SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:59 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 JolXgw7

I might have some of these wrong but left to right top to bottom I think it's:

Maddy, Bel, Roxy, Izzy, Kaitlyn, Irena, Nicole, Bella, Clare, Juliette.

Hmmm... no match for the girl in the purple dress though?  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:01 am

@butterflylove Oh we agree on some and not others. laugh out loud Need other opinions!

butterflylove wrote:@Enough Okay, I'm going to miss some / get a couple wrong 😂 haaalph @Bobette..

1. Madelyn
2. Steph? / Purple Dress?
3. Roxi
4. Izzy
5. Katelyn
6. Irena
8. Bella
9. Bel?
10. Juliette
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:08 am

Roxy the purple girl?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:09 am

@Bobette, oh yes, duh. It is Nicole! Hm, we seem to disagree on Bel / Clare. I put Steph on the top row because the hair is very blonde and seems to match Steph's because Bel's seems to be a little more yellow blonde? But I am known to be wrong at times. And it's hard with Bel/Clare, because they do look very similar.

But you're right, it doesn't seem like purple dress is there. So maybe this is just a GD and not the top 10?

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove Oh we agree on some and not others. laugh out loud  Need other opinions!

butterflylove wrote:@Enough Okay, I'm going to miss some / get a couple wrong 😂 haaalph @Bobette..

1. Madelyn
2. Steph? / Purple Dress?
3. Roxi
4. Izzy
5. Katelyn
6. Irena
8. Bella
9. Bel?
10. Juliette
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 am

@Enough No Roxi's hair is shorter than Purple's

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, oh yes, duh. It is Nicole! Hm, we seem to disagree on Bel / Clare. I put Steph on the top row because the hair is very blonde and seems to match Steph's because Bel's seems to be a little more yellow blonde? But I am known to be wrong at times. And it's hard with Bel/Clare, because they do look very similar.

But you're right, it doesn't seem like purple dress is there. So maybe this is just a GD and not the top 10?

Yep, which brings us back to @Enough 's initial point, which is that TPTB/Locky are flat out lying when they claim they were down to the top ten when production shut down.  

IMO they're just spinning it that way to cover the fact that they either offloaded a bunch of MoT's at once, or some of the girls didn't want to continue if it meant filming from home.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:03 pm

This shot is taken the night of being told they are shutting down, as the dresses are the same as when they are leaving.  I can't see anyone else there that is not identified, so imo purple dress must be either Steph or Bel.  I don't think purple dress is an intruder (unless there is someone hiding behind Osher!)

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 GAqOtYZ

Last edited by Agent99 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:24 pm

@Agent99 and I count at least 13 women, unless there's someone else hiding behind the tree at the back.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:34 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Agent99 and I count at least 13 women, unless there's someone else hiding behind the tree at the back.

Yes, there could be someone there too.  There being 10 left before lockdown would only be true if this shot was before a rose ceremony and three were let go no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm

No SHVs confirmed. No wonder they're rushing this onto screen laugh out loud

'We had the rendezvous after the show, but because of COVID-19 and being locked up in a house in Perth, we haven't seen each other yet and it doesn't look likely to see each other until after the show,' he said.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Enough wrote:Roxy the purple girl?

No, due to the tattoos Smiley
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:26 am

The girls seem to be all over each other's SM, except for Irwna and Bella who haven't followed anyone back which is interesting.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:48 am

Vjeff wrote:The girls seem to be all over each other's SM, except for Irwna and Bella who haven't followed anyone back which is interesting.

Bella is commenting on some of them (not all) with the typical supportive messages though, which is also interesting, why not follow them then?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333