assume this is Top 10:

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 JolXgw7

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:47 am

In the long promo there is a zoom with 10 girls. Sorry didn't see your post @ bobette. Yes, that's the one.

Also they mentioned only 2 episodes with zoom.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:50 am

@Bobette can you list the Top 10, please

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 am

Enough wrote:@Bobette can you list the Top 10, please

@Enough Okay, I'm going to miss some / get a couple wrong 😂 haaalph @Bobette..

1. Madelyn
2. Steph? / Purple Dress?
3. Roxi
4. Izzy
5. Katelyn
6. Irena
8. Bella
9. Bel?
10. Juliette
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333